#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

Where can I find the latest 4123 you made mate? best tactic in this year game imo

@DeliciousStory
Bro I just jumped in to say hello and just to tell you that I tested your De Zerbi masterpiece today fast with Brighton and I must say I was really impressed with gameplay,results and general domination on the filed
Tomorow I will start new cariere definitely!
I test all of the version and offcorse Volante version gives the best results but BWM are also very good and DLP fluid are so good to watch and use it when you control the game.Plenty options and definitely not boring 👌
Please keep up doing this recreations because you are really capable and you know that I also expect soon Antonio Conte ball 😉

@DeliciousStory
Bro I just jumped in to say hello and just to tell you that I tested your De Zerbi masterpiece today fast with Brighton and I must say I was really impressed with gameplay,results and general domination on the filed
Tomorow I will start new cariere definitely!
I test all of the version and offcorse Volante version gives the best results but BWM are also very good and DLP fluid are so good to watch and use it when you control the game.Plenty options and definitely not boring 👌
Please keep up doing this recreations because you are really capable and you know that I also expect soon Antonio Conte ball 😉
I did Sarriball :p next gonna be Conte/Mourinho/Pep about conte i need to do some re-search first about his build-up

Attachments

• sarri2.png
    sarri2.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 126
I did Sarriball :p next gonna be Conte/Mourinho/Pep about conte i need to do some re-search first about his build-up
I know Conte one is the most difficult especially because of Wingbacks who doesn't cross at all on this ME
Regarding De Zerbi and traits,play one two produce the best results?

I know Conte one is the most difficult especially because of Wingbacks who doesn't cross at all on this ME
Regarding De Zerbi and traits,play one two produce the best results?
play one two is op trait imho, it's like WBs doesn't cross, it's the % rate is like 10% :))))

I am going to rebuild C.Palace today for De Zerbi st
play one two is op trait imho, it's like WBs doesn't cross, it's the % rate is like 10% :))))
I will spend a day reconstructing a team for this style of play,I have few ideas regarding a players, probably C Palace I would rebuild for this 😉

I am going to rebuild C.Palace today for De Zerbi st

I will spend a day reconstructing a team for this style of play,I have few ideas regarding a players, probably C Palace I would rebuild for this 😉

Do you want his 3412 or 343 with wingers? :)) I know you hate wingers but just to understand where i have to focus.

Inter or Spurs

I am just making a team for De Zerbi style,I decided to do it with Sassuolo,I have a question regarding my GK,he have traits to launch counter attack.That could be problem because he should pass the ball to defenders or that could be advantage?

I am just making a team for De Zerbi style,I decided to do it with Sassuolo,I have a question regarding my GK,he have traits to launch counter attack.That could be problem because he should pass the ball to defenders or that could be advantage?
Which version of the Zerbi are you gonna use? Or which one did U like most.

Any kind of "long pass ball" can make you lose the ball, that's why all those control possession tactics are a bit meh to make, for example doing sarriball i did noticed that the SK on (defend) is the only one that you can put the PI take fewer risk on it.
I mean sometimes counter is good and sometimes can cost you the game, it's really up to you on that. I did nearly smashed to pc because i lost UCL semifinal for that reason :))

Any kind of "long pass ball" can make you lose the ball, that's why all those control possession tactics are a bit meh to make, for example doing sarriball i did noticed that the SK on (defend) is the only one that you can put the PI take fewer risk on it.
I mean sometimes counter is good and sometimes can cost you the game, it's really up to you on that. I did nearly smashed to pc because i lost UCL semifinal for that reason :))
Ok I decided not to buy him,it's Livakovic my favorite GK but maybe that trait could cost me a lot of lose ball's
Regarding DM 's I would use all 3 versions during season so DLP BWM and VOL,so I am thinking about what kind of individual role training I should put them to do it?Maybe Volante on support it's the best ?

I have another question regarding BPD,the best traits should be play short simple pass I guess ?

This is my first 11 what I was able to do it on transfer market!
Make it note that I already have 4 players in first team able to play one two passes imidiately,others I put to train it ;)
In january teams will probably comes to take Berardi out and from that money I am expecting to be able to make this team even stronger
My second 11 are also solid and I think so I will be able to do well in first season!
Very excited about this :D

Attachments

• first team.png
    first team.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 128
  • second team.png
    second team.png
    505.5 KB · Views: 138
First official match ended very well,I played with 2 BWM 60 min,then I decided to use 2 DLP version just to see more fluid football and I am really impresed !
it is possible to play with lower tempo and enjoyed!
In Italy will be easier because teams doesnt press like in premier league,and to build up from the back is not so complicated
Will see during the season but again its all about to building a team able to produce this kind of fooball and won trophies in different way,playing different football!
Keep it up this kind of tactics because I am sure a lot of people are bored just like me,playing all the time in the same way
Keep it delicious ;)

Attachments

• Football Manager 2023 28_06_2023 15_29_36.png
    Football Manager 2023 28_06_2023 15_29_36.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 107
Ok I decided not to buy him,it's Livakovic my favorite GK but maybe that trait could cost me a lot of lose ball's
Regarding DM 's I would use all 3 versions during season so DLP BWM and VOL,so I am thinking about what kind of individual role training I should put them to do it?Maybe Volante on support it's the best ?

I would go for individual volante ya!

I have another question regarding BPD,the best traits should be play short simple pass I guess ?

Yes, you can even swap to normal CD (if you want to go full possession)

First official match ended very well,I played with 2 BWM 60 min,then I decided to use 2 DLP version just to see more fluid football and I am really impresed !
it is possible to play with lower tempo and enjoyed!
In Italy will be easier because teams doesnt press like in premier league,and to build up from the back is not so complicated
Will see during the season but again its all about to building a team able to produce this kind of fooball and won trophies in different way,playing different football!
Keep it up this kind of tactics because I am sure a lot of people are bored just like me,playing all the time in the same way
Keep it delicious ;)

Smash it!