The Big Journey - Klippybo's Journeyman Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 42K
Yeah, an update would be good. Also, I played a season or two of your old Bilbao save and I have to say that Bonilla, Bernal, Ortega and Aitor Martinez are insane regents.

images

(The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao)

SEPTEMBER

Mallorca 1 (Nsue 87)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 2, Muniain 56)

--

Valencia 2 (Soldado 7, 27)

Athletic Bilbao 1 (Goikoetxea 53)

My first league defeat with Bilbao! We battered Valencia but 2 of their 3 shots found the net.

--

UEFA Champions League Group A

Manchester United 3 (Oxlade-Chamberlain 10, Russell 15, Rooney 19)
Athletic Bilbao 0

I am quite delighted that it finished at just 3! We never even had a shot on goal. Very embarrasing.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 45pen, Delgado 90)
Espanyol 0

A nice and comfortable win after 2 straight defeats. I am pleased that Delgado scored.

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Javi Martinez 7, Muniain 58, 66)
Real Madrid 2 (Higuain 10, 38)

I am obviously delighted with this win. We are obviously Madrid's bogey team!

--

SUMMARY

It is difficult to judge this month. We did well in the league with the pinnacle being the defeat of Real Madrid but we did lose 2 games during the month which is unheard of!

Anywho I posted last months update a bit early as I ended up bringing in players on deadline day.......
View attachment 361222View attachment 361224View attachment 361225

Gallego came in for £3m, Delgado £400,000 and the other lad came in for an astronomical £55,000 lol.
View attachment 361228

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
IKER MUNIAIN

View attachment 361226

--

images

SENEGAL

FIFA World Cup Quals 2nd Round Group A
Niger 2 (Souley 24, Maazou 37)
Senegal 2 (M.Gueye 2, 27)

images

OCTOBER

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Ruiz de Galarreta 59, 67pen)
Partizan Belgrade 1 (Gabriel 26)

I played a backup side here but I still expexted to win by a bigger margin.

--

Athletic Bilbao 4 (Goikoetxea 7pen, Muniain 17, 39, Laporte 45)
Malaga 3 (Michel 48, Chermiti 51, 89)

Its safe to say that I wasnt happy at full time! If we are to progress to the next level we cant just turn up for 45min.

--

Granada 2 (El Arabi 52, Agirretxe 71)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Javi Martinez 18, De Marcos 40)

Throwing away a 2 goal lead is not on!!! They had an early goal disallowed by a 17y/o that I failed to turn into a Basque........
View attachment 361734
Methinks I will sign him later on in his career.

--

Shakhtar Donetsk 0
Athletic Bilbao 0

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Javi Martinez 7, Susaeta 23, 52)
Sevilla 1 (Rakitic 24)

We end the month on a high with an impressive victory.

--

SUMMARY

A decent enough month I suppose - we didnt lose but we drew a couple of games that I thought we might have won. Overall though the season has started well and if we can avoid injuries a top 3 finish is on the cards.
View attachment 361803

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JAVI MARTINEZ

View attachment 361801

--

images

SENEGAL

FIFA World Cup Quals Final 1st Leg

Senegal 3 (Diakhate 25, M.Gueye 48, Cisse 73)
Tunisia 2 (Allagui 75, 79)

After 73min we were in the World Cup and then we fell asleep! The 2nd leg is next month amazingly enough.

images

NOVEMBER

Copa del Rey 4th Round 1st Leg

Izarra 0
Athletic Bilbao 4 (Montejo 6, Zubizarreta 28, Gallego 29, Delgado 80)

As expected I played a young backup side here.

--

Tenerife 0
Athletic Bilbao 3 (De Marcos 27, 64, Ruiz de Galarreta 81)

A very nice and convincing away win that puts us top of the table.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Susaeta 40, San Jose 54)
Shakhtar Donetsk 1 (Kryvtsov 45)

This win pretty much secures our place in the knockout stages.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 25, 67pen)
Villarreal 1 (Ibra 34)

--

Real Betis 0

Athletic Bilbao 0

Because of the close proximity between this game and the Villarreal one I had to field a severely depleted side. Defeat was always on the cards so I am overjoyed with a point!

--

Athletic Bilbao 1 (Muniain 85pen)
Barcelona 0

A fantastic victory that moves us 6pts ahead of Barca although they do have a game in hand.

--

Athletic Bilbao 4 (Aurtenetxe 24, Goikoetxea 28, Muniain 72, Susaeta 77)
Manchester United 0

WOOOO!!! I always love beating Man Utd and I didnt really expect to here to be honest so to thump them by 4 goals and to leapfrog them in the table thanks to our superior head to head record is amazeballs!!!

--

SUMMARY

A very tricky month but I feel we navigated our way through it superbly well. My youngsters havent really let me down and my one wonderkid (Goikoetxea) is developing really nicely - although methinks I have a few wonderkids in the making!

Meanwhile back in Newcastle all is not well. Pochettino sold Plazanic to Arsenal (the idiot), dumped Myhrmann in the reserves and despite having half a dozen wonderkids in the squad, has managed to get Newcastle into a relegation battle. He finally got sacked and Michael Laudrup has taken over.

View attachment 361964

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MIKEL SAN JOSE

View attachment 361996

--

images

SENEGAL

FIFA World Cup Quals Final 2nd Leg
Tunisia 1 (Korbi 90)
Senegal 2 (M.Gueye 68, Sow 72)
(Senegal win 5-3 on aggregate)

Thats us qualified for the World Cup.. its wierd having made 2 nations qualify for the same tournament lol.

--

African Nations Quals Group F

Sierra Leone 0
Senegal 3 (Wobay og8, Mane 13, Sow 44)

So as one qualification process ends another begins! I doubt I will be around for the Nations Cup though.

Great result against Barca mate!!! Shame about Newcastle too what is Pochettino playing at!!!

images

DECEMBER

Levante 1 (Olazabal og52)

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 8, 86, 90)

This game was huge as Real Madrid and Barcelona both lost the day before. We rode our luck a bit as they also missed a penalty but Goikoetxea came to the rescue late on.

--

Copa del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Delgado 26, Gutierrez 87)
Izarra 1 (Marco 65)
(Athletic Bilbao won 6-1 on aggregate)

Sure we won but I expected to win by at least 4 goals. Not good enough!

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (De Marcos 13, 50, 53pen)
Rayo Vallecano 1 (Gavranovic 62)

Another win and another hat-trick!

--

Partizan Belgrade 4 (Gabriel 21, 45, 60, Diogo 46)
Athletic Bilbao 6 (Delgado 2, 51, 58, Gutierrez 6, Zubizarreta 17, Garde 90)

I risked top spot by fielding a weakened side here but I neednt have worried as my youngsters did a fine job (attacking anyway). In 4 games this month we have had 3 hat-tricks for us and 1 for the opposition!

--

Copa del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg
Valencia 3 (Piatti 13, Soldado 65pen, Adrian 88)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 28pen, 68, Susaeta 90)

A decent enough result and performance. Pity that Goikoetxea couldnt collect another hat-trick though!

--

Atletico Madrid 2 (Diego Costa 38, Gomez 84)
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Susaeta 49)

We were the better side here but they scored twice despite only having 3 attempts! Not happy.

--

SUMMARY

We end the year in a very strong position with us leading the way in the league, group winners in the Champions League and still in the cup. Hopefully we can maintain our form and we may just have a chance of the title but as the games and injuries mount up my small squad may become vulnerable and therefor results could be effected!

Aitor Goikoetxea demanded a new contract this month and I gladly offered him a new one.

Finally in the Champions League we will play PSG (ADO Den Haag, Montpellier, Newcastle and Anderlecht all made it through too) and in the World Cup my Senegal side will come up against France, Colombia and Mexico. Japan got Bosnia, Ghana and Spain.

View attachment 362094

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
AITOR GOIKOETXEA

View attachment 362095

images

JANUARY

Copa del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 (De Marcos 61, Goikoetxea 64)
Valencia 2 (Campbell 71, Adrian 88)
(Agg 5-5, Athletic Bilbao win on away goals)

Normally I would be raging at letting a 2 goal lead slip but we progress and thats the main thing.

--

Athletic Bilbao 4 (De Marcos 26, 60, 71, Zubizarreta 70)

Real Sociedad 0

We thrash Sociedad in the derby here although it was made easier when Lucas Piazon got sent-off early on.

--

Copa del Rey QF 1st Leg

Athletic Bilbao 1 (De Marcos 36)
Real Madrid 0

De Marcos has been on fire the past month or so!

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Zubizarreta 13, Susaeta 69)
Getafe 0

Another home game, another win, we are marching steadily onwards!

--

Copa del Rey QF 2nd Leg

Real Madrid 3 (Higuain 22, 36, 60)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Muniain 14, Ramalho 42, De la Torre 72)
(Athletic Bilbao win 4-3 on aggregate)

I didnt expect to progress but we managed to somehow get through. Our hoodoo over Real Madrid continues!

--

Athletic Bilbao 1 (Goikoetxea 24)

Deportivo La Coruna 0

All these home league games are a massive boost as we never seem to lose at home so if we keep winning we edge ever closer to the title! We are only 1pt clear though.

--

Copa del Rey SF 1st Leg
Barcelona 3 (Deulofeu 20, Nani 22, Lewandowski 79)
Athletic Bilbao 0

We didnt turn up and our hold on the trophy is as good as over!

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (De Marcos 18, Muniain 42, Jose 78)
Mallorca 0

Finally Jose scores for us!!

--

Copa del Rey SF 2nd Leg

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Muniain 13, Javi Martinez 40)
Barcelona 0
(Barcelona win 3-2 on aggregate)

Abrave attempt at overhauling the deficit but when Javi Martinez got sent-off after 60min I knew we were doomed.

--

SUMMARY

January is always busy in Spain and this time was no exception. Going into the month the board gave me an extra £25m to spend but with no Griezmann, Inigo Martinez or Azpilicueta interested in coming to me it was pretty pointless!

NOT SO!!!! I figured that to push us on that extra bit we needed strength in numbers and a little bit more experience. GK was the weakest area in my team so I spent £8.5m to sign Stephane Ruffier from Rennes and I added to my midfield by signing Benat a few days later for £9.5m. I cant honestly remember the last time I signed 1 player aged 30 or over let alone 2!!!!!

View attachment 362265View attachment 362266

I also brought in this youngster for a few hundred thousand off Osasuna...

View attachment 362268

My thoughts are that Benat and Javi Martinez will play CM and Herrera AMC, so despite having been excellent the past dozen games Oscar De Marcos will be a sub!

View attachment 362271

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

OSCAR DE MARCOS

View attachment 362270

images

FEBRUARY

Celta Vigo 1 (Cardozo 28)

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 48, Laporte 62)

A tough victory this but a victory none the less!

--

Espanyol 0

Athletic Bilbao 0

Susaeta, Muniain, Goikoetxea, San Jose, Wilson and Herrera were all missing here (amongst others) so I gladly accept a point - especially when Jose got sent-off after an hour!

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Garde 19, Goikoetxea 74)
Valencia 1 (Rami 66)

A fine win. Garde impresses every time he features but his attributes are pretty poor!

--

Real Madrid 4 (Cristiano Ronaldo 20, Benzema 36, 45, Modric 84)

Athletic Bilbao 0

Real Madrid finally get their revengefortunately Real lost the week before so we remain top of the table. Barca lost also so we got away with this shocking performance.

--

Malaga 0

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 25, Muniain 60)

Barca lost again so I am delighted that we managed to take advantage. We only had 2 shots on target and we scored with both of them.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Javi Martinez 52, San Jose 66)
Granada 1 (El Arabi 36)

Granada have 4th place pretty much secured and they have that 17y/o regen that I want to sign so bad so this was a very nice win. They had Mascherano sent-off after 51min and we took control from then on.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg

Paris Saint-Germain 4 (Lamela 5, El Shaarawy 27, Falcao 44, 66pen)
Athletic Bilbao 5 (Goikoetxea 11, 57, Susaeta 12, De Marcos 71, San Jose 84)

PSG are currently managerless (would be tempting any other time) so I was eager to take advantage of that and we did just that in a thrilling match!

--

SUMMARY

Another month ends with us sitting pretty at the top of the table! Apart from the capitulation against Real Madrid we did fairly well and I am just hoping that we can hang on in there to secure the title. I want to win the Champions League at some point in my career so I am not too bothered about it this season - my time will come!Valencia offered me the chance to become their manager but I rejected it of course.

View attachment 362343

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
AITOR GOIKOETXEA

View attachment 362342

am i the only 1 thinking this will turn into another bilbao story not having a go but you seem to be forming a bond with the young players you are bring in keep up the good work

am i the only 1 thinking this will turn into another bilbao story not having a go but you seem to be forming a bond with the young players you are bring in keep up the good work

Nah - my youngsters at Newcastle were far better than the ones I have here. When I eventually win the league I will be off but god knows where! The leagues I have loaded up are France, Germany, England, Scotland, Holland, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, USA, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine and Russia so I have plenty to choose from!

I plan to add extra leagues when I am finished with one for instance if I go to Greece and leave there I will delete that league and load up the Croatian one etc

images

MARCH

Athletic Bilbao 8 (Susaeta 3, Javi Martinez 34, Benat 59, 87, Delgado 65, Zubizarreta 80, 89, 90)
Tenerife 2 (Perez 29, Oueslati 67)

An amazing result and performance - we could easily have scored 15!!! They had 2 men sent-off in the last 5min which helped! Zubizarreta came off the bench with 20min left and scored a hat-trick and picked up the man of the match award!

--

Sevilla 0
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Herrera 56, Muniain 59)

Another fantastic victory which finally seen Ander Herrera get on the scoresheet for the first time this season!

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round Leg

Athletic Bilbao 3 (De Marcos 16, Thiago Silva og36, De la Torre 90)
Paris Saint-Germain 1 (Falcao 83pen)
(Athletic Bilbao win 8-5 on aggregate)

Nice and easy as we stroll through into the quarter-finals.

--

Villarreal 1 (Ibra 56)

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Muniain 16, Delgado 29, 39)

Villarreal are currently in the bottom 3 so I expected victory. 16y/o Delgado has filled in for Goikoetxea very well this month!

--

Real Valladolid 1 (Caminati 3)

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Aurtenetxe 11, Herrera 60)

--

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 12, 19, 55)

Real Betis 2 (Castaignos 65, 83)

We had a nervy last 5min in this match as they threw everything at us but we held firm.

--

SUMMARY

My favourite month lived up to my expectations this month as we were excellent. Obviously the performance against Tenerife stands out but the Sevilla game was just as important.

In the Champions League we will play Bayern Munich. I had hoped to get Newcastle or ADO Den Haag but it was not to be. I rate Munich alongside PSG so we have a decent chance of progressing.

As for the youth intake 2 players stood out but they arent anything special really.

View attachment 362412View attachment 362413

View attachment 362421

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JORGE ZUBIZARRETA

View attachment 362420

--

images

SENEGAL

African Nations Cup Quals Group F
Senegal 3 (M.Gueye 11, Mane 32, Sane 44)
Tanzania 1 (Odhiambo 65)

images

APRIL

UEFA Champions League QF 1st Leg

Bayern Munich 3 (Volland 6, 49, Verratti 10)
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Herrera 2, 25)

Those 2 away goals could be priceless!!! I am quietly confident though.

--

Barcelona 2 (Messi 14, Nainggolan 75)

Athletic Bilbao 0

We just didnt perform here. They werent that great but we were that bad! Real are out of it and we are now only 2 clear of Barca and they have a better head to head record.....

--

UEFA Champions League QF 2nd Leg

Athletic Bilbao 5 (Goikoetxea 1pen, 12, 61pen, De Marcos 3, Zubizarreta 90)
Bayern Munich 2 (Marrone 22, Volland 55)
(Athletic Bilbao win 7-5 on aggregate)

We blew them away early on here but that 30min between our 4th and 5th goal was awful as 1 goal for them would put me out. Newcastle beat Barca 4-0 to win 4-3 on aggregate in another tie and we will play them in the semis!!!!

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Goikoetxea 17, 63pen)

Levante 0

Barca lost the day before so we had to win. 5 clear with 5 to go.............

--

Rayo Vallecano 2 (Gavranovic 13, Jota 53pen)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 1, 25, Susaeta 65)

I have to be honest - Ruffier is conceding far too many!!!! Thats 33 in 23 games and Olazabal conceded 37 in 31!!!

--

UEFA Champions League SF 1st Leg

Newcastle United 3 (Fernandez 30, Gabbiadini 62, Sissoko 89)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 28, 57pen, De Marcos 45)

I couldnt lose here!!! If we go through then great and if Newcastle go through then I am (almost) equally as happy!!!

To be fair I expected to beat them and even though I had 4 players missing I was still confident. This was their line-up.......

Bruce, Santon, Zouma, Stones, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Sissoko, Hughes, Kramer, Gabbiadini, Fernandez.

This game took our tally for the competition to 32 goals - a new record.

--

Athletic Bilbao 4 (Benat 10, Estrada og42, Goikoetxea 50, Delgado 82)

Real Valladolid 3 (Sergi Roberto 70, Eder 75, Bruno 89)

--

SUMMARY

We are edging ever closer and are 1 win away from the title!!!!!! I kinda thought we would lose to Barca so I was delighted that they lost immediately afterwards. It really is in our hands now......

As for the Champions League - it just gets better and better with goals galore. To come up against Newcastle is fantastic and a no lose situation for me. The other semi is between Arsenal and Juventus.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

View attachment 362655

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
AITOR GOIKOETXEA
View attachment 362653

Last edited:
images

MAY - END OF SEASON

UEFA Champions League SF 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Zubizarreta 63, Juan Alberto 81)
Newcastle United 1 (Schneiderlin 30)
(Athletic Bilbao win 5-4 on aggregate)

INTO THE FINAL WE GO!!!! Apparently my half-time team talk made all the difference. As you can see by my goalscorers I was missing a few players and to reach the final is a magnificent achievement. Zubizarreta also managed to net against his former club.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Muniain 10, De Marcos 45)
Atletico Madrid 2 (Gomez 55, Badjeck 74)

We had the title in our hands and we just threw it away! Surely we arent going to **** this up.

--

Real Sociedad 1 (Xabi Prieto 55pen)

Athletic Bilbao 3 (Javi Martinez 38, Goikoetxea 52, Jose 80)

CHAMPIONS!!!!! And to do it at our fiercest rivals ground too!!! I will go into more detail in the summary below but what an achievement. I can rest players for the Champions League final now.

--

Getafe 0

Athletic Bilbao 0

Pointless game but I would have liked to have scored a goal so one of my youngsters would get into the limelight lol

--

UEFA Champions League Final

Arsenal 0
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Goikoetxea 44pen)

******* GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!! An even final was decided by Goikoetxea's 10th penalty of the season. I thought we would get pegged back when Benat got sent-off but Schurrle also received a red card to even things up and we held on. Its just a shame Javi Martinez was suspended.

Bilbao - Ruffier, Etxeberria, Laporte (Aurtenetxe), San Jose, Wilson, Benat, Herrera (Gallego), Susaeta, De Marcos (Jose), Muniain, Goikoetxea

Arsenal - Begovic, van Rhijn, Bartra (Markovic), Collier, Koscielny, Ramsey, Pogba, Wilshere (Schurrle), Olsson, Borini, Giroud

--

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 362699

FIRST TEAM SQUAD

View attachment 362711

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
JAVI MARTINEZ
View attachment 362710

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
AITOR GOIKOETXEA

View attachment 362709

AWARDS

Spanish Young Player of the Year - A.Goikoetxea
Liga BBVA Manager of the Year - Kris Stuart
Liga BBVA Top Spanish Scorer - Aitor Goikoetxea
Liga BBVA Team of the Season - Javi Martinez, A.Goikoetxea (O.De Marcos, A.Laporte)
FIFA World Team of the Year - Javi Martinez
UEFA Champions League Team of the Year - M.San Jose. Javi Martinez, A.Goikoetxea

SUMMARY

At the start of the season I thought I would finish 2nd or 3rd and maybe retain the Spanish Cup so to win the league and the Champions League is unbelievable!!!!

In the league we were solid and once we got top spot we just didnt let go. Real were challenging early on but faltered late on in the season and Barca's poor start proved to be their downfall while we steadily marched on with our unbeaten home record being crucial.

In the Champions League it was stupid. I expected to reach the QF's at best so I am stunned that we managed to win it. The draw was kind to us but we still had to win and the number of goals scored was testament to how well we played in Europe.

I actually thought next season would be the year I would win the league so I may be off to pastures new during the summer now I have done it. However the chance to win the Club World Cup with Bilbao may just keep me here for 6 months longer although I am currently considering 1 job offer already!

Now for the World Cup with Senegal.....................

images
images

It's time to move on! You have already been there and done it all with Bilbao,on to the next destination. :)

It's time to move on! You have already been there and done it all with Bilbao,on to the next destination. :)

I have been offered a job by a major European club who will compete in the Europa League next season but the budget is **** so I have delayed it for 2 weeks so far however I decided I wanted the Lokomotiv Moscow one and they ******* rejected me!!!

Congrats on sweeping up on everything. I would be tempted to stay for the club championships just to say you have won it with bilbao. However if the right job comes up in the summer you never know. Where do you want to go next?

images

SENEGAL

Pre-World Cup Friendlies

Bosnia 3 (Pjanic 32, Dzeko 44pen, 80pen)

Senegal 3 (Sow 45, 86, Mane 60)

--

South Korea 2 (Park Joo-Ho 60, Yoo Byung-Soo 90)

Senegal 0

--

Italy 3 (Criscito 3, Poli 22, Gabbiadini 36)

Senegal 0

I went on holiday for all of these games I couldnt be arsed! lol

--

WORLD CUP GROUP C

Senegal 2 (Diakhate 3, 40)
Mexico 2 (Guardado 45, Fierro 82)

We really had to win this game to make it through and we threw away a 2 goal lead.

--

Colombia 2 (Quintero 1, Guarin 89)

Senegal 0
Only a miracle against France will save us now!

--

France 3 (Benzema 4, Giroud 58, Yanga-Mbiwa 72)
Senegal 2 (Sow 34, 64)

I knew we were heading out so I went on holiday!

--

KRIS STUART RESIGNS AS SENEGAL MANAGER

--

images

KRIS STUART IS APPOINTED AS THE NEW MANAGER OF AC MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So off I go again - and this time I get to learn Italian of course. To be honest I wanted the Lokomotiv Moscow and Marseille jobs but they rejected me for some reason (ex Newcastle player Fabrice Pancrate got the Marseille job) so rather than bumble along with Bilbao half hreartedly I have decided to take this job.

Last season Milan finished 4th so its a season in the Europa League for me and regarding their squad they have some decent players in Balotelli, Viviano, Bonaventura, Capuano, Caprari, Crisetig, Niang and Pereyra.

These are their best regens.....
View attachment 363104View attachment 363105

My aim for Milan is to win the title and learn Italian and then I will ****** off somewhere else lol

Back