***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

Going to try your 4-5-1 Split again with Boro on the latest LFC Update and have a few questions.

In the OP you have the fullbacks on Man Mark and tight marking but in the download the right back (attack) has Zonal and no tight marking
The Deep Playmaker (Defend) has a diffrent mentality in the OP than the downloaded tactic
The AML Winger you describe as having man marking and tight in OP but in the download he is on Zonal and no tight

Can you clarify these please when you have time

Going to try your 4-5-1 Split again with Boro on the latest LFC Update and have a few questions.

In the OP you have the fullbacks on Man Mark and tight marking but in the download the right back (attack) has Zonal and no tight marking
The Deep Playmaker (Defend) has a diffrent mentality in the OP than the downloaded tactic
The AML Winger you describe as having man marking and tight in OP but in the download he is on Zonal and no tight

Can you clarify these please when you have time

Thats basiclly because the screens are Old and the version your looking at are new.

in which position mast play Messi's style player? AMC+FC, this must be like Iniesta + Falcao, or like Rooney+ RVP, or like Messi+Villa.
AMC must be more like APm or like Poacher who come deeper? And i didnt understand, who must have ppm Comes deeper to get ball, and who didnt must? sry for my english.

in which position mast play Messi's style player? AMC+FC, this must be like Iniesta + Falcao, or like Rooney+ RVP, or like Messi+Villa.
AMC must be more like APm or like Poacher who come deeper? And i didnt understand, who must have ppm Comes deeper to get ball, and who didnt must? sry for my english.
In what tactic ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Volodya in which position mast play Messi's style player? AMC+FC, this must be like Iniesta + Falcao, or like Rooney+ RVP, or like Messi+Villa.

In what tactic ?
oh sry, split 451

so? can you explain me, coz im stupid. thanks.

You can use either a False Nine( comes deep) and a False 10( gets forward), Or an more Advanced FC and a Deepcoming AMC.

If really wanting to play tha opponent, then the false 9&10 option in better against teams sitting deep and the Advanced FC+ Deepcoming AMC against teams pushing up.

You can use either a False Nine( comes deep) and a False 10( gets forward), Or an more Advanced FC and a Deepcoming AMC.

If really wanting to play tha opponent, then the false 9&10 option in better against teams sitting deep and the Advanced FC+ Deepcoming AMC against teams pushing up.

so i can use either a Messi-FC+Villa-AMC, or Villa as AdvFC + Messi as Deepcoming AMC?

What I am missing though is a back up to when things are going pear shaped and I need to try and get back into the game, an overload tactic. I've tried my own tweaks but as usual they are a huge failure LOL

First season in EPL finished, media prediction 20th. Thanks TBH

View attachment 464738

All went pear-shaped the next season and I got sacked, bottom of the league after 22 games, only 13 pts :'(

Last edited:
Hi TBH! I'm Looking for two tactics for Everton one offensiv 4-2-3-1 like for home games, and one counter 4-2-3-1 for away games or though home games. Offensiv wingbacks and the winger like inside wingers

Last edited:
This has to be the perfect example of not being to quick to rage quit (which I was very close to doing) and then something happened, maybe the new signings gelled ?

View attachment 394886View attachment 394883

Good work. this is what makes FM worth playing, not quiting when when in a slump. Would it not be boring if one just kept the same average point/month efter month ?