#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

@DeliciousStory I have noticed that BPD doesn't drible often even they are instructed to, what is awesome,2 DM's are always close to recive the ball,I have 2 of them with trait to come deep to recive the ball and play one two what makes things easier,tactic is really deadly with correct players,I think so more confident on the ball they are,more successful results with be playing like this 😉
I kick out all players with low concentration,decisions, composure,passing and vision 👌
So big issues I should not have even this season I guess

@DeliciousStory I have noticed that BPD doesn't drible often even they are instructed to, what is awesome,2 DM's are always close to recive the ball,I have 2 of them with trait to come deep to recive the ball and play one two what makes things easier,tactic is really deadly with correct players,I think so more confident on the ball they are,more successful results with be playing like this 😉
I kick out all players with low concentration,decisions, composure,passing and vision 👌
So big issues I should not have even this season I guess
No Head Chicken please

Those are the results I got with this team in 10 games
To be honest I dont feel so strong especialy at home where I should be. lost few but its not about that,Its about the feeling you got when you play it.Maybe my team is not strong enough to carry this kind of football but I have done all I could to get the players with certain atributes to make it work.

Football Manager 2023 28_06_2023 22_10_18.png

Football Manager 2023 28_06_2023 22_14_42.png

Those are the results I got with this team in 10 games
To be honest I dont feel so strong especialy at home where I should be. lost few but its not about that,Its about the feeling you got when you play it.Maybe my team is not strong enough to carry this kind of football but I have done all I could to get the players with certain atributes to make it work.

View attachment 642059

View attachment 642060
Keep in mind you need the players to mastery the tactic as well, if you noticed you lost vs 433 2 times, you need to play cautious vs them since they will "abuse" your poor AMC

Keep in mind you need the players to mastery the tactic as well, if you noticed you lost vs 433 2 times, you need to play cautious vs them since they will "abuse" your poor AMC
Yeah I switched imidiately to cautious some matches even against AC Milan at home because they were dominating all the time,I tried all versions with DM's also

Yeah I switched imidiately to cautious some matches even against AC Milan at home because they were dominating all the time,I tried all versions with DM's also
If you facing alot of trouble to get back the ball, double BWMs imho is the best suited. Are you using oi's as well right? Try to start with positive.
It will take like 1 season to learn the tactic, at least was for me,if you have fast attackers you can even go high press line instead of mid block.

If you facing alot of trouble to get back the ball, double BWMs imho is the best suited. Are you using oi's as well right? Try to start with positive.
It will take like 1 season to learn the tactic, at least was for me,if you have fast attackers you can even go high press line instead of mid block.
What about Conte ball,you started making it? 😃

I know,nobody was able to make it this year 😉
I did some research, i mean he play high pressing,counter attack etc, shouldn't be that hard to replicate like that.
His way of passing is more direct or short?
About roles i was thinking about CD/Libero/CD CWB CWB (DMs roles or CMs roles) or it can be done like DM Mezzala Mezzala or Double DM and AM. About Striker zone, was thinking like TF(Lukaku)/AF(Lautaro) combo or TF/DLF (even tho i don't like DLF perfomance)
Need to find some specific things and what is the differences between Conte and Inzaghi

The biggest difference between Conte and Inzaghi is that Conte doesn't give too much freedom to players so it must be more disciplined, regarding build up is similar,Inzaghi give freedom strikers to move but Antonio wants them close one to each other,TArget and DLF is the combo we need,the way of the passing is more direct,he wants to bring ball quick as possible to strikers before opposition get in defensive shape,the most important players should be Wingbacks able to assist score and they need to be very wide opening the space,in attacking fase the need to act like wingers,sometimes like IWB
The biggest problem is to make them work and to be Key element in this shity ME

Regarding positions in middle he loves to use regista like with Pirlo and Brozović,other 2 guys should be some kind of mezzalas able to dialogue with Wingbacks on wide positions,and with WCB coming to make those triangles in wide area when we play against teams who defend and sit deep
So definitely we need 2 versions,one when we play against agressive team who press up,and another when we need to build slower and find those places on wide areas with triangle WCB Mezzala and Wingback 😉

@DeliciousStory this is what we need bro

Football Manager 2023 29_06_2023 12_11_12.png

without run at defence,defensive line can be even standard but it must be mid block,and he like to underlap also

@DeliciousStory this is what we need bro

View attachment 642071

without run at defence,defensive line can be even standard but it must be mid block,and he like to underlap also
That's can be done, gonna try it with inter to check gameplay. About defence or we do WCB BPD WCB or CD BPD CD.
Problem is if we open wide way to much we gonna get easy counters as well.

For attack position TF/MEZZALA/WBs rest on support and defence. More direct style more disciplined.

Regarding Def line it could be maybe even lover like De Zerbi he like to start from the back that is mandatory and s
That's can be done, gonna try it with inter to check gameplay. About defence or we do WCB BPD WCB or CD BPD CD.
Problem is if we open wide way to much we gonna get easy counters as well.

For attack position TF/MEZZALA/WBs rest on support and defence. More direct style more disciplined.
Yeah do whatever you need just make it work 😃
It's important that we build like De Zerbi from the back and no kicking ball up,idea is tho souke the pressure inviting opposition to press us and have our fast strikers ready to dialogue and counter them quickly with Wingbacks staying wide as possible to spread the field and open some spaces

Regarding Def line it could be maybe even lover like De Zerbi he like to start from the back that is mandatory and s

Yeah do whatever you need just make it work 😃
It's important that we build like De Zerbi from the back and no kicking ball up,idea is tho souke the pressure inviting opposition to press us and have our fast strikers ready to dialogue and counter them quickly with Wingbacks staying wide as possible to spread the field and open some spaces

I will think about how to make it then.

Ok bro,you are my last hope for this system,I am not tactician I could not make it work but I can help with some tweaks when you have already something that works solid 😉