***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

Oh and an approach regarding an high energy game like Dortmund, Bayern (under Heynckes), Mourinho, etc. But then it would be interesting develop a second approach to complement that like a more defensive tactic or a tactic to see out games, just keeping the possession..

I'd love to try a Bielsa-style 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 with overlapping fullbacks and a complete forward up front.

Oh and an approach regarding an high energy game like Dortmund, Bayern (under Heynckes), Mourinho, etc. But then it would be interesting develop a second approach to complement that like a more defensive tactic or a tactic to see out games, just keeping the possession..

I'd love to try a Bielsa-style 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 with overlapping fullbacks and a complete forward up front.

I think these are the kind of projects I will make for FM14 rather than in this edition.

I was more lookinng for suggestions like...

..." HI, I want you to help me make a plug & play/ tactic approach/set of 3 versions for a middle team in the CCC, a team that has great central players but that are lacking wingers with skills. Perhaps a tactic that lets me flood the midfield and try to play cynical for the next seasons until being a middle team in the EPL"

".. HI, I would like 3 tactics. As I am playing with DC Kopenhagen, I need one approach in the league against weaker teams parking the buss, one against teams playing "normal" against me and finally one against these teams superior to me that I will face in the CL. All these tactics should be for a team using 2 FCs and wingers.

" HI, could you make a plyg & play for a really **** team in the lower leagues, one that gets results and that dont use too much closing down, run with the ball etc as my players cant handle it, getting injuries all the time. I prefer using a "433"

I was more lookinng for suggestions like...

..." HI, I want you to help me make a plug & play/ tactic approach/set of 3 versions for a middle team in the CCC, a team that has great central players but that are lacking wingers with skills. Perhaps a tactic that lets me flood the midfield and try to play cynical for the next seasons until being a middle team in the EPL"

".. HI, I would like 3 tactics. As I am playing with DC Kopenhagen, I need one approach in the league against weaker teams parking the buss, one against teams playing "normal" against me and finally one against these teams superior to me that I will face in the CL. All these tactics should be for a team using 2 FCs and wingers.

" HI, could you make a plyg & play for a really **** team in the lower leagues, one that gets results and that dont use too much closing down, run with the ball etc as my players cant handle it, getting injuries all the time. I prefer using a "433"

i could do with the last 1 for my san marino and fc utd saves

i could do with the last 1 for my san marino and fc utd saves

Yeah :D What kind of formation would suit your team? Just answer these questions

Slow/Quick....Strong/Weak... regarding the following positions

FCs
AMR/L
MC
DMC
FBs
DC

EDIT: It might be that my 2 uploaded formations labelled as " UNderdog" in the OP might be just perfect though.

Last edited:
Yeah :D What kind of formation would suit your team? Just answer these questions

Slow/Quick....Strong/Weak... regarding the following positions

FCs
AMR/L
MC
DMC
FBs
DC

EDIT: It might be that my 2 uploaded formations labelled as " UNderdog" in the OP might be just perfect though.
View attachment 469106View attachment 469105View attachment 469104View attachment 469103View attachment 469102View attachment 469101View attachment 469100View attachment 469099this some of my team

Hi TBH! I'm Looking for two tactics for Schalke 04 one attacking 4-2-3-1 like for home games, and one deep 4-2-3-1 for away games or though home games. Offensiv wingbacks and the winger like inside wingers

I won the EPL using a combo of the split 4-5-1, 4231 and 42121 with shrewsbury town, in 2025!!. thanks TBH :D

Eizmendi, the player i uploaded a few weeks ago, was taking too long retraining to AML in FMC, so i played him up front and he banged them in.

ps the only time the tactics struggled were when there was a downpour, esp at home as my pitch isnt great and the short passes got stuck in puddles! I have made a 4231 using direct passing and attacking with much creative freedom with the TC to use in these scenarios this season. so annoying that you can only have 3 tactics trained at once though!!

have you ever created a tactic set using direct passing for use in England?

ps the only time the tactics struggled were when there was a downpour, esp at home as my pitch isnt great and the short passes got stuck in puddles! I have made a 4231 using direct passing and attacking with much creative freedom with the TC to use in these scenarios this season. so annoying that you can only have 3 tactics trained at once though!!

have you ever created a tactic set using direct passing for use in England?

Yes, they are found in the OP and are called Direct Counter for Underdogs ( a narrow 42221 and a wide 451). They are made in the Classic Tactic Mode though so you would have to load up a save in career mode and re-make them using the TC to be able to use them in FMC.

tbh did you look at my fc utd and san marino teames?

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I have been working a lot and have not been able to load up FM.Does not look any better for the next week either I am afraid.