The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Does tutoring younger players have much of an effect on their development? I'm just testing it out at the minute. I'm at Pompey and i've got Sol Campbell in just to tutor Sam Magri. Will i see a difference at all?

Does tutoring younger players have much of an effect on their development? I'm just testing it out at the minute. I'm at Pompey and i've got Sol Campbell in just to tutor Sam Magri. Will i see a difference at all?

This is the difference between tutoring!

Alan Ruiz: start of the game, just signed:
231323d1332233011-alan-ruiz-gimnasia-lp-alan-ruiz-overview_-attributes-.png

Alan Ruiz: current game, no tutoring, 3 years in, not much playing time either:
View attachment 237069

Alan Ruiz: older game: lots of tutoring :)
232320d1332483337-alan-ruiz-gimnasia-lp-alan-ruiz-overview_-attributes-.png

Hi, first of all, your doing a great job there :)))
would appreciate some help, thanks a lot:
I´m playing attacking 4-2-3-1 at home Jan/2013
with my so far great young guns (happy to get them all thanks to the last patch :)))

Sagna/Walker-Sakho/Kara/Jones-Vrsajlko
Ramsey/M´Villa/Rodwell
Gotze/Wilshere/J Rodriguez/Kovacic/Canales/Hazard
RVP/Walcott/Lukaku

Playing with high def line, direct pass,
2FBs at supp. CBs at cover,
BWM-L and CMR-supp
IF-L/att---AdvP or AM/Att---IF-R/Att
poacher

1) I can´t get too much from Gotze, who is playing IF-R, tried even at IF-L, still nothing special for that money( I usually play Harzard there and he´s doing pretty well with assists, but not scoring)
2)AMC usually Wilshere, but Rodriguez is playing very well at this position, now I don´t know if I should change the prefered position selection, and try Gotze in the middle and Wilshere on the right, or Hazard in the middle?
Canales didn´t make impact at any of tried positions as AML or AP, don´t know if I should sell him straight away after 8 month
3)M´Villa is valued 25M but somehow he is not playing very well, I´ve tried BWM/supp-def, DLP, but don´t really see him proving that, what I did expect from him, Ramsey is much better in CM-Supp, even Rodwell is playing better as BWM-L-supp/def-don´t see big difference between this 2 assign.
4)at home works everything well, my poachers score a lot, but other players, like IFs not very often, what´s not making me very happy, on away duty it looks sometimes horrible, even with changed formations to 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-1-2-1, even 4-3-2-1, control/att str., with one or 2 DMs (BWM/D and DLP/Sup), especially against stronger teams, should I play just with that one home attacking tatics?

Last edited:
Just how good does Chamberlain get? Im trying to do a Wenger first season and give him game time with my Arsenal team using your swoop tactic as an AMR-IF but he just doesnt perform at all. Any help on getting him to step up and start showing the raw talent ingame that every Arsenal fan loves in real life?

Just how good does Chamberlain get? Im trying to do a Wenger first season and give him game time with my Arsenal team using your swoop tactic as an AMR-IF but he just doesnt perform at all. Any help on getting him to step up and start showing the raw talent ingame that every Arsenal fan loves in real life?

this is him, 3 years in!

View attachment 237859View attachment 237860

Hey Raikan bro

Trying to get the best out of my deep lying playmaker. Do you think this would get him more involved

Set as Playmaker
Passing Style: Mixed (midway)
Wideplay: Move into Channels
Mentality: Normal Just before midway (9)
Run From Deep: Rarely
Hold Up Ball: Yes
Run with Ball : Sometimes
Through Balls : Often

Basically im trying to make a Xavieque Role one in which i admire

With PPms such as : Play short passes,Tries Killer Balls, Comes deep to get ball

Last edited:
Hi Raikan, just wondered, when playing an english side, which leagues you recommend loading?

Thanks buddy

Morning Raikan, im in 2020 in my Man UTd save and im finding that all the good players are really really expensive, the ones coming through from South America or the ones already in big European teams, all regens of course.

Could you recommend anything for me so i can bring decent players into my Man Utd game to still make them a force?? This is uncharted territory for me going on this long!!

Morning Raikan, im in 2020 in my Man UTd save and im finding that all the good players are really really expensive, the ones coming through from South America or the ones already in big European teams, all regens of course.

Could you recommend anything for me so i can bring decent players into my Man Utd game to still make them a force?? This is uncharted territory for me going on this long!!

search in Algeria, Morrocco, Egypt etc, small African countries, you will find fantastic regens for cheap, get them ASAP, most of them might struggle for WP's but sign them, loan them out and start running a business like that, you can sell them off if they dont just quite cut it or use them :)

cheers man i realised that i have a scout that is versed in scouting africa so i am going to scout nation by nation..

Also i bought a plater that is top notch but he hasnt palying consistetly all season even though he is a german international, if i keep playing him in his normal position regardless of how los his average game stats are will he get better? in your opinion..

So what are your thoughts bro. Reason for this is because his ratings are always 6-9 and that irritates me.Need opinion Super Raikan !!"" Basically to assist more and delivering key passesUpdate: Just changed my Corner from Near/Near to Short/NearOffering Short to DLP ( getting there but need him to be assisting more)
Hey Raikan bro Trying to get the best out of my deep lying playmaker. Do you think this would get him more involvedSet as PlaymakerPassing Style: Mixed (midway)Wideplay: Move into Channels Mentality: Normal Just before midway (9)Run From Deep: RarelyHold Up Ball: YesRun with Ball : SometimesThrough Balls : Often Basically im trying to make a Xavieque Role one in which i admire With PPms such as : Play short passes,Tries Killer Balls, Comes deep to get ball

Last edited:
Hey there Raikian!
I was wondering if you could help me, my main issue is that I don't really know how to find good players using the filter. I try to filter out attributes like flair, creativity, passing, technique, dribbling to find an advanced playmaker but I never come across finding good and quality players. I would really love to be able to find players that are wonderkids on my own without buying the usual ones :)
I was wondering how you do it? Like how you managed to pull your shortlist together.
Thanks in anticipation! :D

Last edited:
m8 can u plz helpme and tell me how do i get downloaded tactic into my games where do i extract them to plz

Back