The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hello... I would like you to give me a decent explanation/guide to training , and how too get the best out of it because it baffles me ahha , thanks in advance

Wow ! Dear Sir ^_^ !!!

I have a question : if i reject offers for my players, they always want new contract ! How to solve it ?

Thanks much Sir for answering my previous question : "how to loan player when already buy him".

Hello... I would like you to give me a decent explanation/guide to training , and how too get the best out of it because it baffles me ahha , thanks in advance

there is not one :) either download a schedule and put your players on them :) or make one yourself, there is not much more to it than that really :)

get the best coaches you can, with stats Determination, Motivation and Discipline as high as possible :)

Any idea why every time I ask for a scout report I don't get it until the end of the season?

Any idea why every time I ask for a scout report I don't get it until the end of the season?

is that scout busy scouting the planet or not? is he busy with other scouting?

always have one scout doing nothing, just to get reports on, the best one you have!

other than that, no clue mate, sorry!

is that scout busy scouting the planet or not? is he busy with other scouting?

always have one scout doing nothing, just to get reports on, the best one you have!

other than that, no clue mate, sorry!

He's scouting the UK and a few loanees, that's probably why. Been 3 months since I asked him to get the reports for Traore.

he seems to be doing a lot of scouting mate... lots of watching your loanees by the looks of things!

your are Utd, just ask another scout to do the report... or hire another one :)

he seems to be doing a lot of scouting mate... lots of watching your loanees by the looks of things!

your are Utd, just ask another scout to do the report... or hire another one :)

It's because he's top of the list and I'm too lazy to scroll down lol sorted it now though cheers

How do i change from version 12.2.2 to 12.2.0 i need to to join a network game?

How do i change from version 12.2.2 to 12.2.0 i need to to join a network game?

hey bud, no nothing like that, just make sure you have set the Steam to update your game when a new patch is out (if you are connected permanently and are on uncapped)

otherwise connect and load up Steam, and update manually :)

hey mate could you suggest a mc with good passing and creative skills . i carnt get badelj he just signed for malaga. im everton second season 5 mil to spend . cheers in advance

my apologies mate,

misread that!

not sure, go into control panel and maybe roll back the update? it will be very difficult this year! I dont have the answer, sorry :) good luck

you could uninstall it as well... but Steam might donwload the latest one, we cant manually download and install them anymore...

hey mate could you suggest a mc with good passing and creative skills . i carnt get badelj he just signed for malaga. im everton second season 5 mil to spend . cheers in advance

Markus Henriksen, Etzatz Hussain, Arroyo

Afternoon, can I train one of my players to go in a position like Left Midfield even though he has no experience in that position or would it be a waste of time?

Afternoon, can I train one of my players to go in a position like Left Midfield even though he has no experience in that position or would it be a waste of time?

is he at least awkward in said position?

if the player does not play a certain position then I dont advise doing it.. it also depends on age, if the player is older it wont work as well as if a player was 18, however, if the 18yr did start learning a brand new position, his stats would not increase as well as they would naturally as at least 25% of his training is focused on the new position!

So no if the player cannot play there at all (red dot) and yes if the player is awkward or above (orange/yellow)

I have in the past retrained many different players to completely new positions successfully, if you have the cash, rather buy someone who can play there and in other positions as well ;)

how can you find excellent regens?
What's the best way to search/ find regens?

Thank you

how can you find excellent regens?
What's the best way to search/ find regens?

Thank you

I dont really find regens, I tend not to play much more than 3 seasons or so... but I am now!

I look for players in smaller teams around the world! or I filter technique to 15 and search for players younger than 19yrs old (after the 1st season usually)

Morrocco, Nigeria, Tunisia, Brazil have the best regens, so start there, or you can use your scout ;)

Back