My team is such a yo-yo side. And Moutinho is such a passing beast. :wub:

Ugh, my team have lost 6 games this season. Sort it out team! XD

My teams like Everton, never excelling but never close to the drop.

Still doing a decent job, need to stop drawing but one defeat all season is class.

End of Season 3 Update

Premier League

View attachment 121534

Can anyone get them off the top of the table? Kris' team gave a liverpool-esque performace with so many draws, and currently look like the only team capable of challenging The Give 'N' Go. Hellish FC players showed great character and produced some fine performances to get themselves out of the relegation zone, which left andid & Redrup's teams getting relegated.

View attachment 121535

Giorgio Chiellini is arguably Ronan's best player. Such a great leader and organiser in his 3 man defence and deservedly gets the highest rated player award.

View attachment 121539

First Division

View attachment 121540

They're back in top flight football thanks to lots of individuals realising that they need to work together. Billy's boys are joined by their main competitors in the league, Chamakh my ***** up, after they beat Middle Earth CF who have lost in the promotion play-off all 3 seasons!

View attachment 121541

View attachment 121542

Samir Nasri picks up the player of the season this year thanks to his essential contribution of 16 goals including one in the play-off. Bottom of the table Skill Billies had the most sendings off with an astonishing 8, aswell as 90 yellow cards!

View attachment 121546

Auction Cup

View attachment 121567

View attachment 121568

It was a tight game although the class of Fernando Torres outshone everyone else on the pitch with a fine solo effort to produce the only goal.

Player scores:

Ronan = 44
The Editor = 26
Kris = 19
Dunc = 16
Jake = 11
Billy = 10
Joe = 8
Aannddyy = 8
Redrup = 7
DMF = 7
Mike. = 7
Dan = 5
Alex = 4
Neall = 3
Andid1 = 3
Nathan = 0
Scott* = 0
Brian 95 = -1
Ed Syers = -1
Shay Given = -4

meh i have given up now.

Fairly pleased again. Really unhappy at my lack of a cup run in three seasons though.

good rally to stay up, wonder if its time for a change in formation?

Finally a player in team of year.

Stupid team, come third then get relegated the following year.

A lot better :) Nasri and Pato now beginning to have the desired effect.

Start of Season 4

Premier League

View attachment 121820

The Editor will be pleased his team have bounced back well from a poor season last year. Give 'N' Go are only one point behind and are ready to pounce on any slip ups made. It's a shaky start made by Riibena FC as the goals have really dried up.

View attachment 121821

The Editors' midfield trio of Essien, Ramsey & Canales have really gelled well together and have put a solid platform for the rest of the team to build on. No Punt Intended's striking duo of Hulk & Suarez have continued their good form and both find themselves in the top goalscorer chart.

First Division

View attachment 121822

It seems like Ronnie's Rapists are playing much better thanks to a tactical change from the manager, but they're closely followed by 3 other teams.

View attachment 121823

It's been a remarkable start from Lisandro Lopez, who has scored more goals in the last 9 games than he had in the last 3 seasons combined!

Can i please change my formation to the classic 'V' formation? (A)

Gk
Dr---Dc---Dc---Dl
Dm
Cm---Cm
Wr----------Wl
St​

wooo tactics ftw
Lisandro is god

Season 4 Update

Premier League

View attachment 122022

It's the tightest title race to record and looks like it will go right down to the last game. At the other end of the table, Riibena FC are 5 points away from safety although shouldn't give up just yet after Hellish FC's great escape last season

View attachment 122023

Dedryck Boyata is a surprise leader in the highest average rating table. In the 12 appearances he has, he's got 3 goals and 2 MotM performances. He's developing into a quality player.

First Division

View attachment 122024

Ronnie's Rapists and The A-Team look to be the only contenders for automatic promotion, which is so precious as we've seen how many deserved promotion hopefuls get beaten in the play-offs.

View attachment 122025

Lisandro Lopez has only managed 1 goal since we last took a look at his goal tally, although 14 goals in 15 games isn't bad for a guy who was really struggling for form in previous seasons.​

2nd?! Jeeeeesus we're loving life!