the best player in football manager?

barring the obvious Febian Brandy has bagged loads of goals for me in my Bury team scoring in all 4 divisions including now in the prem. Not even torres will replace him lol. He is Bury's all time leading league goalscorer after 5 season banging in over 130 league goals

I have never had any problems with Neymar :S but I only sign him for english clubs normally.

Signed Otamendi in my brum game, he had a craaap season!

You know what......I didn't realize till I re-read this that its NILMAR I have, not Neymar. Different Brazilian.

Fernando Torres, always performs when you need him to.

dat's cool dude.... it's just a pity players like luka modric,srna, leandro lima, lulinha and all those other kids r freakin' expensive now. btw couldn't help noticing u coach bosnia?!!

ain't it difficult....(although they r a good team)

Lol, you have your ups and downs, great job though, some good players
Dzeko, pjanic possibly some of the best player sin game

if you can get Diego from juventus, he is immense but very hard to get.

verratti bye him every game i try
like to see his stats go up
allso dzeko
gets boring byeing the same players i find so tend to try new players out to see if thay work out :)

Igor Akinfeev
Xavi
Yoann Gourcuff
Sergio Aguero
Marco Verratti
Danny Wilson
Edin Dzeko

lol i really can't wait to see dzeko in action on my game. i put him in milan and i hav sold klaas jan huntelaar and alberto paloschi is learning all of inzaghi's tricks.....

If everyone's prediction is true my strike force should be awesome.

Borriello, Toni, Kadlec, Pato, Paloschi, Dzeko. Ronaldinho is flopping this season so that's the cause of the new strike force.

Sorry guys but best player in fm09 has to be Cristiano Ronaldo(CR9) hands down best striker. those of you that use him up front for madrid will agree with me.

Kaka is also crazy!!

In 10.2 Gourcuff is insane - i retained him to central midfield - there is nobody better....
Ageuro in my 10.2 save is the best striker
Ribery is the best left winger, Messi the best right
Best defender is Juve's Chellini (spelling)

well i guess there you have it folks!!! the best in football manager all on this forum!!! check it out!!
(6)

Bernardo is class, reasonably priced and available.
But my favourite is Iker Muniain- unreal in front of goal never misses!

Carlos Vela - Easy The Best
Even In The First Season He Scores 30+

wait?!!!!! carlos vela!!!! 30 goals? then, you hav to help me. i am in my second season and i even sold bendtner to barcelona cause arsenal hav way too many forwards. but still even up front or on the wing he sucks.....

How doiget the best out of ageuro :'( soo hard and whoever finks ramos. all he does is get suspended not lying

Yaya Sanogo - 18 years old absolute animal has like 7 goals for me so far even though his stats aren't good he will develop into a valuable player as he gets older.

Jem Karacan - Bought for peanuts only 2.5 he is my best CM immense stats

my selection

GK: BUFFON, CASILLAS, CESAR, AKINFEEV, ADLER, LUNG, HART

DF: CHIELLINI, LAHM, RAMOS, MEXES, MERTESACKER, MAICON, RAFINHA, D. ALVES

MDF: XAVI, PIRLO, DE ROSSI, LUCHO GONZALEZ, ESSIEN, MASCHERANO,

AMF: PASTORE, AGUERO, MESSI, RONALDO, ZARATE, RIBERY, GERRARD, GOURCUFF, CASSANO

ST: VILLA, TEVEZ, HIGUAIN, BENZEMA, PATO, TORRES

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

and some younger players - BOJAN, NEYMAR, LUKAKU, MUNIAIN, BABACAR, WEISS, WILSHERE, STURRIDGE, AZPICILUETA, PATO, RICHARDS, FLECK, KROOS, CASTAIGNOS, COEFF, AREOLA, JOVETIC, SHELVEY, RODWELL, BELFODIL, BALOTELLI, SANTON, TRAORE, GIBBS, DZAGOEV