Who will lead Newcastle to the most success?

• Total voters
where did you finish in the league dan? and well done on champions league football

League table is now edited in the post above :)

What tactic are you using Dan.

Well, I used Raikan's 442 as a basis but have changed it around do how I want to play. I have changed the mentality and the roles that are playing. All that is the same basically is some of the player instructions and the formation. I also made Ben Arfa a Adv PM on the right and he has been awesome. So nearly my own tactic :p

League table is now edited in the post above :)

Well, I used Raikan's 442 as a basis but have changed it around do how I want to play. I have changed the mentality and the roles that are playing. All that is the same basically is some of the player instructions and the formation. I also made Ben Arfa a Adv PM on the right and he has been awesome. So nearly my own tactic :p

That seems a really nice position for Ben Arfa, he's playing really well (though in my experience he gets injured sooner or later :()

Kadlec is scoring quite a few too, how many goals has he scored?

Keep up the good work guys

Holy, getting Newcastle to CL.... Amazing! Just like you did with West Ham. Good luck next season.

Really sorry about not updating. Again had some commitments. Gonna try again tomorrow, if not, definitely the weekend!

That seems a really nice position for Ben Arfa, he's playing really well (though in my experience he gets injured sooner or later :()

Kadlec is scoring quite a few too, how many goals has he scored?

Keep up the good work guys

16 goals in 36. Not too bad I suppose <)

I've came to the decision that I can't take part in this story. I've tried several times to write an update and due to the fact it's not Newcastle, it doesn't seem right.

Sorry folks.

bbc20sports.png

March Madness as Toon Carry On

Only two matches in March meant an undefeated month for the Toon, as they march on towards survival in the Premier League, which is now looking more likely then ever!

Jose-Enrique.jpg

---

Newcastle 1-0 Blackburn
Premier League
St. James' Park

A last minute striker from Jose Enrique the much deserved three points to Newcastle. One of Newcastle's best performances from the year, apart from the finishing. They created lots of chances to score, but could not find a way past Robinson until there was four minutes left. Enrique blasted the ball into the net after a scramble in the box following a corner. Newcastle got no more then what they deserved, but perhaps should have bettered their goal difference.

---

Newcastle 1-1 Wolves
Premier League
Molineux

Newcastle were behind from the very first minute, literally. A opening goal from Matt Jarvis within 30 seconds sent to Wolves fans wild in the stands before the game settled down. Newcastle looked on the back foot from their, but kept pushing, and eventually won a penalty, which Jo calmly stepped up and hammered into the top left corner. Two goals before half time was all that was seen as the second half bogged down into a defensive battle, with both sides looking content at a draw. The match was not the prettiest either, with three Wolves players injured and two Wolves players and four Newcastle players receiving yellow cards.

---

Not long left for Newcastle now, eight matches to go, and all eight are important if Newcastle want to survive. Newcastle are still in 15th, a spot which they have made their own this year.

View attachment 149253

Newcastle's Player of the Month Award goes to...

View attachment 149252

Next month's fixtures

vs Blackpool (Home)
vs Birmingham (Away)
vs Sunderland (Home)
vs Man City (Home)
vs Chelsea (Away)

200px-Newcastle_United_Logo_svg.png

If you are a Newcastle fan, why not tell us what you think. Email us at [email protected] or text us 'YOUR NAME' followed by 'NEWCASTLE' and then your message. Gary will read several out on Saturday's MOTD.

Still in 15th eh? Sad that toddzy isn't gonna update soon though. I hope for more updates!

Nice update Aussie. Think I am gonna wait till you have finished the season before I update on my Summer sigings :)

Superb updates, guys keep it going, Well done dan clear winner in the 1st season anyway. Need to improve that defence for CL though +16 GD compared to the others.

Also love how all the people coming on and saying check my story out have only commented once XD Probably haven't even read the updates at all!

bbc20sports.png

Newcastle Confirm Erick Torres Signing

Newcastle have confirmed the signing of Mexican U21 starlet, Erick Torres for a fee of £925,000. The transfer will go through at the beginning of the next season, so Toon fans will have to let Chivas have him for a few months. He has only made two appearances for the Chivas senior team, but has made over twenty for the U20 team, scoring eleven goals in the process. Torres has also made three appearances for the Mexican U21 team, but will be looking to break into the senior team soon. Torres can play as a striker, or just in behind the striker/s, but we will have to wait to see how van Aalst plays the young man.

erick-torres.jpg

If you are a Newcastle fan, why not tell us what you think. Email us at [email protected] or text us 'YOUR NAME' followed by 'NEWCASTLE' and then your message. Gary will read several out on Saturday's MOTD.

bbc20sports.png

April is Awesome for Toon as they survive

Newcastle United are now guaranteed to play at least one more year of Premier League football after securing their position in the Premier League. They now can not possibly finish lower then 17th, so St. James' Park will see more Premier League football next year.

---

Newcastle 2-1 Blackpool
Premier League
St. James' Park

Newcastle made this match tougher than it should have been as they blew many opportunities to put the game away. Two penalties, either side of halftime, from Ben Arfa and Jo put Newcastle 2-0 up with thirty minutes to play. Blackpool pulled one back, but never looked like scoring again, however the same goes for Newcastle. A really poor match left Newcastle fans worried.

---

Newcastle 1-2 Birmingham
Premier League
St Andrews

A last minute goal from Cameron Jerome securing the three points for Birmingham and broke the travelling Newcastle fans' hearts. Newcastle were not safe at this point, and still needed every single point they could get, so a big loss here. The match could have gone either way, and it was definitely one of the matches of the season, but Newcastle will be looking to improve.

---

Newcastle 2-2 Sunderland
Premier League
St. James' Park

Jose Enrique scored a goal half an hour in, but at the wrong end, and it was Sunderland's second goal of the match. Hatem Ben Arfa pulled one back right before halftime to give the home team a big advantage at half time. Manager van Aalst came out with his team five minutes early and performed a quite unusual routine. He got the team to go round the ground and talk to the Newcastle fans. He said after the game it was to get the team pumped and raring to go, and boy did it work. They came out firing, looking for the three points, although Craig Gordon was putting in a brilliant performance. They could not score, and when it looked as if Sunderland was going to walk away with the win, new boy Jorgensen scored a header off a towering jump from a corner to share the points. St. James' Park went crazy, fans screaming at the top of their lungs, so loud you could not hear the person next to you. That was the last touch of the game, and it was a big touch. This was the game in which Newcastle secured their Premier League spot for the next season, what a way to do it.

Newcastle+United+v+Nottingham+Forest+1cVLeQoz1Ndl.jpg

---

Newcastle 0-0 Man City
Premier League
St. James' Park

A brilliant performance from Guillermo Ochoa garnered a point for Newcastle United against Manchester City. It was a one sided game, in which Man City pushed and pushed Newcastle to the limit, but the Toon held on. Ochoa was deservedly named Man of the Match for his incredible performance in front of the home fans.

---

Newcastle 2-3 Chelsea
Premier League
Stamford Bridge

Newcastle stretched Chelsea to the limit in the last game of the month with an incredible game in London. A last minute goal from Florent Malouda cancelled out Matthias Jorgensen's very late equaliser. Newcastle took the lead through Kevin Nolan, only for Didier Drogba to score only seconds later down the other end. Drogba looked to have sealed it with ten minutes left, but he didn't know about Jorgensen. Jorgensen beat Drogba to a header off a corner to make it 2-2, before Malouda settled the match deep into injury time with a controversial goal. Not a good way to end the month for Newcastle, but this could be a brilliant motivation for the final month of matches.

---

With Newcastle now safe, they can start to relax, and they still sit in 15th place.

View attachment 151240

Newcastle's player of the month is...

View attachment 151241

Next month's fixtures...

vs Liverpool (Away)
vs Arsenal (Home)
vs Bolton (Away)

200px-Newcastle_United_Logo_svg.png

Good work in avoiding relegation Aussie, now waiting to see the summer signings (H)

Hoping to possibly get this updated within 24 hours, but I can't promise anything. Dan, go ahead and update your new season signings etc...

Just read the whole thing,
Great story Aussie and Dan,
Cant wait for the next update especially Dan's summer signings :)

newcastle.png

Transfers Update

We are here at the start of August to bring you all the signings for the Magpies this Summer.

Manager Alan Shearer was given £14 million to invest in his squad ready to compete in the Champions League this season. Lets see how he spent it.

eden-hazard-1.jpg

The biggest signing of the window for the Toon was the addition of Belgian superstar Eden Hazard. Hazard signed for Newcastle on a five year deal. Alan Shearer will end up paying £11,500,000 altogether, only £5,500,000 to be paid up front and £6,000,000 over the next four years.

13009.jpg

The next signing was one that Newcastle were in mad need of. With Steve Harper on his way out at 35 years old, Guillermo Ochoa was bought for £7,250,000. The Mexican stopper is highly rated around the world but Shearer identified a clause in his contract to bring him in for just over £7,000,000.

Michael-Owen-Newcastle-United-Arsenal-Premier_2040377.jpg

The next signing for the Toon was the return of an old face. After being released from his Manchester United contract, Michael Owen was on the look for a new club. Along came Alan Shearer. Michael Owen signs for the team on a two year contract worth around £50,000 a week and many think he will make a big impact for the Toon on his second stint.

thiago-alcantara.jpg

Newcastle moved next to swoop for another free transfer. Thiago Alcantara joined the Champions League hopefuls after his Barcelona contract expired. The 18 year old is believed to have a great future ahead of him and he chose Newcastle over a host of other sides. He is believed to have chose the Toon side after a promise of playing Champions League football.

Newcastle finished the transfer period by signing Manchester United striker Khouma Babacar on loan for the season. He has been brought in to provide back up to Kadlec and Lukaku.

Newcastle also let plenty of players go on a contract. None of these fit to Alan Shearer's standards as a Newcastle player.