is it possible to have 2 poachers when playing 442? im thinking of having leandro with feirro

it is, however, it is better having 2 poachers when you have an AMC...

I would set Damiao as an AF rather as I use Af - Poacher together and they work well

have them switch positions as well, this causes gaps to open up in defence and should make it difficult for defenders to mark your strikers properly

Looking for a top right winger in my fourth season with Newcastle. Challenging for all titles. Any ideas Raikan? (Ben Arfa's got a broken foot and is out for 4 months. :()

To develop our youngster we need to give them playing opportunity. I want to know if they are playing in reserve match or U18 match, does that count? Note that the match are managed by my ast man

To develop our youngster we need to give them playing opportunity. I want to know if they are playing in reserve match or U18 match, does that count? Note that the match are managed by my ast man

not really mate, 1st team footie only

Looking for a top right winger in my fourth season with Newcastle. Challenging for all titles. Any ideas Raikan? (Ben Arfa's got a broken foot and is out for 4 months. :()

Shaqiri/Sanchez/Redmond/Torje/Fabbrini/Stoch

So I've made a post about Otavio, and i've read the link you gave me however it wasn't helpful so i'll post it in here, and i'll ask a few more questions because quite frankly, on my swans save i'm tearing everything apart but on my tottenham save i'm struggling.

Otavio has had the same stats for the past 3 years yet hasn't reached his potential yet, he's had a few injuries well i say a few, he's actually had 8 in those 3 years. but the longest lay off was 6 weeks so nothing major. I paid 15M for him, he was so promising and i've tried to individually train stats, along with positional training and the guy just will not develope.

Game time is an issue, I play with 3 AMs 2 CMs and 1 striker. My attacking mid options are;
Bale, Neymar, Sharawy, wilshere and isco. All play better than him, bar sharawy but he's coming on leaps and bounds this past season.

Any suggestions?

Also, my strikers are;
Destro (when hes not injured, been out for 12 months)
Damiao
Ademilson

CMs;
Sandro/Siguroson/Pjanic with wilshere thrown in to cover whoever needs it.

But it seems my team just can't score to save their lives. They lack consistency, with that much firepower i should be banging them in left right and centre, but they just aren't.

Also, Jetro Williams has won euro best player while i was waiting for the transfer to go through, and now i've had him a season and a half and he's complete pants. Naughton ruins him, and also has the long throw trait which is a match winner.

So I've made a post about Otavio, and i've read the link you gave me however it wasn't helpful so i'll post it in here, and i'll ask a few more questions because quite frankly, on my swans save i'm tearing everything apart but on my tottenham save i'm struggling.

Otavio has had the same stats for the past 3 years yet hasn't reached his potential yet, he's had a few injuries well i say a few, he's actually had 8 in those 3 years. but the longest lay off was 6 weeks so nothing major. I paid 15M for him, he was so promising and i've tried to individually train stats, along with positional training and the guy just will not develope.

Game time is an issue, I play with 3 AMs 2 CMs and 1 striker. My attacking mid options are;
Bale, Neymar, Sharawy, wilshere and isco. All play better than him, bar sharawy but he's coming on leaps and bounds this past season.

Any suggestions?

Also, my strikers are;
Destro (when hes not injured, been out for 12 months)
Damiao
Ademilson

CMs;
Sandro/Siguroson/Pjanic with wilshere thrown in to cover whoever needs it.

But it seems my team just can't score to save their lives. They lack consistency, with that much firepower i should be banging them in left right and centre, but they just aren't.

Also, Jetro Williams has won euro best player while i was waiting for the transfer to go through, and now i've had him a season and a half and he's complete pants. Naughton ruins him, and also has the long throw trait which is a match winner.

hey bud,

I had the same with New at QPR, he never developed at all, also had a few minor injuries, sold him 3 years in! that was down to my lack of facilities though, I had poor training facilities in comparison to other teams, I assume you are Spurs, you should have very good ones, so not sure why he never developed! 1st team footie is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of a players development, so if he is not getting it then that is your problem...

SELL HIM!

change tactics mate, with that squad you should be scoring quite freely.. do you do team talks yourself? manage training etc etc?? there is a lot more to do than just plugging in a tactic and expecting to win every game...

sell him then! his stats are not that great for a defender, I have never seen him become anything special, what does he look like on yours?

I tweaked a few things, gave Jetro more room to go up and it seems to be working now. I handle the team talks myself, but if im not critising them they don't generally listen ha. If i say that was a good game after a solid 4-0 win, only 2 people look delighted. It's weird, if i say they played **** after playing good everyone looks fired up. Anyway i've taken a few screenshots, and it appears my little rant here picked them up in game, they're scoring alot more (minus damaio)

- View attachment 318037View attachment 318038View attachment 318039View attachment 318040

I have uploaded the previous fixture list so you can see what i mean about scoring, although i've been winning with that fire power i shouldnt be drawing with lesser teams, but it is football afterall. That caraces will replace Otavio i guess, going to take a loss on selling him though heh. Also, here's my actual team (I have around 55-60m to spend) Any suggestions on improving it? I tried going for herrera (Athletic) but they wanted 55m for him heh.

View attachment 318041

Cheers i'll have a look at that guide now.

Yeah my backup keeper was Timo horn, but i was offered 5.5M for him (I only paid 1.7m) and Kahn has better CA and PA so i took it..I've a french regen that's got 5 star PA in the under 18s aswell, here's a screenie of Kahn;

View attachment 318042

Just had a look at Koval, he looks good and is relatively cheap, does he perform well?

Cheers i'll have a look at that guide now.

Yeah my backup keeper was Timo horn, but i was offered 5.5M for him (I only paid 1.7m) and Kahn has better CA and PA so i took it..I've a french regen that's got 5 star PA in the under 18s aswell, here's a screenie of Kahn;

View attachment 318042

Just had a look at Koval, he looks good and is relatively cheap, does he perform well?

Never actually signed him, always recommended him in the past, he arrives in my 6th season in a few weeks time

also Bernd Leno/Consigli are good backups, so is Ruddy

I think Ruddy would be my choice out of those, due to being homegrown. I've seen someone shouting celtics keeper too, have you had a chance to test him?

Thanks for the advice, btw. I've seen what i've been doing wrong with the team talks.
Before - Relax, the result will come
Mid - I expect to see better
After - Not good enough

Ha

no not had him before, Steele is pretty decent for cheapish backup too

It is possible to offer a youth contract to other youth from different club? Ex: I manage MU and found a good youth in Liverpool. Do I can only offer him profesional contract? And what is the normal wage for them if I offer pro contract?

It is possible to offer a youth contract to other youth from different club? Ex: I manage MU and found a good youth in Liverpool. Do I can only offer him profesional contract? And what is the normal wage for them if I offer pro contract?

well it depends on the player mate.. regens normally ask for quite high wages, some don't. its up to you to negotiate!

I need a stop gap right back at Arsenal going into my third season. I unfortunately lost Bacary Sagna on a free to PSG trying to play hardball on wages and now only have Carl Jenkinson and Francis Coquelin in that position. I do have a regen signed from Brazil who has a five star scouting report from Steve Rowley, so I am fairly certain that he is good. He is only 16 though and won't arrive at the club for another two years. I thought it wouldn't make sense to go young then and sign someone like Danilo. Who is a good RB in his late 20s or even late 30s that could do a job for 3 years or so?