The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hi!

I am playing with RCD Espanyol. I have spent many hours on my save, and i intend to play many more. Just before this season my b team, RCD Espanyol B became a proffesional club. That currently play in Division 2B which is the 4th highest league in spain. I want the team to advance to Liga Adelande(2nd best league in Spain).

My question is:

Is it better for my best youth players(potential first team players) to play in the u19 series, or in Division 2B?
I want to play them in the Division 2B, but i do not what to stall their development!

HEY, could you suggest me what preferred moves should i train for Carlos Fierro and Iker Muniain. Im playing Fierro as cf and Muniain as poacher.

I have a budget around 6 mill at most, the wages are a little bit tight so preferably somebody who isnt going to ask for some crazy wages

Raidologian (sp) the Belgian was asking for some crazy wages alongside Asomoah of Udinese, those are the types of players im seeking...currently have Ricnon, Vass, and Jenssen....im considering Svesson from Rosenborg, but he doesnt fit the criteria I feel, I also want Tolga Ciceri but hes on loan...any suggestions?

back-up LB is just an all around player good defensively and able to push up and support in attack

Raikan I know this isnt a appropriate question for this specific thread but you are a walking FM Encyclopedia

but in real need of a box to box (all-around midfielder) along with a back-up LB

Last edited:
Hey I've only just really looked into shortlis downloading etc. Where do i place the shortlist to add it in to the game, I have the Stream version of football manager 2012 and i have looked in steamapps folder but could not find a folder with the name shortlist.

Hi!

I am playing with RCD Espanyol. I have spent many hours on my save, and i intend to play many more. Just before this season my b team, RCD Espanyol B became a proffesional club. That currently play in Division 2B which is the 4th highest league in spain. I want the team to advance to Liga Adelande(2nd best league in Spain).

My question is:

Is it better for my best youth players(potential first team players) to play in the u19 series, or in Division 2B?
I want to play them in the Division 2B, but i do not what to stall their development!

do you have the 2B league loaded as playable? if so then rather them play in that! Even if not it would be better, better opposition, better reputation and experienced league

HEY, could you suggest me what preferred moves should i train for Carlos Fierro and Iker Muniain. Im playing Fierro as cf and Muniain as poacher.

for both:

1) place shots
2) attack through middle
3) beat offside trap
4) lob keeper
5) go around keeper

I have a budget around 6 mill at most, the wages are a little bit tight so preferably somebody who isnt going to ask for some crazy wages

Raidologian (sp) the Belgian was asking for some crazy wages alongside Asomoah of Udinese, those are the types of players im seeking...currently have Ricnon, Vass, and Jenssen....im considering Svesson from Rosenborg, but he doesnt fit the criteria I feel, I also want Tolga Ciceri but hes on loan...any suggestions?

back-up LB is just an all around player good defensively and able to push up and support in attack
Raikan I know this isnt a appropriate question for this specific thread but you are a walking FM Encyclopedia
but in real need of a box to box (all-around midfielder) along with a back-up LB

Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Taras Stepanenko - Shaktar
Gabiy Mudingayi - Bologna (a little old but still very good)
Guido Pizarro - Lanus
Pavel Mamaev - CSKA

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Natxo Monreal - Malaga
Schmelzer - Dortmund

Just been playing the game for a long time mate :)

good luck

Hi there!
I'm currently starting my third season with Huddersfield Town after an unsuccesful championship play-off campaign :(. I'm in need of possibly two new central midfielders and possibly a better striker as all season one striker got 21 goals and the other 3 got 7 between them.
This is my current team;
Smithies
Lichaj Hobbs Clarke Parr
Pilkington Gudjonnsen Pogba Coppinger/Ward
Rhodes B.Wright-phillips/agyemang/walshe/novak/anyone!

Any ideas lads?

Hi there!
I'm currently starting my third season with Huddersfield Town after an unsuccesful championship play-off campaign :(. I'm in need of possibly two new central midfielders and possibly a better striker as all season one striker got 21 goals and the other 3 got 7 between them.
This is my current team;
Smithies
Lichaj Hobbs Clarke Parr
Pilkington Gudjonnsen Pogba Coppinger/Ward
Rhodes B.Wright-phillips/agyemang/walshe/novak/anyone!

Any ideas lads?

Hey man, check out Joe Mckee (probably at Burnley) he's a really underrated player. I signed him for 110K for Spurs, retrained him as a trequartista and he out played modric. Oh also if you sign him make sure you go to interaction - preferred move training - blast free kicks in. he's a 15+ goals a year midfielder. and a record breaking assist maker. he'll play at AP as well if Treq ain't yo style. Kevin Kilbane will outplay his age as a B2B and I also like Matt James.

Depending how much you've got to spend Goodwillie, Jakubko or (you'll laugh when you see his stats but he is the best budget TM in the entire game I swear) Jabo Ibehre. He got 27 goals for my MK Dons side in League one and 14 in the championship. Another legendary assist getter and a gun for counter attacking and set pieces.

Last edited:
Ok... SO! I'm in Ligue 1 after the flukiest promotion of all time. Signed a couple veterans (Appiah and Kezman) and got lucky with an unkown (Abdou Dieye). Trouble is, I had to sign a lot of my players with release clauses, and because a lot of them were 21-25 with clauses and/or in the last year of their contract and coming off an incredible year on a low wage and as a result my team has been gutted.

Stade Lavallois - Ligue 1 - desperately needing WORLD BEATING BARGAINS.

GK - Stephen Leboue/Arnaud Balijan
DR - Gaeten Belaud, Lindsay Rose
DC - Hakim El Bounadi, L. Rose, Nelson Rivas
DL - Frank Signorino, L. Rose(he's pretty good Rosey)
DM - Vince Grella, Markel, Goncalves
MR - Gauthier Pinaud, Steed Malbranque
AMC - Robbie Pires, Carmelo, Labouca
ML - Fabrice Mendy, Barakat (rubbish), Jean Marie Dongou
STC - Abdou Dieye (leaving next transfer window :( unfortunately) Carles Fierro, Dongou, Figueroa, Do Marcolino

It's all at a pretty consisten level of averageness. I like a few of em. Not sure who I should replace. HEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!

Hey there, can you share how do you develop your newgens? Age for main team, match time?
Thank you

major problem here, im in year 2016, with atletico madrid finished second and 3rd evrytime from season 1 of my save till now!:(
my team looks like dis
GK Branescu
RB Montoya
CB Hummels
CB Dominguez
LB Jose Angel
DM M'Vila
CM Koke
AMR Lucas Moura
AMC Turan
AML Muniain
ST Damiao

i jus got Jovetic for 13m! on 130k a week so he has 2 play in my team! if i can integrate him quickly we may just win d spanish league!..Turan is easily my best player but he's 29 now n has a value of 20m(club legend) ..shud i cash in on him...who do u suggest i replace or sell for Jovetic

Hii Raikan want your help on Transfers...I am in the second season of my Man Utd save, playing Psyco 1970's European Super League database...In my first season i won the English Premier League by a comfortable 6 points but the european super league was really beyond me as i finished 3rd 6 poins short of Real Madrid and Barcelona...My main weakness was a away tactic as my 4-2-3-1 attack was really not good away from home.at home i won the majority of my matches.now onto my transfers part as i was pllaying the game after the fletcher injury so i had fletcher out for the first season and @ the beginning of the second season transfer window i sold him to Athletico Madrid for 11m Pounds and Ji Sung Park to Wolves for 5m.sold Berbatov @ the start of the first season for 11.5m and got Leandro Damiao for 40m.also got Muniain for 18m in 48 months @ the start of the first season.then in January first season i got Affelay for 9m and Eriksen for 12m both on 48 months deals.the tactics i have made for the second season are 4-2-3-1 Attack (home) 4-1-2-1-2 Counter (Away) Assymetric 4-5-1 control.At the Start of the second season i have got Yann M'Vila for 30m upfront and Javi Martinez for 20m upfront still i have got 18m left and dont know wat to get? this is my squadView attachment 234017View attachment 234018

Back