The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Hey there Raikian!
I was wondering if you could help me, my main issue is that I don't really know how to find good players using the filter. I try to filter out attributes like flair, creativity, passing, technique, dribbling to find an advanced playmaker but I never come across finding good and quality players. I would really love to be able to find players that are wonderkids on my own without buying the usual ones :)
I was wondering how you do it? Like how you managed to pull your shortlist together.
Thanks in anticipation! :D

dont use the filter :) search high and wide in all small countries :)

Look at Juan Mascia, Alexandr Kozlov, Alan Ruiz, Ezequiel Cirigliano etc :)

m8 can u plz helpme and tell me how do i get downloaded tactic into my games where do i extract them to plz

download, cut and paste into mydocs/libararies/fm12/tactics

then import from the game by clicking the add tactic button on the tactic screen

So what are your thoughts bro. Reason for this is because his ratings are always 6-9 and that irritates me.Need opinion Super Raikan !!"" Basically to assist more and delivering key passesUpdate: Just changed my Corner from Near/Near to Short/NearOffering Short to DLP ( getting there but need him to be assisting more)

what are his settings currently?

Hey Raikan, What are the attributes you want to look for in a new/regen?

it depends on the position mate :)

Natural fitness/stamina is always good though, as this means he can train harder and play longer which means his stats will improve faster and more than someone who has lower stats!

it all depends on the player mate ;)

mental stats are not too important as these can be tutored and are learnt through age!

dont use the filter :) search high and wide in all small countries :)

Look at Juan Mascia, Alexandr Kozlov, Alan Ruiz, Ezequiel Cirigliano etc :)

Ok! But so should I look U21? Clubs in general? And what stats should I look out for? Sorry about all the questions but I am really lost and looked over the web and you seem like the most reliable person to ask :)
Thanks again!

I have a 4 star attacking midfielder, is there a way of changing him to a trequirtista? I like that position and role..

Hi,

How would you train sanogo and kadlec?
and which roles would you play them (two strikers tactic)?
And Gylfi Sigurðsson?
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok! But so should I look U21? Clubs in general? And what stats should I look out for? Sorry about all the questions but I am really lost and looked over the web and you seem like the most reliable person to ask :)
Thanks again!

I cant write out what to look for :) there is so much to take into account!

you know on the tactic screen when you select a player (click on the player and the stat screen shows up on the left) just see what key stats are used for each role (Dlp - support, CF- Attack) etc and go from there!

I just take a quick glance at the players polygon to determine whether or not he will be good!

technique is normally a good thing too!

Hi raikan mate just wanted to ask some questions.

I have a few good regens who have good potential ability and one such player is my back up keeper Gabrielle Picasso who is 20 and has the potential of 4 and a half stars but for 3 seasons his current ability has been 2 stars, what am I doing wrong

Lastly what do you look at when signing a player for example do you look at the scout report etc.

Thanks in advance mate

Hi raikan mate just wanted to ask some questions.

I have a few good regens who have good potential ability and one such player is my back up keeper Gabrielle Picasso who is 20 and has the potential of 4 and a half stars but for 3 seasons his current ability has been 2 stars, what am I doing wrong

Lastly what do you look at when signing a player for example do you look at the scout report etc.

Thanks in advance mate

Keepers only really reach potential at 30 mate :) so keep on playing him and tutoring him etc!

I look at stats, nothing else! scout reports on potential are always a semi good indicator as well!

Hi

I used your 4-3-3 tactic for man utd in my 7th season, I didn't really use the player instructions as much as you have , how long do you think it will be before I see the results? Also I seen that you use 2 inside forwards, I have 4 attackers which are poachers unfortunately, would you advise using a poacher on the wing as an inside forward to help with poacher up front, they are really good strikers I have..

Hi

I used your 4-3-3 tactic for man utd in my 7th season, I didn't really use the player instructions as much as you have , how long do you think it will be before I see the results? Also I seen that you use 2 inside forwards, I have 4 attackers which are poachers unfortunately, would you advise using a poacher on the wing as an inside forward to help with poacher up front, they are really good strikers I have..

retrain them mate :)

As inside forwards, I didn't think you can do that??

yes you can!

training, new position, select Attacking mid right/left

see in their position page if they are at least competent, if they are not at all in any way even adept at playing (meaning the dot is red or the position does not show as playable for that person) then don't waste your time training them, rather buy someone else ;)

I am running a test on wonderkids, this is not a save :) just seeing how well certain players develop!

View attachment 239843

Not really player related, more staff....

But I literally have no idea what are the key attributes for staff members to have? For example Assistant Manager, First Team Coach, Coach etc. Obviously I know for Scouts, Pyshios etc!

For example I seem to get different reactions from ym players when I ask different staff members to take the team talk, is this due to one of their attributes? Also applying opposition instructions, these can vary from 1 instruction for their striker, to another member giving an instruction for all of them!

I'm mainly looking for a good assistant manager!

Back