#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

some key elements I founded in article that i agree with!

one striker comes deep to play a quick one-two and the other remains high and wide to get on the end of a cross or through-ball.

Brozovic has a particularly important role to play in the build-up, often dictating switches of play and spreading the ball wide to the wing-backs, or vertically to a dropping striker

In initial build-up phases, the back-three will often circulate the ball right to left, looking for opportunities to play in the two sitting defensive midfielders

The Black & Blues are fantastic at creating overloads in the wide areas, and Barella’s wide role on the right-hand-side gives Hakimi even greater freedom to work his magic in all kinds of different attacking areas. These overloads then free up even more space for Conte’s team to attack down the other side, on a switch of play or cross into the box

The defensive organization of the team to always remain compact and in close proximity between the lines of the midfield three and back-three in particular also aids in these quick defensive transitions.

These overloads then free up even more space for Conte’s team to attack down the other side, on a switch of play or cross into the box.

some key elements I founded in article that i agree with!

one striker comes deep to play a quick one-two and the other remains high and wide to get on the end of a cross or through-ball.

Brozovic has a particularly important role to play in the build-up, often dictating switches of play and spreading the ball wide to the wing-backs, or vertically to a dropping striker

In initial build-up phases, the back-three will often circulate the ball right to left, looking for opportunities to play in the two sitting defensive midfielders

The Black & Blues are fantastic at creating overloads in the wide areas, and Barella’s wide role on the right-hand-side gives Hakimi even greater freedom to work his magic in all kinds of different attacking areas. These overloads then free up even more space for Conte’s team to attack down the other side, on a switch of play or cross into the box

The defensive organization of the team to always remain compact and in close proximity between the lines of the midfield three and back-three in particular also aids in these quick defensive transitions.

These overloads then free up even more space for Conte’s team to attack down the other side, on a switch of play or cross into the box.

I am thinking just theorically :

We put build up similar to de Zerbi (so defenders will pass it shorter).
WBs will play more direct with more crosses as well
Mezzala Direct
BBM Shorter
DLF (direct i guess)
TF (Shorter)

About TI is just a mix of "meta" and not.

I am thinking just theorically :

We put build up similar to de Zerbi (so defenders will pass it shorter).
WBs will play more direct with more crosses as well
Mezzala Direct
BBM Shorter
DLF (direct i guess)
TF (Shorter)

About TI is just a mix of "meta" and not.
Yeah I also thinking about that because De Zerbi buildup is very successful what you have done,I like it,if you watch how he build it's quite similar like De Zerbi actually,with all 3 CD in the box ready to recive the ball instead of 4,and 2 Wingbacks very wide streaching the field like De Zeribi use his wingers, regarding DM s it's only one actually that comes deep in role of Brozović,he can play also like DM on defend,it works very good on this ME

The biggest problem on FM is you can't really involve too much the GK, because if we do he will start to trown the ball randomly (for me this should be a main focus for SI). Once you will see Sarriball you will understand how i did it but i wanna you to understand a point :

Imagine there is a bottle we need to understand what we can cut and what we can't (otherwise, it will really hellish to play and frustrating)
We are not gonna "abuse" the M.E. but we are gonna emulate/simulate a way of playing.
Just the fact that we have 2 strikers is even easier. I am sure that i will put TF/AF combo in order to keep the gameplay smoother, but we can even test with DLF (i don't really mind)

What's worry me is the double CMs roles, but we live once so i will make it on double mezzala so we will open this **** pitch and let's hope the overalap will make our wbs (that can't really cross) into monsters! But i am not sure it will be really "solid" for 120 CA players.
Once i am done with Sarriball(need just to collect data) gonna try to make Conte, since is gonna be a step for Guardiola anyway.

Ok I am sure you are capable of doing it.
The biggest problem on FM is you can't really involve too much the GK, because if we do he will start to trown the ball randomly (for me this should be a main focus for SI). Once you will see Sarriball you will understand how i did it but i wanna you to understand a point :

Imagine there is a bottle we need to understand what we can cut and what we can't (otherwise, it will really hellish to play and frustrating)
We are not gonna "abuse" the M.E. but we are gonna emulate/simulate a way of playing.
Just the fact that we have 2 strikers is even easier. I am sure that i will put TF/AF combo in order to keep the gameplay smoother, but we can even test with DLF (i don't really mind)

What's worry me is the double CMs roles, but we live once so i will make it on double mezzala so we will open this **** pitch and let's hope the overalap will make our wbs (that can't really cross) into monsters! But i am not sure it will be really "solid" for 120 CA players.
Once i am done with Sarriball(need just to collect data) gonna try to make Conte, since is gonna be a step for Guardiola anyway.
Ok mate I am here if You need someone to do proper test,can't wait for it 😉

Last season I played with this tactic. I haven't played with her since the beginning. But later I switched to it and I am very satisfied. It has a detailed explanation of how I think it works. Take a look and I hope your comments.

Last season I played with this tactic. I haven't played with her since the beginning. But later I switched to it and I am very satisfied. It has a detailed explanation of how I think it works. Take a look and I hope your comments.

Nice vid 👍

Thank you! We are just learning to edit, there will be more interesting ones. I hope you looked at the tactics section. And that I hit the heart of the story.
Yeah,all of those tactics are OP,he is really the best,somehow I got bored of those tactics and I am trying to make and play only real life replica tactics and it's really exciting,match after match trying to tweak it and make it successful trough your idea of football 😉

FM23 - Delicious's OIs Placebo or Real? You decide!

@Babemocni1988 linked on description even your oi's on Zlatko's thread!
Very nice,I like it.Only thing that I didnt like is that you didn't put any show into foot for oppositions WB in 3 CD system like against 343 or 352 wingbacks there are crutial point 😉
And regarding OI I found it very good weapon to have if you have solid players, but I struggle only against opposition who play IWB in 4 ar back system,(Cancelo type with Man City)they are so hard to close down and often with their right foot on that left sides making huge impact in the game

Very nice,I like it.Only thing that I didnt like is that you didn't put any show into foot for oppositions WB in 3 CD system like against 343 or 352 wingbacks there are crutial point 😉
And regarding OI I found it very good weapon to have if you have solid players, but I struggle only against opposition who play IWB in 4 ar back system,(Cancelo type with Man City)they are so hard to close down and often with their right foot on that left sides making huge impact in the game
Ye, you might be right but that's more your concept then mine that's why i did explained it in the video :). I really don't like to take the others work w/o giving credits, that's why i let the things separated

Ye, you might be right but that's more your concept then mine that's why i did explained it in the video :). I really don't like to take the others work w/o giving credits, that's why i let the things separated
i found your work amazing and I am really happy that there is someone also who just dont do holiday tests and actually play the game,where the things are little different,and make the tests like this also Keep it up I am happy to fallow it,by the way Paradox AVB V15 seemes to be insane powerful and stable with 3 midfielders,I am using it for two days,still undefited with Udinese 👌

i found your work amazing and I am really happy that there is someone also who just dont do holiday tests and actually play the game,where the things are little different,and make the tests like this also Keep it up I am happy to fallow it,by the way Paradox AVB V15 seemes to be insane powerful and stable with 3 midfielders,I am using it for two days,still undefited with Udinese 👌
AVB is elaboration of Chriswin4, he used all the things i shared and created that monster. I will make something similar but more stable soon enough! Gonna build now sarriball video and after Conteball is in the way!
I mean if i have to build a plug and play tactic, i don't really need to "play" it, but if i want to discover things i must do that otherwise i will not understand what's going on. And for recreation you can't really just "assume" it's working. I even saw some content-creators realising a Sarriball with low-block like oka mate :)))

AVB is elaboration of Chriswin4, he used all the things i shared and created that monster. I will make something similar but more stable soon enough! Gonna build now sarriball video and after Conteball is in the way!
I mean if i have to build a plug and play tactic, i don't really need to "play" it, but if i want to discover things i must do that otherwise i will not understand what's going on. And for recreation you can't really just "assume" it's working. I even saw some content-creators realising a Sarriball with low-block like oka mate :)))
Nice to hear that,can't wait for those tactics, regarding this Paradox in combination with OI it really looks like unbeaten machine,pressing is so effective and those 3 in the middle control every game so easy,no words,will post results 🙌

One exampIe :D

The much higher defensive line makes pressing and those instructions even more compact and effective in my opinion
Fantastic job,those 3 roles in mid are key!

Attachments

• Football Manager 2023 02_07_2023 13_43_55.png
    Football Manager 2023 02_07_2023 13_43_55.png
    927.8 KB · Views: 131
One exampIe :D

The much higher defensive line makes pressing and those instructions even more compact and effective in my opinion
Fantastic job,those 3 roles in mid are key!
So this tactic plus your instructions that are in page 81,82 in the other other tactic?