The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Raikan have you ever heard of Dzyanis Palyakou? I bought him for 75k on my dortmund save and he is a beast..

Raikan have you ever heard of Dzyanis Palyakou? I bought him for 75k on my dortmund save and he is a beast..

I dont think I have mate, what club does he start at?

I did find this cheap striker though :) scout says good striker for Bundesliga!
He starts at Libertad - Paraguay

View attachment 235552

Not too bad mate!

what does your current team look like? what tactic are you using?

I about to start my 3rd season, won the Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal last year. Got to Semi's of ECL first season, knocked out by Ac Milan 2nd.. Knockout stages..

i haven't changed much kept most of the squad together just sold zidan and kringe. made 2 cheap buys for rotation. but its still early in the season.im using a 4-2-3-1 and your Amazing tactic.they both seem to work well. dortmund have a very good squad. once everyone is fit that is.. barios and ilkay gundouan get injured alot.

hey raikan, how come there are no press conferences before and after games in seria a???..

Hi Raikan, so I started my new game with Newcastle, budget is cut to a measly 3 million, (down 3 million from before the patch!)
A few players have gone down in price
Sime Versa now 1 million

But some have gone up up up! C Erickson now 16 million, Wilfried from 3.5 upto over 18 million, sturridge of course wont be loaned, Shaqiri transfer arranged

Oh and a lot of players like Yaya Sanogo are injured at the start of the game

So my question is I needed a cheap but good AMR, managed to get Florian Trinks for 3.4 million but the fans say I am taking a risk? So am I? Any other like him in the price range and 7k wages you would recommend?

Thanks for listening!

Has anyone noticed squad un-harmony or drop in performance due to retraining too many players. I don want to go ahead and do it if it does iv started the season well. But need to train for attacking right mid, left and AP.

RAIKAN I NEED YOU !!
how do you get the player form graphs to show up on their attribute screen ?? thank you

Hi Raikan, so I started my new game with Newcastle, budget is cut to a measly 3 million, (down 3 million from before the patch!)
A few players have gone down in price
Sime Versa now 1 million

But some have gone up up up! C Erickson now 16 million, Wilfried from 3.5 upto over 18 million, sturridge of course wont be loaned, Shaqiri transfer arranged

Oh and a lot of players like Yaya Sanogo are injured at the start of the game

So my question is I needed a cheap but good AMR, managed to get Florian Trinks for 3.4 million but the fans say I am taking a risk? So am I? Any other like him in the price range and 7k wages you would recommend?

Thanks for listening!

Marco Fabian (more aml) Nico Gaitan (2nd season, cheap) Ze Roberto (free) Mushagu Bakenga, Moritz Leitner (loan) cant think right now ;P

If you could add anything to the new FM 2013, What would it be?.

1) starting off as a coach rather than a manager and working your way up... more personal if you know what I mean

2) run of form (hot/cold streaks) like in Madden NFL 12, if they are playing well they will start on say his average rating for the next game...

and a few more things...

Has anyone noticed squad un-harmony or drop in performance due to retraining too many players. I don want to go ahead and do it if it does iv started the season well. But need to train for attacking right mid, left and AP.

it takes away their training, which could result in a drop of form due to their stats not increasing, which leads to poor performance...

but I have not had that yet..

Its more to do with player ratings and form....

Back