#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

hey delicious, great video for the conte tactic, what about some player filters?

hey delicious, great video for the conte tactic, what about some player filters?
I am waiting to release that because i don't know the differencies between the database of notorious pro and the normal one.

But as i said on the video you want first big guys1.85+ CMs because you need to win the most of air battle possible

I am waiting to release that because i don't know the differencies between the database of notorious pro and the normal one.

But as i said on the video you want first big guys1.85+ CMs because you need to win the most of air battle possible
Do wingbacks need to be tall?

Do wingbacks need to be tall?
Yup, you want them to physically challenge everyone, otherwise you gonna risk to face dangerous counters. That's the limit of 3atb on FM. You really need super strong players/tall etc.

-Bellanova/Fresneda are stars for it. Once i am done with the players list i can be more specific on this regard. But i do just use meta players.

Any ideas for PPMs suitable for the Conte Ball?

My ideas so far:

ST:
Places Shot
Tries to beat offside trape
Moves into channels
Likes to round the GK (uncertain)

CM:
Plays one-twos
Get forward whenever possible
Places shot

DM:
Does not dive into tackles
Tries long range passes

WB:
Gets forward whenever possible
Hugs the line (uncertain)

CB:
Tight marking (uncertain)

GK:
Nothing

Thoughts? Any good ones I missed?

Any ideas for PPMs suitable for the Conte Ball?

My ideas so far:

ST:
Places Shot
Tries to beat offside trape
Moves into channels
Likes to round the GK (uncertain)

CM:
Plays one-twos
Get forward whenever possible
Places shot

DM:
Does not dive into tackles
Tries long range passes

WB:
Gets forward whenever possible
Hugs the line (uncertain)

CB:
Tight marking (uncertain)

GK:
Nothing

Thoughts? Any good ones I missed?

Why do you wanna put Moves into channels on Traits if you have them already on PI?
Same goes for Get futher foward.
How do you believe not dive into tackle is good?

Traits are just addional PI/TI and most of them are quite useless.
To be honest the only one i do likes are :

Beat of the offside trap;
Play one two
Place shots or if the player can't even shoot with strenght

If you find any Unique trait you believe will "give you something extra" you might consider it.

But imagine we all play on get stuck in, going ease on DM role will make you on the condition to lose the ball :p

What you want is overall that players will follow your instructions, not their own. I don't know why people like to train that much on totaly useless traits their players.

Most of the time if the player can't train on the unique "traits", i would rather let them "clean" at least i know they gonna follow the big picture that is called the Tactic.

Hope it helps

Why do you wanna put Moves into channels on Traits if you have them already on PI?
Same goes for Get futher foward.
How do you believe not dive into tackle is good?

Traits are just addional PI/TI and most of them are quite useless.
To be honest the only one i do likes are :

Beat of the offside trap;
Play one two
Place shots or if the player can't even shoot with strenght

If you find any Unique trait you believe will "give you something extra" you might consider it.

But imagine we all play on get stuck in, going ease on DM role will make you on the condition to lose the ball :p

What you want is overall that players will follow your instructions, not their own. I don't know why people like to train that much on totaly useless traits their players.

Most of the time if the player can't train on the unique "traits", i would rather let them "clean" at least i know they gonna follow the big picture that is called the Tactic.

Hope it helps

Thanks for the explanation. My impressions was that also have the trait, for example "Get forward whenever possible", would enhance even more the possibility that the player would do so.

But this is simply not true?

Thanks for the explanation. My impressions was that also have the trait, for example "Get forward whenever possible", would enhance even more the possibility that the player would do so.

But this is simply not true?
There are many theories about too many things mate, like there are multipliers of multipliers and more hidden multipliers. If that is true tho, you still don't need traits anyway, since you can reach for example "maximum" get futher forward by "Run at defence and PI", same goes for dribble more and run at defence.

Yet those are my thoughts and i am pretty not even SI boys know that at this point. You can try, but go ease at tackle provided all the time minus perfomence, so i would avoid them with all my energy.

I would just go for the unique traits and about that you need like 3 combo stats in order to make it :)

It's a bit confusonary as **** in my opinion

diğer taktik incelemelerine göre conte biraz düşük kaldı
Because is a recreation, can't be adapted to any kind of players. Isn't a plug and plug. You need to put some bulding up on it.
That's the difference between a tactic that will work with any players (Plug and Play) and a recreation.
And imagine if i do start to test more other "content" creators tactics we will reach even 50 points on average.

There are many theories about too many things mate, like there are multipliers of multipliers and more hidden multipliers. If that is true tho, you still don't need traits anyway, since you can reach for example "maximum" get futher forward by "Run at defence and PI", same goes for dribble more and run at defence.

Yet those are my thoughts and i am pretty not even SI boys know that at this point. You can try, but go ease at tackle provided all the time minus perfomence, so i would avoid them with all my energy.

I would just go for the unique traits and about that you need like 3 combo stats in order to make it :)

It's a bit confusonary as **** in my opinion

Thanks for your insight in the matter.

I've googled some and there seems to be different thoughts about this (SI again not being clear how things work....).

My general feeling of what I've read so far is that people see traits as more "natural instinct" and therefore could be chosen more often before a player instruction. I will at least start looking into which of my players have conflicting traits with their role in the tactic and try to unlearn them.

Here is an example of a discussion I've scrolled through:

Thanks for your insight in the matter.

I've googled some and there seems to be different thoughts about this (SI again not being clear how things work....).

My general feeling of what I've read so far is that people see traits as more "natural instinct" and therefore could be chosen more often before a player instruction. I will at least start looking into which of my players have conflicting traits with their role in the tactic and try to unlearn them.

Here is an example of a discussion I've scrolled through:

Yet, they will say that about TI/PI which is not even true or to be correct "we" can't really know that if we can't see the code-engine, would be just us speculating about it. I can talk about those stuff all day, but it will be just my insight on the matter more then anything.
I do prefer Traitless or Unique Trait that you can be sure will carry out your players.

But training a players to "do more killer ball", put for example that is even true that is working somehow, you will win just that the IA will focus that specific player from now on at worst. Just giving you logic thoughts and personal one.

Attachments

• Union2.png
    Union2.png
    135 KB · Views: 263
  • Union1.png
    Union1.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 267