Do you know when new regens comes through your youth system? Currently playing with Pescara in Serie B

I think the comparison is rather global than just your team, but i might be wrong on that.

Gotze or Hazard for left wing? Or maybe someone else?:)
Hazard, Gotze needs to play more central

is there any way of scouting top quality staff? (coaches, assistants, etc.)
just search/filter for the stats that are over 15: determination, motivation, disclipine

I am going to be uploading a coaches thread for the best coaches in each position later today :)

I think the comparison is rather global than just your team, but i might be wrong on that.
its just your youth team :)

Do you know when new regens comes through your youth system? Currently playing with Pescara in Serie B

the same date the regens are released in your nation :) I assume!

1) 3 years from when they sign with you

This isn't correct though. They will be HG when they are over 21. U21 players don't need to be registered. So if you buy a 16 yo player he'll only been HG in 5 years time.

weres the most appropriate thread to ask who the better option out of two players is (thiago neves vs jadson in this case)?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

weres the most appropriate thread to ask who the better option out of two players is (thiago neves vs jadson in this case)?

Should I play Modric AML and sell Bale to buy Hulk and play him AMR, or play Bale AML but play Modric AMR where he isn't as good

here is fine mate :) Jadson is much much better

Should I play Modric AML and sell Bale to buy Hulk and play him AMR, or play Bale AML but play Modric AMR where he isn't as good

play Bale Aml and Modric Cm! Sell off Lennon, Kranjcar, Kaboul to fund the Hulk transfer and play him Amr or just wait until the Summer when you get your transfer budget :)

Will adding more league via the preferences generate more players? Looking to give my Lower League team as much opportunity to grab young players and free transfers as possible. Would this work as a kinda database size increase?

Last edited:
Will adding more league via the preferences generate more players? Looking to give my Lower League team as much opportunity to grab young players and free transfers as possible. Would this work as a kinda database size increase?
yes it will supposedely! I have yet to do that yet though! I read that it mostly uses regen players (but of equal std to the league) but I cannot give you a definate answer on that just yet :)

Work Permit! (WP)

It's just killing me now! I got a player who is WP in my team. What should I do with him? No one want to loan him. My affiliates are english team. This is frustrating. He is a very good right winger! Please help me. Thanks.

Neil. I have Coaches, First Team Coaches and Youth Coaches. What I would like to know is; Do 'Coaches' coach the whole team, Senior, Reserve and U18? Or is it generally as a whole.. If I have a First team coach where his working with youngsters stat is 19/20, will he chip in with teaching the players that haven't yet reached the first team or is he just stuck with my starting line-up/subs? Do ya gets me!? This training malarky is giving me a headache, didn't use it last year but having a go at it this year.

I've been searching for particular attributes; I'll have one coach with 17+ Attacking, same with Defending, same with tactical, etc. every so often I'll have a bonus where they have tactical and attacking 17+. I'm pretty much limited to who I sign as I'm only little Wigan (actually predicted 8th XD) what's the best way of spreading out my coaching staff?

Neil. I have Coaches, First Team Coaches and Youth Coaches. What I would like to know is; Do 'Coaches' coach the whole team, Senior, Reserve and U18? Or is it generally as a whole.. If I have a First team coach where his working with youngsters stat is 19/20, will he chip in with teaching the players that haven't yet reached the first team or is he just stuck with my starting line-up/subs? Do ya gets me!? This training malarky is giving me a headache, didn't use it last year but having a go at it this year.

I've been searching for particular attributes; I'll have one coach with 17+ Attacking, same with Defending, same with tactical, etc. every so often I'll have a bonus where they have tactical and attacking 17+. I'm pretty much limited to who I sign as I'm only little Wigan (actually predicted 8th XD) what's the best way of spreading out my coaching staff?

1) Coaches coach all players, youth and first team, youth coaches coach only youngsters and 1st team coaches coach only senior players only so 19/20 coach will not assist in anyway with youngsters, try offer him a new contract as coach

2) read the OP here mate :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html#post1353341

Hi Raikan, just wanted to first thank you for your training schedules and MightandMagic tactic which I have had brilliant success with.

I've been having a big issue with familiarity. I have just started my 5th season and have lost the community shield...for the 5th year in a row. In fact, it is the only trophy I have yet to win for a top league English club! Now admittedly I tend to just leave preseason friendlies to the assistant manager who it says uses the tactic. But still familiarity seems shockingly low. Even if I take on the preseason games myself there doesn't seem to be much change. What can I do to improve this and prepare properly in preseason? Please help, thanks in advance of your advice.

Hi Raikan,

I would like to know how you put REAL players into Germany and Japan national teams. It's a waste for Germany team to be grey out of this. Please help. Thank you

Hi Raikan,

I would like to know how you put REAL players into Germany and Japan national teams. It's a waste for Germany team to be grey out of this. Please help. Thank you

you need to delete:

Windows
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db\1200\lnc\all

Note:

Official updates contain these files too, so if your game has been patched then you will have to delete the files again in the relevant update folder. For example if your FM12 gets updated to 12.1 version go to > Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\updates\update-12.1\db\1210\lnc\all

Hi Raikan, just wanted to first thank you for your training schedules and MightandMagic tactic which I have had brilliant success with.

I've been having a big issue with familiarity. I have just started my 5th season and have lost the community shield...for the 5th year in a row. In fact, it is the only trophy I have yet to win for a top league English club! Now admittedly I tend to just leave preseason friendlies to the assistant manager who it says uses the tactic. But still familiarity seems shockingly low. Even if I take on the preseason games myself there doesn't seem to be much change. What can I do to improve this and prepare properly in preseason? Please help, thanks in advance of your advice.
Hi mate :) thank you and its a pleasure!

you need to put on high-very high match prep and teamwork and play at least 7 pre-season friendlies as the off season the tactic always drops down in familiarity!