The Aston Villa Thread

Personally I would go for Martinez. I doubt Martinez would turn Villa down especially if Randy Lerner offers him a solid transfer kitty to go with it. A young,dynamic manager who can take the club forward and plays good football and their is not many better than Martinez who Villa can attract

Didn't Martinez turn Villa down last summer?

Martinez deserves something better to be honest. All he does at Wigan, every season for the last three, is trying his best to save them from going down. He managed to save them 3 times, why would he wanna stay for another similar season? I dont need to be a fortune teller to guess that Wigan will be involved in a relegation battle once again next season. Martinez deserves better.
If he sees an opportunity he must go for it, I think. No brainer. He is brilliant, and at a bigger club with more funds, he can do wonders.

"Randy Lerner' s private jet is observed in Kristiansund. Lerner is owner of Aston Villa. Kristiansund is Solskjærs hometown."

Would love to see him back in the Prem! :D

Big ******* YES! Would love to see him again. Then who knows, if he does well, he can take United.

The jet's on its way back, with someone extra. Solskjær isn't leading today's training.

Hope this comes true would love to see the legend ole pit his wits in prem after his success at molde! could just be stepping stone for when fergie retires!

Bring me news guys. I'm too hungover to search for it.

I would be very, very happy with Ole. Done excellent things with Molde, a young manager with a desire to learn in the game... not a bad idea at all to try and get him. Also, he's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and therefore a tank.