the best player in football manager?

I'm wondering why noone mentioned adrien (from sporting CP). You don't get often an advanced playmaker MC who has 20 in creativity and 19 in decisions, not to mention every single technical attribute over 10. He costs like nothing and has very very high PA, high consistency and is one of the best creative midfields in the game.

Box to Box midfeilder ? FABREGAS ? he doesnt even have stamina for that

I always play him as Advanced playmaker with support role in the MC position, every season he bags about 10 goals and 20 assists...

ribery for me, consistently performes on my arsenal save and rarely makes mistakes

For me its Rooney. Complete forward with Attack duty he scored 40, 47, 48,49 goals. Amazing. These without taking penalties bar one or two.

heres my reasoning behind hulk being one of the top 3 players in my game at least

I like the slightly more well known/exspencive Wonderkids, such as: - GK, Igor Akinfeev (12M , 24yrs old)
- ST, Henri Saivet (4.5M , 19yrs old)
- ST, Georginio Wijnaldum (3.6M , 19yrs old)
- AMC, Sergio Aguero (34M , 22yrs old)

Cristiano Ronaldo - Just doesn't seem to do badly for me. Gets an average rating of over 8 for me consistantly season after season. He's just so good on this game! Once for me he scored 5 hatricks in a row.... Not bad ;)

Best without a doubt Aguerro. Sold Henry in a barca save, after he was top performer in my first season. (henry scored 38 overall and had 18 assists and averaged and 7.94 overall)
Bought Aguerro played him up front with Zlatan as Trequartista and read this:
48 matches ... 66 goals and 34 assists averaging 8.38! In his first season with Barca.

Class for their money:
Criscito from Genoa.
Adler from Leverkusen (thought he was not worth the 26 million paid for him, but i can tell you that i would've paid even 50, cause i had a 28 matches without conceeding streak!!!!)
Cristaldo from Velez(?) (develops class, he bangs over 30/season after the first year with any team i buy him with) the best player for his money as you can buy him for less than 1 mil at the start of the game.
Salvio (the upgraded version of messi, but he won't perform at his top from the start, but after a couple of seasons he will be CLASS!)
Otamendi
Sakho

FAT RONALDO!!! never heard of anyone buying him and him not performing :D

the list could go on, but as the game is very random the above named always turned great in all of my games.