I bet you a blue team will win that league!

I like those odds!

Also, has anyone else seen the April Fools?

Yj2ttkb.png

3AqXF4D.png

5ORxBZu.png

l0AEFsB.png

A close fought battle sees us beat Utulei Youth on goal difference, on to Andorra!

rP9rwbV.png

VvACrfp.png

mAVnK80.png

FC_R%C3%A0nger%27s.png

Wikipedia entry:

FC Rànger's (also known as Construccions Buiques Rànger's for sponsorship relations) is an Andorran football club, who currently plays in the Andorran First Division.

The club was founded in 1981, but they only started playing in Andorran leagues in 1999. After two years in the Andorran Second Division, they played for the first time in the Campionat de Lliga in the 2001–02 season. After the promotion, FC Rànger's started a growing career, and after finishing second in 2005, they won the title the two subsequent years, 2006 and 2007. Between 2004 and 2006, the club was known as Pizzeria Venècia Rànger's due to sponsor reasons.

FC Rànger's made their first time appearance in European competitions, playing the UEFA Intertoto Cup in the summer of 2005, being eliminated by Sturm Graz by 6–1 in aggregate. The home match ended with a 1–1 draw, scored by Norberto Urbani. After the winning of the championship, they qualified for the UEFA Cup, where they were eliminated in the First round by FK Sarajevo. FC Rànger's became the first Andorran team to compete in the UEFA Champions League by qualifying for the 2007–08 season. However, their stay was short-lived as they were eliminated in the first qualifying round after a 5–0 aggregate loss to Sheriff Tiraspol over two rounds played on 17 July and 25 July 2007.

76t1pvf.png

aoSV5Ww.png

zJOHPzI.png

Skz0dg7.png

JSd1db1.png

BJuT19A.png

HAkoE1Y.png

It's taken me almost another whole season but I've finally gotten a new job with the club that is sat at the bottom of the Andorran footballing pyramid.

1996.jpg

JxdFN8Y.png

tk95991.png

I've only been in charge for 3 games and we only managed to get closer to the pack, hopefully with some new players we'll be able to climb the table.​

Santa-Coloma1.png

Wikipedia entry:

FC Santa Coloma is an Andorran football team, playing in the village of Santa Coloma.

It is one of the best Andorran teams in recent times.

FC Santa Coloma has two unique achievements for an Andorran team in European competitions, never repeated so far by any Andorran team: it is the only team from Andorra to win a match in any European competition and the only team that did not concede a goal in a match in a European competition. Both of these have been achieved in a single match: the first match in the UEFA Cup 2007-08 qualifying round against the Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv F.C., in which FC Santa Coloma won 1-0 at home with a goal scored by Juli Fernandez. However, in the return leg they lost 4-0 to Maccabi and were eliminated from the tournament.

In all other European competitions played by Andorran teams, the Andorran teams lost (except of two draws in matches against team from San Marino) and conceded at least one goal.

xbU1YZe.png

16SnuVO.png

x38tivJ.png

8JmoLKw.png

P6hciTU.png

EfoqtzU.png

ZeJpErx.png

dASAZ4T.png

0GvkrFK.png

N2qFtqi.png

AWykAwB.png

sGxqz6j.png

jo0Ah5Y.png

Well 10 games gone and I'm joint top of the league and in the Cup Semi-Final, we've also somehow managed to concede the most goals in the league but it hasn't held us back!​

Interesting that Ranger's had bigger wage and transfer budget than Santa Coloma :)

Enjoying this story, such an epic challenge and I do love a good journeyman story.

yhjA5ed.png

4JNoIrD.png

Undefeated season! Andorra can now be ticked off the list, my manager reputation was Continental after winning the top league of Algeria and the Gold Cup but since managing in American Samoa & Andorra it's moved down to National, I've also tried to make things better by adding the logopack so the teams aren't just a couple of colours now!

2t53o1C.png

B9bjEJ7.png

mqbDxa4.png

GbsNqdj.png

I leave Andorra being 'The greatest manager Andorra has ever had'.​

Fantastic Progress Mate.......How Many Leagues are ticked off till now???
and a Screenshot of Premier League and Champions League Winners would be fantastic if u can post it.....

Fantastic Progress Mate.......How Many Leagues are ticked off till now???
and a Screenshot of Premier League and Champions League Winners would be fantastic if u can post it.....

How many leagues have I done or how many leagues/countries do I have left? and sure:

jikIfbQ.png

B6Y1ani.png

Thanks for the Screenshots....
Barca and Chelsea have been dominating the Competitions respectively...
I was asking how many league u have comleted so far...but found out on the main page that its 4...

GLmsykL.png

G6pM73x.png

nciqn62.png

I couldn't find anything about the club on the internet apart from that this is their stadium:

P1000460.jpg

1HkN18H.png

jzb2fK8.png

zuFtCQG.png

xLW5Atw.png

oC7CimF.png

Hey man I was wondering if you could give me a bit of help.
I've decided to try this challenge with all the additional leagues (but I won't be doing a story.)
Which pack did you use for all the extra leagues, was it the megapack on FM Base? Also how did you stop the crash dumps?

Hey man I was wondering if you could give me a bit of help.
I've decided to try this challenge with all the additional leagues (but I won't be doing a story.)
Which pack did you use for all the extra leagues, was it the megapack on FM Base? Also how did you stop the crash dumps?

I made my own but that pack here is probably better I stopped the crash dumps by only loading 60-69 files it seems to only crash after 70 files are loaded.

GVRFJnx.png

WXmyN43.png

Sitting pretty at the top, I'm sorta hoping that a Premier Division job becomes available though incase there is a gap in quality of the leagues,​