The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Can't believe fans fighting amongst themselves refarding Wenger. Seen some pretty poor vids just of fans fighting around were Arsenal fan TV was being filmed.

Regarding Wenger?
Are you looking for a job in the Sun?

It's a video of some ****** blokes having handbags after too much beer.

[video=youtube;vUVFHzQ2cGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUVFHzQ2cGY&ytbChannel=BlogDaily[/video]

Regarding Wenger?
Are you looking for a job in the Sun?

It's a video of some ****** blokes having handbags after too much beer.

[video=youtube;vUVFHzQ2cGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUVFHzQ2cGY&ytbChannel=BlogDaily[/video]
Not the video I watched. It was posted on Redcafe Arsenal fan TV. No I like my job working in a factory thanks!

It's far better football than the **** United were playing yesterday.
No predictable 'Break, stop, try spread it to the wing, stop, cross, repeat'.
Well it was expected with the amount of creative players that were out yesterday. You didn't expect creative footie when mata, pogba, Herrera and zlatan were all absent now did you?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Area leader/ department leader what ever you prefer to call it yourself?

Using my experience, I could call it one thing... But This is a forum for employed, unemployed, dreamers, chancers and beggars.
Do you have the video?

Sweet Jesus, won't make Europa League at this rate. And that's after pretty good summer transfers too. WTF.

Sweet Jesus, won't make Europa League at this rate. And that's after pretty good summer transfers too. WTF.
It looked like it. Chaka has gone backwards so much it's unbelievable! Perez never plays, what a waste that was as he's been good on the very rare times he has. Mustafi experinced international is rivalling Stones for worst CB of the season. There in free fall and it's gonna take huge sorting out. Wenger will still get his 2 year contract. And Arsenal fan TV will still be going :)

You know things are bad when no one even cares enough to rage about defeat like this.

Mustafi experienced international is rivalling Stones for worst CB of the season.

Stones hasn't been anywhere close to as bad as people have been making out. He's made some high profile mistakes but he's also in an absolutely garbage defence atm, with a keeper that inspires as much confidence in goal as your gran might. If he hadn't gone for big money, I think the perception of him would be very different, especially as he's actually had a number of very good games.

Ranieri scenario, perhaps?
Most of them aren't good enough to be trying to force a change in manager. If Arsenal did get someone like Tuchel coming in, how many do you think would genuinely survive the axe? Ox, Xhaka, probably Ozil, Perrera (bafflingly), Mustafi, Kosc (who is 31 now), maybe Walcott?

Back