***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

i started using the octopus and i saw you wrote "smart players"
is there any attribute that says how smart the player is? maybe descions?

i started using the octopus and i saw you wrote "smart players"
is there any attribute that says how smart the player is? maybe descions?

Correct. Decision, anticipation, off the ball etc. players that are able to read the game and make good calls.

what tacti is the best for 13.3.3????
No tactic is " best" as it will depend on your players. If you are playing with a top team and have players for " the Gyroscope ", then its a really good approach. If you are an underdog and have the correct players for any of the " Direct counters", then they are great. If you have a hardworking team suited for a 442 and want to play on the counter, then the " compact box 442" is great etct etc.All tactics for FM13 in the OP are for the current patch ( the sets where made earlier)

Hi there, i have this doubt regarding player positions.
I wanna use these set of 3 tactics, 4231, a deep 4231 and other 4212...So, in the 4231 i have two MC's, but when i change to deep 4231 they become DMC's, only that their positionknowledgehttps://www.google.com.br/search?cl...a=X&ei=UVpwUreOKMuE2AXrwoCIBw&ved=0CCsQvwUoAA many times are red or yellow, and the players need to play alot for them to become natural right? So, my question is, what do i do? I use for 70% of the time the 4231 and my players just cant becme natural in DM position playing that little the deep 4231

Im sorry if i didnt make any sense, english isnt my first language
THX

Hi there, i have this doubt regarding player positions.
I wanna use these set of 3 tactics, 4231, a deep 4231 and other 4212...So, in the 4231 i have two MC's, but when i change to deep 4231 they become DMC's, only that their positionknowledge many times are red or yellow, and the players need to play alot for them to become natural right? So, my question is, what do i do? I use for 70% of the time the 4231 and my players just cant becme natural in DM position playing that little the deep 4231

Im sorry if i didnt make any sense, english isnt my first language
THX

Think of this set as an approach , not a tactic file. My point here is that in real life, you adapt to the circumstances by either pushing up the formation, dropping deep etc, using different shapes of the triangle in midfield. Here, its important to have players that can play both positions and have squad depth. Think of a club like Man City (under Mancini). Here, he used a player like Toure as an AMC, MC moving upfield and as a DMC. In some matches he used a player like Barry, De Jong, Milner etc in DMC and sometimes in MC. In FM you get slightly restricted by the green, yellow and red " dots" but try to retrain some of them( in training new position )

Think of this set as an approach , not a tactic file. My point here is that in real life, you adapt to the circumstances by either pushing up the formation, dropping deep etc, using different shapes of the triangle in midfield. Here, its important to have players that can play both positions and have squad depth. Think of a club like Man City (under Mancini). Here, he used a player like Toure as an AMC, MC moving upfield and as a DMC. In some matches he used a player like Barry, De Jong, Milner etc in DMC and sometimes in MC. In FM you get slightly restricted by the green, yellow and red " dots" but try to retrain some of them( in training new position )

Thank you for your answer, i realize that every game is situational, but in FM is really frustrating when some player is a box-to-box MC but it is ''red'' in DMC position, we can train the player till dark green, but for them to become natural they need to play and train a lot in that position, is there any downside playing with a accomplished position? Its frustrating been that limit sometimes....

Thank you for your answer, i realize that every game is situational, but in FM is really frustrating when some player is a box-to-box MC but it is ''red'' in DMC position, we can train the player till dark green, but for them to become natural they need to play and train a lot in that position, is there any downside playing with a accomplished position? Its frustrating been that limit sometimes....

Dark green will do just fine.

Hi there , stupid question , are the fm13 guides updated for the last patch ?? Sorry im new there ;)

Hi there , stupid question , are the fm13 guides updated for the last patch ?? Sorry im new there ;)

What guides are you refering to? If its the tactics in the opening post, then they( from the top until the " sets") where Made with the latest.