The Better Half - Plug & Play tactics

Hello!

I used your 4-4-2 lower/middle team tactic with my Q.P.R. in the second season (first in PL). I have Lewandowski in the left forward position and Mouche in the right more quick role. Lewandowski was Superb and made most goal in the league! Mouche scored 6 goals, 4 off them was penalties. Now in next season i played Lewandowski but he was injured so i bought Marquinhos who has scored 3 goals in 2 games. In the right position i boucht Acquafresca becous he is quick and thats what the right forward should be but he has not scored any goal yet :( Whats the problem with the right more quick role? Hope u understand

//Jacob14

Hello!

I used your 4-4-2 lower/middle team tactic with my Q.P.R. in the second season (first in PL). I have Lewandowski in the left forward position and Mouche in the right more quick role. Lewandowski was Superb and made most goal in the league! Mouche scored 6 goals, 4 off them was penalties. Now in next season i played Lewandowski but he was injured so i bought Marquinhos who has scored 3 goals in 2 games. In the right position i boucht Acquafresca becous he is quick and thats what the right forward should be but he has not scored any goal yet :( Whats the problem with the right more quick role? Hope u understand

//Jacob14

The FCright should provide space for the FCleft, thats his role

Ah, okej. I hoped that he also would score some goals...

TBH, just to let you know, I am testing your Bad Boy Diamond 4-4-2 that you used with Villa, I'm testing it with Everton, although I've slightly changed it so the DCM is a CM, so far I'm top of the league with 8 games played, drawing 2 games, 1 of them against Man United away 1-1, and one at home against Chelsea which was 1-1. I've had some very successful results with this so far with wins at home against Arsenal 1-0, and some very solid performances away from home. We are unbeaten in the league so far and I will post up screenshots when the season is finished :)

Using OI's with the tactic won't change whether the tactic will be good or not. It may help your teams performance, so your better of using OI's all the time :)

hey

i have a few question about the tactic, I used it when i was Huddersfield in league 1 in my frist season with decent players and got to play offs and lost. What i was doing is starting off wit hthe standard tactic then seeing if i needed to change it to attacking or more deffensive, normaly me resulting having to change to attacking. Is this the correct way to play or should i use attacking home and deffensive away? or depending on who is favourites.

My other question is, after failing to get promoted in my first season i then made my team alot stronger, i was basicly the favourites to get promoted, so does this mean i sohuld now use the top teams tactic (as i will be favourites for most the games) or still the underdog tactic. Is topteam tactic just for teams like Manchester United, Liverpool etc. or for Top teams in the league?

Is it also a good idea say; if u started the season as underdogs so therefor used the underdog tactic but then u started winnning many games, would you then change to the top team tax?

Thanks for the help - Keep up the good work :)

-Syko

hey

i have a few question about the tactic, I used it when i was Huddersfield in league 1 in my frist season with decent players and got to play offs and lost. What i was doing is starting off wit hthe standard tactic then seeing if i needed to change it to attacking or more deffensive, normaly me resulting having to change to attacking. Is this the correct way to play or should i use attacking home and deffensive away? or depending on who is favourites.

My other question is, after failing to get promoted in my first season i then made my team alot stronger, i was basicly the favourites to get promoted, so does this mean i sohuld now use the top teams tactic (as i will be favourites for most the games) or still the underdog tactic. Is topteam tactic just for teams like Manchester United, Liverpool etc. or for Top teams in the league?

Is it also a good idea say; if u started the season as underdogs so therefor used the underdog tactic but then u started winning many games, would you then change to the top team tax?

Thanks for the help - Keep up the good work :)

-Syko

As its a plug & play, the Standard version should be be used as a starting version in all games ( one could achieve better results using a set of tactic but one could also do worse..)

I would probably use the Topteam tactic this season, perhaps adding the more defensive version form the underdog when facing big teams in the cups etc.. If getting promoted, then you should switch back to the underdog again.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

TBH, just to let you know, I am testing your Bad Boy Diamond 4-4-2 that you used with Villa, I'm testing it with Everton, although I've slightly changed it so the DCM is a CM, so far I'm top of the league with 8 games played, drawing 2 games, 1 of them against Man United away 1-1, and one at home against Chelsea which was 1-1. I've had some very successful results with this so far with wins at home against Arsenal 1-0, and some very solid performances away from home. We are unbeaten in the league so far and I will post up screenshots when the season is finished :)

This is actually a tweak I have made to, and to the better. I also lowered the mentality of the DMC/C; with 2 notches

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Using OI's with the tactic won't change whether the tactic will be good or not. It may help your teams performance, so your better of using OI's all the time :)

Agree

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

do you play with OI´s???

I use it only when having put in a lot of thoughts behind my decision but I do tend to activly make this decision, using them/ or not use them, also lowering the CD change the marking system, against lone FCs, all depending on how he position him self within their formation

Last edited:
Can you please help me tweak the 4-4-1-1 to suit Everton? =) i have the sam theme as irl. and have signd a few players.. Liedson (from Sporting CP), David Beckham and Nemanja Matic (from Chelsea).

Im playing:

GK_; Howard
DL_; Baines
DR_; Hibbert
DC_; Yobo and Distin
MC_; Fellaini and Beckham/Matic
OMC_; Cahill
ST_; Liedson

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you please help me tweak the 4-4-1-1 to suit Everton? =) i have the sam theme as irl. and have signd a few players.. Liedson (from Sporting CP), David Beckham and Nemanja Matic (from Chelsea).

Im playing:

GK_; Howard
DL_; Baines
DR_; Hibbert
DC_; Yobo and Distin
MC_; Fellaini and Beckham/Matic
OMC_; Cahill
ST_; Liedson

Thanks!

Would you like to have a full set or 3-4 versions only ?

Right, TBH, as I recently posted I had been using your bad boy diamond tactic, it was good until about 10 games in and we lost 2 on the trot and drew 3 against relegation teams, so I decided to change it up a bit, moving the DCM to CM, and the CM to join the other ACM, so it was 4-3-2-1 with two ACM's. I had bought Milevskyi for a striker to be used as a strong, fast clinical striker, and also bought Riquelme to go into the ACM role with Cahill, I got this money from selling fringe players and also the board have given me money after asking on the first day I joined. I had already bought Mahamadou Diarra for £6m not all upfront, and Beckham for around £4 which none of was upfront which left me with about £2m after selling players. I found this tactic very good and I'm not going to say it's down to me as it's the template of your tactic :) I'm only about 26-27 games in, but we're 4th and have improved vastly since using this tactic :) Here is the tactic if you would like to try it and test it and a screenshot of the league table with Everton.

Would you like to have a full set or 3-4 versions only ?

3 versions is ok, maby def, std, and att..

i will probably buy a heading/strong target striker to next season, so please dont build the tactic round Liedson =)

Last edited: