The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Wenger 2 year contract announced next week

Wenger is not the problem, the players are! We don't have quality players, today you need to pay big bucks for top players and they don't wanna risk it. Next season will be even worst with Alexis leaving.

Wenger is not the problem, the players are! We don't have quality players, today you need to pay big bucks for top players and they don't wanna risk it. Next season will be even worst with Alexis leaving.
Hes definately been part of the problem. Can see Ozil leaving as well now no CL.

No Gabriel or Kos for the final. Ouch!

And also no Mustafi it seems. Holding - Mertesacker - Monreal defence for the final...

I was optimistic about our chances with fully fit 11 and even with Koscielny and Gabriel missing, but losing Mustafi is bad.

I thought situation wouldn't get any worse, but it does... Now Cech is also injured so Ospina will start.

I thought situation wouldn't get any worse, but it does... Now Cech is also injured so Ospina will start.

Arsenal's backup goalkeeper in FA cup final? What could possibly go wrong.

[video=youtube;nvRTnXaDRjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRTnXaDRjU[/video]

Arsenal's backup goalkeeper in FA cup final? What could possibly go wrong.

[video=youtube;nvRTnXaDRjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRTnXaDRjU[/video]

How have I not seen this before :D The ending...

Brilliant. Mark of the man.

The personal **** Wenger's been getting has been totally uncalled for. Some Arsenal 'fans' need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Brilliant. Mark of the man.

The personal **** Wenger's been getting has been totally uncalled for. Some Arsenal 'fans' need to take a long hard look at themselves.

So you'd be happy with 2 FA Cups in 12 years? Or whatever it is now, sorry but Wenger is a looming shadow for Arsenal as long as he insists to go on.

Nice man he may be, but that doesn't count for much when you're failing. Plus he hasn't got many medals to hand out over the last decade so if he has given a few away there is no wonder he has none left at his home!

So you'd be happy with 2 FA Cups in 12 years? Or whatever it is now, sorry but Wenger is a looming shadow for Arsenal as long as he insists to go on.

Nice man he may be, but that doesn't count for much when you're failing. Plus he hasn't got many medals to hand out over the last decade so if he has given a few away there is no wonder he has none left at his home!

That's nice and all but what does it has to do with moron's personally attacking him?

Back