Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

Reaction score
what is that? IF you want a tactic to being tested at least post some screens xD better if you do on discord since here i am posting mine :p

Reaction score
Ok, Ive tested those best "rated" tactics :

1675118884384.png

The shocking things are 2 :

How Group A (the one with traits is better compared to others one and i've just checked a bit again corners setup on just last run and it was like shocking the gap goals between the "normal routine" vs long shot on left and to post on right routine almost 60 goals in one season just from corners... vs Elite Teams.
442 and 343 was with normal routine, i guess with some of tweaks 442 can do really good perfomance.

Test Results

Reaction score
@DeliciousStory thank you for your amazing work, I always keep a eye very close to your updates.
Would you be able to do the necessary tweaks for the for 442 with new corner routine and test it?
Excited to see the results comparing with the other ones.

Reaction score
Ok, Ive tested those best "rated" tactics :

View attachment 617381

The shocking things are 2 :

How Group A (the one with traits is better compared to others one and i've just checked a bit again corners setup on just last run and it was like shocking the gap goals between the "normal routine" vs long shot on left and to post on right routine almost 60 goals in one season just from corners... vs Elite Teams.
442 and 343 was with normal routine, i guess with some of tweaks 442 can do really good perfomance.

Test Results
The corners were obviously making tactics better in ratings. That's why all your tactics that originally scored highly with "normal" corners need to be retested with the optimal ones now.

Reaction score
@DeliciousStory thank you for your amazing work, I always keep a eye very close to your updates.
Would you be able to do the necessary tweaks for the for 442 with new corner routine and test it?
Excited to see the results comparing with the other ones.
Already working on it🦃

Last edited:
Reaction score
As mentioned in our PM chat @DeliciousStory - testing my tactic, with your set pieces, before uploading.

I'm managing City (top side), Leeds (mid side) and Forest (bottom side) - other two aren't showing as on holiday with them. All players fitness and morale frozen with FMRTE, wanted to test with their best 11s.

I'll upload post-test as we discussed, you've nailed set pieces this year. Tactic also plays fantastic football, Leeds only have 6 corner goals in comparison.

Midway point:

Haaland on attacking the corners, 56 in 24 lol

Some City results of lol

Reaction score
4231 Extreme Volts XIX
So finally managed to create a working 4231 i've created 2 versions this and one with overlaps and fflanks, gonna post it after this one.
Plus 6 run of Delicious Test League you can find results Here.

8d.png7d.png6d.png4d.png4d.png3d.png2d.png1d.png

Discord link : https://discord.gg/BxugbVKv

Attachments

Reaction score
4231 Extreme Volts XX
Removed Overlaps/FFlanks and it seem vs Elite teams is really doing worse then XIX but is doing better or equality vs balanced teams...
6b.png5b.png4b.png3b.png2b.png1b.png

Attachments

Reaction score
As mentioned in our PM chat @DeliciousStory - testing my tactic, with your set pieces, before uploading.

I'm managing City (top side), Leeds (mid side) and Forest (bottom side) - other two aren't showing as on holiday with them. All players fitness and morale frozen with FMRTE, wanted to test with their best 11s.

I'll upload post-test as we discussed, you've nailed set pieces this year. Tactic also plays fantastic football, Leeds only have 6 corner goals in comparison.

Midway point:

Haaland on attacking the corners, 56 in 24 lol

Some City results of lol

what tactic?

Reaction score
4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II
At the moment is the best tactic on Delicious League; Gonna try later to test it with BWM on (D) and check if that it can be improved.

Attachments

Reaction score
Mate, how much does this tactic loose power, when corners are off?

Reaction score
424 Extreme Volts IV

New 424 or 4222 system with bwm on (d) it working really good at the moment, going to test even classic "double volante" and "double dm"

Attachments

Reaction score
433 Extreme Volts XVII

Tested with Liverpool won Quadruplete

You can check even Delicious League runs on Discord :

Attachments

Reaction score
4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II
At the moment is the best tactic on Delicious League; Gonna try later to test it with BWM on (D) and check if that it can be improved.
how does this compare to 4132 extreme diamond undervolt lll because that got west ham more points ??