The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hemm yeah, he is crazy good for last 3 seasons, banging goals like there's no tomorrow.. (wish he'd done that in real life right now, lol).. But I do have a couple of replacement for him, wonderkids regen. I'm worried that his value would decline next season..

Is there any indicators when value will go up or down? I mean, Rooney's value fall big time, only last season he's 30 mil, now he's only 7..

it will, keep him to tutor your youngsters, he is still World Class over 30... value will always drop as the player gets older mate :) it is inevitable..

Hey Raikan Bro, How are things in SA

One Question

Made an Awesome Flat 442 Tactic scoring 115 each season. My attack and Midfield are devastating and I am loving it . however my defense is a bit shady. i conceded about 23-5 goals a season (maybe due to 2 notches of high defensive line)

Now my question is whats a good setting for fullback defend instructions

My aim is for the fullback is to help defense, keep defensive line, have a few though balls here and there and to cross sometimes.

Hey Raikan Bro, How are things in SA

One Question

Made an Awesome Flat 442 Tactic scoring 115 each season. My attack and Midfield are devastating and I am loving it . however my defense is a bit shady. i conceded about 23-5 goals a season (maybe due to 2 notches of high defensive line)

Now my question is whats a good setting for fullback defend instructions

My aim is for the fullback is to help defense, keep defensive line, have a few though balls here and there and to cross sometimes.

all good mate :)

glad to hear, well done!

if you use defualt roles and settings then Fb-support will be the best setting, however, you can edit the role to make him do that and set to automatic for the rest of his instructions, so depending on the situation he will perform what is best!

Only one slight thing, I'm using classics as i prefer that to TC. So im not sure how automatic would be with sliders . Im testing with Run From Deep to rarely as i wont want opponents to send a through ball into the space they leave behind. Perhaps ill leave through sometimes and crossing sometimes. Will test it out

all good mate :)

glad to hear, well done!

if you use defualt roles and settings then Fb-support will be the best setting, however, you can edit the role to make him do that and set to automatic for the rest of his instructions, so depending on the situation he will perform what is best!

What would you suggest for mentality and tight marking ???

Raikan, why do all the other kids at school laugh and make fun of me:(?

Hi Raikan
Just wondering if you can help me out with 2 questions
I am currently playing as rotherham, in which i am in the year 2012 in the PL.
I bought a regen with a PA of 175 which when i looked in the player profile to see what his stats would be like when he reaches the 175.

1st question is his pace / speed when at 175 is still quite low - if i trained him in these areas is there any way to get them higher than what is shown? Hes an AML and has some good stats apart from this.

2nd his PA while in the profile said he can only reach 173 of the 175, but then it changed back to 175. Can this happen to my other players that have dropped in PA.

Cheers in advance :)

Hi Raikan
Just wondering if you can help me out with 2 questions
I am currently playing as rotherham, in which i am in the year 2012 in the PL.
I bought a regen with a PA of 175 which when i looked in the player profile to see what his stats would be like when he reaches the 175.

1st question is his pace / speed when at 175 is still quite low - if i trained him in these areas is there any way to get them higher than what is shown? Hes an AML and has some good stats apart from this.

2nd his PA while in the profile said he can only reach 173 of the 175, but then it changed back to 175. Can this happen to my other players that have dropped in PA.

Cheers in advance :)

hey bud, I have never used Genie Scout or FMRTE etc so I dont know if the player can reach what is given in the tools!

however, I do know that training physical stats use up the most PA points, you could try and train him on his quickness and aerobics and see how it goes! I am sure that you can get it above what was indicated, there are so many factors that influence player development :)

So basically if i have a 200pa player but hes no where near that potential yet and hes really weak, his strength stat is like a 5 is it posible to train him to get 20 in that area? (not that i want to) I always assumed it was a set number and no matter how much training he did in an area he wouldnt be able to surpass that.
If so thats a huge relief because im sick of getting slow regens through and thinking that theyre rubbish

Is there any stats that are set - that cant move unless tutored? - Is there a post anywhere with stat information :P

Again cheers in advance your a legend :D

hey raikan,
what preferred moves do u think i should make Falcao learn to make him better, he scores like 3 hatricks in a row then is quiet for 5 games straight

What preferred moves shall I get Pogba to learn?

Last edited:
With your three tactic slots that your allowed, do you use three different formations with different strategies i.e (attack, defense and standard)?

So basically if i have a 200pa player but hes no where near that potential yet and hes really weak, his strength stat is like a 5 is it posible to train him to get 20 in that area? (not that i want to) I always assumed it was a set number and no matter how much training he did in an area he wouldnt be able to surpass that.
If so thats a huge relief because im sick of getting slow regens through and thinking that theyre rubbish

Is there any stats that are set - that cant move unless tutored? - Is there a post anywhere with stat information :P

Again cheers in advance your a legend :D

no its not possible, he might get close to that, say like 16 or so, it just depends on the player, game time, tutoring, training, facilities etc etc etc

hey raikan,
what preferred moves do u think i should make Falcao learn to make him better, he scores like 3 hatricks in a row then is quiet for 5 games straight

does he have any at the moment?

1) places shots
2) goes around keeper
3) tries first time shots
4) attacks through centre

With your three tactic slots that your allowed, do you use three different formations with different strategies i.e (attack, defense and standard)?

all three different tactics, different formations, different styles, different everything :)

he had "shoots with power" i already sold him for 29m man utd came in 4 him....i got leandro damiao 4 21m spread over 48months.....n also had enough cash 2 get lucas moura for pretty much the same price

Another question lol..what shud i teach Damiao n Lucas??

he had "shoots with power" i already sold him for 29m man utd came in 4 him....i got leandro damiao 4 21m spread over 48months.....n also had enough cash 2 get lucas moura for pretty much the same price

Another question lol..what shud i teach Damiao n Lucas??

what do they have already?

Back