Hey Raikan,
I am currently having some issues with as Juve manager.
I'm in the year 2014 and have bought Huntelaar, a player who I really admire in real life. i've been trying to play with him in al different kind of systems but I cant figgure out the best way to use him, as he is a really slow striker. Which tactic do you recommend me use in order to get the max out of him?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...5735-how-do-i-play-huntelaar.html#post1515037

see my pic below :)

234001-klaas-jan-huntelaar-borussia-dortmund-tactics_-player-instructions-.png

can actually anybody tell me we what the pa of kara (playing in norway) is?
unfortunately I have some problems with the editor and can't start it...
would be very nice :D

No idea, dont use editor and never, ever want to know players PA's... It's a rule on Fm-base, you cannot post players PA without using spoilers, so whoever does, make sure you use one to avoid infractions, thanks

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ossession-tactic-barca-style.html#post1443766

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...session-ccc-tactic-raikan007.html#post1493119

first of all thanks for the advice...secondly i think i'll choose the first one...

furthermore i have some questions:
1)in the 1st one do you think i could change the amr role from winger to inside forward & the striker from dlf to treq.?
2)does any of these work for away difficult games(champions league)or would you recommend another?

once again thanks for all the good work you're doing and the advice...i think i'll get back to you in the near future(i'm prepearing
a new saved game)

c ya later :)

1) yes you can
2) at home it will work, away from home it probably won't, what do you want to play away from home? what style, formation etc?

its a pleasure mate

1) yes you can
2) at home it will work, away from home it probably won't, what do you want to play away from home? what style, formation etc?

its a pleasure mate

well as i manage barcelona i believe a more defensive 4-3-3(like 4-5-1 for example)...but of coursse you can suggest any formation you want so i can try new things in pre season

once again thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Raikan, sorry for keep bothering you... i'm liverpool in my second pre season, i wanted to sell kuyt johnson bellamy henderson, coates and adam, and i'm having 15million to buy chielini ,8 million to buy jan verthogen and i already sold enrique to madrid for 18 millions, so i'm wondering how should improve my squad and is robinson already good enough to cover the position left by enrique?

Hi Raikan, sorry for keep bothering you... i'm liverpool in my second pre season, i wanted to sell kuyt johnson bellamy henderson, coates and adam, and i'm having 15million to buy chielini ,8 million to buy jan verthogen and i already sold enrique to madrid for 18 millions, so i'm wondering how should improve my squad and is robinson already good enough to cover the position left by enrique?

Sell all of those players!

see if you can get Kurt Zouma/Ezequiel Munoz (sometimes less than £4m) as well for rotation and starting some games as you can phase out Carragher/Skrtel

No he won't be at that level, I suggest bringing in someone like Dominco Cristico/Aymen Abdennour/Alex Sandro!

I would look at a backup keeper (see if Adler is free) otherwise look at Renan Ribeiro/Branescu etc

What does your squad look like?

my squad still depending on some key players like gerrard and suarez, then i have reina, lucas, carra, agger, lahm, sime, willian, douglas costa as my main pillars. skrtel was sold out due to the need to bring sakho in. then im in champion league, i want to purchase wilshere as i'm intending to adding my home grown player as carra and gerrard aren't that young anymore... i was thinking to bring mat hummels in, but then i found chielini is unhappy and jan varthogen is valued 7.5 mil. thiago silva just only 2 star because 4 month injury + 3 months match injury. i want to win the champion league and other cups, so i need to bring star player to bring direct impact, yeah, but everybody just doesnt have enough money..

my squad still depending on some key players like gerrard and suarez, then i have reina, lucas, carra, agger, lahm, sime, willian, douglas costa as my main pillars. skrtel was sold out due to the need to bring sakho in. then im in champion league, i want to purchase wilshere as i'm intending to adding my home grown player as carra and gerrard aren't that young anymore... i was thinking to bring mat hummels in, but then i found chielini is unhappy and jan varthogen is valued 7.5 mil. thiago silva just only 2 star because 4 month injury + 3 months match injury. i want to win the champion league and other cups, so i need to bring star player to bring direct impact, yeah, but everybody just doesnt have enough money..

If you have Sakho and Agger already then bringing in Chiellini will be enough (deending on who else you have) I would get Jan as well though!

Hummels is a fortune and was not that good for me when I bought him to be honest, he is a bit slow!

Stefan Reinartz is very underrated and very cheap too!

Look at Jack Cork, see how he has developed, cheaper option!

If you have Sakho and Agger already then bringing in Chiellini will be enough (deending on who else you have) I would get Jan as well though!

Hummels is a fortune and was not that good for me when I bought him to be honest, he is a bit slow!

Stefan Reinartz is very underrated and very cheap too!

Look at Jack Cork, see how he has developed, cheaper option!

besides sakho and agger, i only have carragher, hummels quite slow but i thought he could be a good stopper... stefan reinartz and jack cork, i will try to look to both players.
wilshere reported quite slow in the game, should i purchase him? or is there any england home grown good player who can bring the team to the another level?

buy Kurt Zouma if you can :) becomes best Cb in the game!

Wilshere is quality I am sure, he does not have to be fast to be effective!

Shawcross, Sturridge, Kyle Walker

buy Kurt Zouma if you can :) becomes best Cb in the game!

Wilshere is quality I am sure, he does not have to be fast to be effective!

Shawcross, Sturridge, Kyle Walker

i can't find kurt zouma in my game.... haha.. thanks anyway... hehehe

What is the best way to feed Lass Bangoura to make him an effective goal scorer ie to the feet or run onto ball[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/FONT]

What do you think of Rene Krhin? Picked him up on a free from Inter in 2014. Seems pretty good, if a bit injury prone. What would you recommend as his role in a 4-2-4/4-2-2-2?

What do you think of Rene Krhin? Picked him up on a free from Inter in 2014. Seems pretty good, if a bit injury prone. What would you recommend as his role in a 4-2-4/4-2-2-2?

what does he look like? He was very good two Fm's ago! Mourinho even said he was potential!

3rd Season with Shrewsbury, In the champ because of two consecutive promotions. Quintero has been bought by sporting lisbon but I have brought in some good players; Michael Owen, Jordan Cook, Joshua King, Ewerthon and some more, but I'm looking for some real pace upfront. Joshua King is my only real pace machine with 17 acc and 17 pace. I tried to sign Luton Shelton on a free but his work permit was turned down. Any 18+ pace 18+ acc machines you know?

3rd Season with Shrewsbury, In the champ because of two consecutive promotions. Quintero has been bought by sporting lisbon but I have brought in some good players; Michael Owen, Jordan Cook, Joshua King, Ewerthon and some more, but I'm looking for some real pace upfront. Joshua King is my only real pace machine with 17 acc and 17 pace. I tried to sign Luton Shelton on a free but his work permit was turned down. Any 18+ pace 18+ acc machines you know?

Joel Campbell
- Arsenal (loan)
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Boleslav
Danny Welbeck - Utd (loan?)
Mushagu Bakenga - Brugge
Junior Hoilett - Blackburn

Alright mate, just wondering if you know the different possible opinions managers can have of you? Eg "Feels the two of you could become friends" "Has a fairly poor opinion of you". And if they're significant at all? Cheers

Alright mate, just wondering if you know the different possible opinions managers can have of you? Eg "Feels the two of you could become friends" "Has a fairly poor opinion of you". And if they're significant at all? Cheers

yes they are,

if you you two could become friends, he will be more likely to accept offers from you for his players, if he has a poor opinion of you he will most likely not accept offers as freely as if you were friends :)