the best player in football manager?

yes i agree kadlec definitely under-rated!!!
his stats deceive people
Marquinhos any one ?
Whatever happened to good old Lulinha and leandro lima of fm 07-09? thosse were fantastic players
and is there room for a certain Anthony annan on any one's list(a fantastic defesive midfielder who is appears to be the new makelele)

Last edited:
adriano that was at inter think he plays with corinthions (sp) now

true... but with regard to fabregas... how does any 1 really get the best out of him? deep lying playmaker perhaps?

dunno much about kroos i had a torrid experience with the bundesliga so dunoo much

Box to box midfielder works good. Tho central midfielder works very effective aswell.

Strker: Artem Milevski (spelling) in 10.2 and prev anyway..he always plays well for me..great in the air, good shot, good team player and a good target man...and bonus he comes to mostof the teams i manage.

Sorry for the stupid question but how do you get the thing at the bottom of your posts? Which who you currently manage, captain etc?

Sorry for the stupid question but how do you get the thing at the bottom of your posts? Which who you currently manage, captain etc?

they are called dynamic sigs mate.

I would say i have a selection in each position

Goal keepers--> lloris and casillas
Defenders--. Ramos, Marquez, lucio and Ferdinand
Midfeilders- Fletcher:wub:, Lampard, Fabregas and Iniest
Wingers- Ronaldo and messi
strikers--> zlatan, rooney, Drogba and Torres

there at the start of the game.

dun worri bud. you just click on the badge which you saw of the guy above your post. and this would lead you to another page where you have to sign up and make your own badge.

Strker: Artem Milevski (spelling) in 10.2 and prev anyway..he always plays well for me..great in the air, good shot, good team player and a good target man...and bonus he comes to mostof the teams i manage.

exactly as the other post said mate...just click on it...it will direct you to the website, log on and follow instruction...

they are called dynamic sigs mate.

I would say i have a selection in each position

Goal keepers--> lloris and casillas
Defenders--. Ramos, Marquez, lucio and Ferdinand
Midfeilders- Fletcher:wub:, Lampard, Fabregas and Iniest
Wingers- Ronaldo and messi
strikers--> zlatan, rooney, Drogba and Torres

there at the start of the game.

FANTASTICO!!!! THIS COULD BE THE NXT WORLD XI!! Lol.... no but seriously no stevie g? seems like not a lot of people like stevie g on fm. i have personally never used him since i started playing the game(i like the fact that he is a one club man )

I buy Sakho every game I can, have done since 08

David Villa maybe. Although he never performs for me against the big teams or games.

I know a few people mentioned him already, but Edin Dzeko is a goal machine.

Neymar, awesome, buy him start of 2nd season, has about 14 seasons in him :)

Neymar, awesome, buy him start of 2nd season, has about 14 seasons in him :)

Signed this fool in my current game......had to give him leave of absence after about a month, never stops pouting, another team tries to sign him four months later for 1/2 price, I decline and now he's double-******.

But he still scores at least every other game.

My go-to player is Otamendi. Can single-handedly give you a good defense.

I buy Sakho every game I can, have done since 08

dat's cool dude.... it's just a pity players like luka modric,srna, leandro lima, lulinha and all those other kids r freakin' expensive now. btw couldn't help noticing u coach bosnia?!!

ain't it difficult....(although they r a good team)

Signed this fool in my current game......had to give him leave of absence after about a month, never stops pouting, another team tries to sign him four months later for 1/2 price, I decline and now he's double-******.

But he still scores at least every other game.

My go-to player is Otamendi. Can single-handedly give you a good defense.

I have never had any problems with Neymar :S but I only sign him for english clubs normally.

Signed Otamendi in my brum game, he had a craaap season!

My best players (on my game) have been Daniel Sturridge (19 goals before the half-way point in the Prem, around 27 in the Championship) and Mirel Radoi (he is a great DC for both Championship and Prem, quite consistent)
these are 4th season in though...

I have to say, Lukaku on this latest patch is an animal, hes scored 10 in 6 for me so far in my 2nd season after getting him in the summer!