The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Damiao has shoots with power
Lucas runs with ball often , likes 2 switch ball to other flank, avoids using weaker foot

Damiao has shoots with power
Lucas runs with ball often , likes 2 switch ball to other flank, avoids using weaker foot

Damiao - first time shots, attacks through centre

Lucas - Knocks ball past opponent, killer balls, comes deep

I want to ask... slightly off topic.

Why do you think Fergie should step down? Or was it a joke lol.

I mean.. top of the table, Man City have a far better team and yet we are in with a great chance of winning the league. However I do agree about the european football, we have been shocking this season, losing to a good Bilbao side is bearable, but losing to Basel in the first place was too much to take. Bayern destroyed them.

I want to ask... slightly off topic.

Why do you think Fergie should step down? Or was it a joke lol.

I mean.. top of the table, Man City have a far better team and yet we are in with a great chance of winning the league. However I do agree about the european football, we have been shocking this season, losing to a good Bilbao side is bearable, but losing to Basel in the first place was too much to take. Bayern destroyed them.

I was just fustrated with United and SAF's approach/tactics in Europe this year! We were pathetic, we needed to change it up after our initial tactics did not seem to work yet we continued with the same approach!

Just felt like the players needed something new there, as I mentioned, they seem to be getting complacent during that period...

I was just fustrated with United and SAF's approach/tactics in Europe this year! We were pathetic, we needed to change it up after our initial tactics did not seem to work yet we continued with the same approach!

Just felt like the players needed something new there, as I mentioned, they seem to be getting complacent during that period...

Yeh I know what you mean bud, I still think Fergie has been naive leaving it so long to bring in some midfield replacements for Giggs and Scholes, I know they are class players but they are knocking on and Scholes is not as good as he once was (still good mind you).

Having said that, I kinda wonder whether Fergie not buying replacements is down to the Glazers, I can see Fergie trying to build Pogba into the team as a ball winning midfielder.

Question about training youngsters (I normally do a good job on this tbh). I have a few regens who have extremely high determination levels (19 and 20 for two of them). I think my highest best tutors have 18 determination.... Am I right in thinking it would be best not to tutor them?

Question about training youngsters (I normally do a good job on this tbh). I have a few regens who have extremely high determination levels (19 and 20 for two of them). I think my highest best tutors have 18 determination.... Am I right in thinking it would be best not to tutor them?

tutor them, their determination stat will not drop lower than 18.. lose 1 or 2 points in determination but make them up in other stats as well as PPM's :)

if the older player was on 12 determination, then I would not! but I say do it! the personality will still be determined!

Raikan, I'm with Gijon going into 2013, being able to keep 4th place in La Liga and all, but I have some issues with match preparation and team talks.
1 - The team seemed to be playing very well during 11/12 when I used teamwork as a training focus, but I had to make some changes eventually and now I'm going with attacking movement, which isn't bad, but makes me wonder if teamwork could be even better.
2 - Some players are whining about not being able to keep motivated by my team talks. I try to be passionate or assertive most of the time, but they respond better only when I talk to defenders, then mids and atts, and doesn't happen really often. Any advice about that?
Thanks in advance.

Hey Raikan,

What Preferred moves should i make Eden Hazard learn to develop more and what Role should i play CR7 to outclass messi in the World best Player, Please note that i Use 4-2-2-2 With Wingers Hazard as AML and Ronaldo As AMR.

Thanks

HEY, could you suggest me what preferred moves should i train for Carlos Fierro and Iker Muniain. Im playing Fierro as cf and Muniain as poacher.

1) plays short simple passes or killer balls (your choice)
2) dictates tempo
3) plays one two's
4) looks for pass rather than shot
Thanks! does he become the player we all think he might turn into? because his potential in real life is frightening!

Hi Raikan,

I hope it is okay to ask this here,

I seen your Manchester United guide made when FM 2012 virtually came out and I seen the transfers you brought in and there was a lot of youngsters etc. My question to you is in your opinion who is the most suitable people to bring in to replace Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes? Considering my budget is only around £18m. I just can't decide and I have looked around a fair bit. I know in your Manchester United Guide you mention about Eriksen, but I was wondering whether perhaps you knew of a more creative option to replace Scholes?

Hi Raikan,

I hope it is okay to ask this here,

I seen your Manchester United guide made when FM 2012 virtually came out and I seen the transfers you brought in and there was a lot of youngsters etc. My question to you is in your opinion who is the most suitable people to bring in to replace Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes? Considering my budget is only around £18m. I just can't decide and I have looked around a fair bit. I know in your Manchester United Guide you mention about Eriksen, but I was wondering whether perhaps you knew of a more creative option to replace Scholes?

Alan Dzagoev, Alan Ruiz (see pic below) Ricardo Montolivo, Milan Badelj, Matteo Kovacic, Ilkay Gundogan

232320d1332483337-alan-ruiz-gimnasia-lp-alan-ruiz-overview_-attributes-.png

Is it worth getting those 15/16 year old Brazilian Regens considering they don't join until they turn 18 or would be better getting them 17/18 year who would join you sooner. Of course the latter option would be costly but isnt signing them at 15/16 a bit risky? They could break their legs, not play at all for their respective youth sides etc..

Hi Raikan. I know you always say it depends on the team's players etc. but what is the most successful tactic you've ever personally used?

Dear Sir Raikan ^_^ !
How to loan a player when you've bought him ?
I've signed Kyle Walker unhappy with Harry Redknapp and gone with 4m(cheap for him) but my team has Bandalovski and Silvestri are playing good (their value when sell is low and I decide not to sell one of them)
Thanks much !

Hello:

Who is Best Assistant Manager in Game Fm 12 ??

Thanks for answer.

Is it worth getting those 15/16 year old Brazilian Regens considering they don't join until they turn 18 or would be better getting them 17/18 year who would join you sooner. Of course the latter option would be costly but isnt signing them at 15/16 a bit risky? They could break their legs, not play at all for their respective youth sides etc..

yes because:

1) they are cheap usaully
2) they will become HG

Dear Sir Raikan ^_^ !
How to loan a player when you've bought him ?
I've signed Kyle Walker unhappy with Harry Redknapp and gone with 4m(cheap for him) but my team has Bandalovski and Silvestri are playing good (their value when sell is low and I decide not to sell one of them)
Thanks much !

offer him out for transfer first, get interest, then take him off TL then offer out for loan :)

you might get loan offers when you sell him out, if he has just signed, you may struggle to loan him though, especially that he is 21 and older..

Back