The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Not really player related, more staff....

But I literally have no idea what are the key attributes for staff members to have? For example Assistant Manager, First Team Coach, Coach etc. Obviously I know for Scouts, Pyshios etc!

For example I seem to get different reactions from ym players when I ask different staff members to take the team talk, is this due to one of their attributes? Also applying opposition instructions, these can vary from 1 instruction for their striker, to another member giving an instruction for all of them!

I'm mainly looking for a good assistant manager!
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html

Assistant managers most important stats:

1) Motivating
2) Tactical knowledge
3) Judging player potential/ability
4) Man Management
5) one good training stat: Attacking, defending, tech etc

when looking for good coaches, use this as a guide:

Deterimnation, discipline, motivating - 15 for all of them! these are the three most important stats for coaches, then of course on training stat like defending, keeping etc etc, the three above (DDM) will count the most towards having 5 star coaches!

for example:

John Smith: D16, D17, M20 and attacking stat 11 will be better than
Peter John: D8, D12, M14 and attacking stat of 20

see what I mean?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html

Assistant managers most important stats:

1) Motivating
2) Tactical knowledge
3) Judging player potential/ability
4) Man Management
5) one good training stat: Attacking, defending, tech etc

when looking for good coaches, use this as a guide:

Deterimnation, discipline, motivating - 15 for all of them! these are the three most important stats for coaches, then of course on training stat like defending, keeping etc etc, the three above (DDM) will count the most towards having 5 star coaches!

for example:

John Smith: D16, D17, M20 and attacking stat 11 will be better than
Peter John: D8, D12, M14 and attacking stat of 20

see what I mean?

Superb cheers mate, just what I have been after!

I have had two emails on football manager now that were talking about a players performance and I was wondering if you have seen any others like it.
They have been. Neymar-vellous! and Dempster-rific

I have had two emails on football manager now that were talking about a players performance and I was wondering if you have seen any others like it.
They have been. Neymar-vellous! and Dempster-rific

Hahaha, no I have not yet! I have seen cloud nine and simply gr8 etc but none for players..

I Have a question (or a few)
I am curently employing Swoop there it is, and it is going well, but I have had a look through for a second tactic to employ, I have serached in the forums, and you have got quite a lot out there. Can you get a single post with all your tactics, and breif description, with links to each of them?
I think it could perhaps be stickied.
Or do you have a Pack download available (for all your tactis in one download)

My players are well suited to Swoop there it is, but was looking for a second choice that will be suitable for my players. Was Looking for either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-2-4, perhaps even a 5-2-3 (wingbacks and Inside forwards) formation do you have a formation in your itinery you could suggest?

I Have a question (or a few)
I am curently employing Swoop there it is, and it is going well, but I have had a look through for a second tactic to employ, I have serached in the forums, and you have got quite a lot out there. Can you get a single post with all your tactics, and breif description, with links to each of them?
I think it could perhaps be stickied.
Or do you have a Pack download available (for all your tactis in one download)

My players are well suited to Swoop there it is, but was looking for a second choice that will be suitable for my players. Was Looking for either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-2-4, perhaps even a 5-2-3 (wingbacks and Inside forwards) formation do you have a formation in your itinery you could suggest?

hey bud, here is a pack that I used for a save :) they are not complete however

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...7s-new-tactic-pack-testers-wanted-please.html

How do you rest players in the Fahrenheit skin, you had the option when you clicked on the date bar..

O.K Thanks Raik, I will give them a go, and perhaps tweak them a little to suit. Thanks that.

I do still think you should be given a sticky for all your tactics to be posted in one collection.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make such a topic for all tactics on this forum (for fm12). I mean, there are quite a few, but only about 50 or something, and only about 15-20 of them really work well.

Thought I would put it in here, pressing play to start football manager and nothing at all is happening, looked online but couldn't see anything.. HELP

Think I'm going to back up my save to a hard drive, move steam and the fm shortcut and any folders to trash then delete then re-install.. Problem being ain't got my disc antmire

Back