0vPsaAe.png

LPXGggE.png

8YUBYAU.png

JQTUOnp.png

ND2EUId.png

A bad end to the season but we managed to hold on, I can't wait for Antigua and Barbuda to be over since it's the lowest ranked North American league and it's going to be harder and harder to get a job in Argentina​

wow mate! im loving this story, i gave up as it was so frustrating but ill be following you until the end!! :D

wow mate! im loving this story, i gave up as it was so frustrating but ill be following you until the end!! :D

Thanks Hamoudi :D If I'm honest I can't wait to get out of Antigua & Barbuda, in my opinion they're worse than Andorra!

4uG1OLA.png

v2LzXei.png

4RKKzP9.png

Considering we've been the outsiders we're at the top of the league with Bassa matching our every result pretty much.​

MAvQwCz.png

CCmOA4X.png

And with that I'm finally done with Antigua and Barbuda, set my record for longest time at a club with 858 days.

3wMMIGI.png

V1SKg3g.png

QJ5l6vQ.png

AtzfA0f.png

Now lets hope that my reputation is still high enough to get a job in Argentina!​

120px-Escudo_del_Club_Gimnasia_y_Tiro_de_Salta.svg.png

5fSX6VW.png

EcfG1ul.png

dzUKfIf.png

Club de Gimnasia y Tiro is an Argentine football club, based in the city of Salta. The team currently plays in Torneo Argentino A, the regionalised third division of the Argentine football league system.

Gimnasia y Tiro has played three seasons at the highest level of Argentine football. First came in 1979 and 1981 Nacional championships. Gimnasia finished bottom of their group in 1979 and 6th of 7 teams in 1981. The third season was in 1997/98 when the squad promoted to the Argentine Primera División but after finishing 20th (last) in the Apertura and 17th in the Clausura tournaments respectively, Gimnasia was relegated at the end of the season.

Now then, this team could be awful, there is no staff and the recently promoted teams ALWAYS get relegated, so this will be very difficult...

estadio-el-gigante-del-norte.jpg

Amazing story, well done mate. Just imagine making this into a real life holiday! Sign me up if ever it comes true, lol. :)

Thanks Hamoudi :D If I'm honest I can't wait to get out of Antigua & Barbuda, in my opinion they're worse than Andorra!

that is why I gave up this challenge, playing in Antigua and Barbuda. their league is so bad and its just blue & white logos/clothes and all their players are U18, etc. :p

That Antiguan team's stadium. Ball boys must hate it if someone does a Ramos penalty

Amazing story, well done mate. Just imagine making this into a real life holiday! Sign me up if ever it comes true, lol. :)

Thanks Streaky, that would be quite awesome haha :D

that is why I gave up this challenge, playing in Antigua and Barbuda. their league is so bad and its just blue & white logos/clothes and all their players are U18, etc. :p

I found it annoying, but my patience paid off in the end, thankfully I downloaded the logo packs.

That Antiguan team's stadium. Ball boys must hate it if someone does a Ramos penalty

I think most people in Antigua do a Ramos penalty daily haha.

VDmb5i9.png

CJdr208.png

IVV9pse.png

Well that was pure awful, the transfer window had already ended when I joined so I've resigned after 10 games, thankfully I already have another job offer...​

110px-Escudo_del_Club_Banfield.svg.png

Club Atlético Banfield is an Argentine sports club located in the city of Banfield, Buenos Aires. Founded on 21 January 1896 by town residents of British origin (mostly from England and some from Scotland and Ireland), Banfield is mostly known for its football team, which was recently relegated to the Nacional B, the second division of the Argentine football league system.

The club's greatest sporting achievement was obtained in 2009, when it became champion of the Apertura, the first official national championship won by the club in the professional era of Argentine football. In the First Division the club has also achieved two runners-up places, in 1951 and 2005. Banfield's main rival is Club Atlético Lanús, with which the club has a strong rivalry.

Other sports practiced at the club include field hockey, gymnastics, martial arts, roller skating, tennis and volleyball.

swBJpYU.png

el6ygmv.png

cXGRafp.png

mW5dcIs.png

aQDkKZr.png

sBlia49.png

4ziRpPK.png

FWEEGhh.png

Hmm...what to do, they have a much better budget and are in the division above.

Just a quick thought, would changing clubs after only just joining affect your reputation?

130px-Racing_Club_de_Avellaneda.svg.png

Racing Club (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈrasiŋ ˈkluβ]) is an Argentine professional sports club based in Avellaneda, a suburb of Greater Buenos Aires. Founded in 1903, Racing has been historically considered one of the "big five" clubs of Argentine football. Racing currently plays in the Primera División, the top division of the Argentine league system.

Racing has won the Primera División 16 times (with a record 7 consecutive championships during the amateur era), apart from winning many domestic competitions such as five Copa Ibarguren, four Copa de Honor Municipalidad de Buenos Aires and one Copa de Honor Adrián Beccar Varela. Due to those achievements the team was nicknamed "La Academia" ("The Academy of Football") which still identifies the club and its supporters.

On the international stage, the club won in 1967 both the Copa Libertadores, the first edition of the Supercopa Sudamericana in 1988 and the Intercontinental Cup, therefore being the second Argentine team to become South American champion, and the first to become club world champion. During the amateur era Racing also won two Copa Aldao and one Copa de Honor Cousenier, both tournaments organized by AFA and AUF together.

The first team plays its home games in the Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Perón, nicknamed El Cilindro de Avellaneda (in English: "The Cylinder of Avellaneda"). Other sports practised at Racing are basketball, boxing, martial arts, roller skating, tennis and volleyball.

jCGIFPh.png

gcj9ic7.png

4QNfRbC.png

xPEFXfa.png

4KHnrOE.png

cFVhjPs.png

armadafrancesacilindrohd.jpg

xTTLxq1.png

V3TKNSF.png

A good start to my tenure as we're already improving, hopefully I can spend a little bit more time here.​

NQ0SD8l.png

Russian Performance:

cT9TLQA.png

TaSOQHc.png

I'd say that Russia have been under-performing especially considering some of their players..

RiU6dfI.png

0GpeIOq.png

glPLcMH.png

c7g59zs.png

U8BhJuf.png

Zbi7Gna.png

TmkMX9E.png

dUtbjGH.png

Things are going well, we're steady in the league and in the Quarter Final of the Cup against a 2nd Division team.​