the best player in football manager?

supasheva

Reaction score
iam sure a lot of people have their own opinion on the matter so i am just wondering.... who is the best player in football manager in each position? wonderkids who peak at 2014 can even be included....

No one knows anymore AAAH!! :D

No one knows anymore AAAH!! :D

dude i agree but you can't honestly tell me there hasn't been a fantastic group of players that have performed for your team!

i agreee with the aguero as a striker.

Yaya Sanogo.
Jack Wilshere.
Nicolas Otamendi.
Yannis Tafer.

i realy do like sergio canales and asenjo not to mind edin dzeko and david villa are both a beast of a goals scorers
and i have a soft spot too for jonjo shelvey

dude i agree but you can't honestly tell me there hasn't been a fantastic group of players that have performed for your team!

i agreee with the aguero as a striker.
Not for my team, I've not really played enough to have had proper superstars on my team. Marco Verratti (10.2 anyway) is this year's Celso Borges (from FM09 9.3), though. Peanuts cheap and very skilled.

Edin Dzeko (10.2 at least) seemed to do well whoever got him, though.

Best value for money is Otamendi possibly. But my favourite in every game in Fabregas.

oh my garsh!! fantastic picks.

otamendi is actually in my arsenal squad in the game. but i sent him on loan.LOL

LOL!

Anyway I'm inclined to say Toni Kroos, for 13 million he is an absolute bargain.

long shot but john fleck. brought him in to man u at start of first season and instantly performed.

true... but with regard to fabregas... how does any 1 really get the best out of him? deep lying playmaker perhaps?

dunno much about kroos i had a torrid experience with the bundesliga so dunoo much

i like verratti a lot, enjoy to see how hes stats raise^^:)

veratti has been very poor for me and when i need a back up or young AMC jonjo shelvey everytime + he is very consistant

true... but with regard to fabregas... how does any 1 really get the best out of him? deep lying playmaker perhaps?

dunno much about kroos i had a torrid experience with the bundesliga so dunoo much

Default for me, no need let him dohis ow thing.

Too hard to say...verratti the best wonderkid, but i'm also a big fan of axel witsel, gourcuff, sanchez and ochoa...and of course the likes of dzeko and villa...the young vadlec kadlec turned into an absolute beast in one of my games, he's a little underrated often..