The Big Journey - Klippybo's Journeyman Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 42K
images

APRIL

Newcastle United 2 (Wilson 39, Fernandez 49)
Leicester City 0

I rested my first choice players for Europe here and Wilson took the opportunity to make himself the Premier League's youngest ever scorer.

--

UEFA Europa League QF 2nd Leg

Atletico Madrid 3 (Diego Costa 9, 54, Mario Suarez 87)
Newcastle United 5 (Zouma 13, 43, 45, Gabbiadini 30, Sissoko 48)
(Newcastle United won 8-5 on aggregate)

AMAZING!!!!! 5 goals away to Atletico Madrid and a Zouma hat-trick!!!!!!

--

Newcastle United 3 (Gabbiadini 13, Myhrmann 18, 90pen)
Burnley 2 (Gardner 2, Vokes 36)

A vital win. I was considering resting players again - just aswell I didnt as Burnley made us go all the way!

--

Southampton 1 (Shaw 71)

Newcastle United 1 (Fernandez 73)

We probably deserved to win but I will take a point.

--

FA Cup SF
Newcastle United 3 (Paez 25, Wilson 78, Daly 83)
Hull City 2 (Simpson 28, Fryatt 90)

Into the final we go!!! I took a risk and rested my first team again. Wilson continues to impress while Paez and Daly got their first goals for the club. Chelsea await in the final.

--

UEFA Europa League SF 1st Leg

Newcastle United 5 (Gabbiadini 32, Zouma 38, 62, 66, Fernandez 46)
Stade Rennais 0

Zouma' 2nd hat-trick of the month and we now have one foot in the final. Rennes are struggling in the French league so I expected victory. This win sets a new record for goals scored in the Europa League - 46.

--

Manchester United 3 (Hamsik 26, Sandro 28, Rooney 86pen)

Newcastle United 1 (Gabbiadini 84pen)

If we won we would have been 2pts behind with 3 to play. Never mind.

--

UEFA Europa League SF 2nd Leg
Stade Rennais 1 (N'Daw 31)
Newcastle United 1 (Tadic 77)
(Newcastle United won 6-1 on aggregate)

As you would expect I rested my first choice players as I knew we wouldnt throw away a 5 goal lead! Marseille knocked out Spurs on away goals and will meet us in the final.

--

SUMMARY

Some fantastic performances this month both individually and collectively. Kurt Zouma helped himself to 2 hat-tricks somehow, Wilson kept on scoring when given a chance and Gabbiadini continued to create as well as score important goals.

BUT!!! Champions League football is anything but guaranteed as we end the month in 5th place (with a game in hand). Our remaining league games are Arsenal and WBA at home and QPR away. I would normally rest players for the cup finals coming up but I dont think that will be possible.

View attachment 356159

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

KURT ZOUMA
View attachment 356160

Last edited:

images

MAY - END OF SEASON

Newcastle United 4 (Zouma 2, Myhrmann 7, Gabbiadini 49pen, Santon 77)
West Bromwich Albion 1 (Borges 43)

We were quick out of the blocks in this game which gave us the platform for a comfortable win. We are still 5th on goal difference - 2 behind Liverpool.

--

Newcastle United 2 (Kramer 14, Zouma 76)
Arsenal 1 (Watt 90)

This game could arguably have been judged as more important than the upcoming finals. We got a deserved victory and now all we can do is hope Man City or Liverpool falter. I just hope we dont live to regret that last minute goal conceded!!!!!

--

FA Cup Final

Chelsea 0
Newcastle United 2 (Myhrmann 50, Gabbiadini 82pen)

We win the cup!!!! Our first major trophy in 47 years was secured thanks to Chelsea not having a single shot on goal!!!!! Unfortunately Fernandez got injured and will miss the Europa League final.

--

UEFA Europa League Final
Marseille 1 (Lassad 85)
Newcastle United 4 (Stones 3, Gabbiadini 30, Myhrmann 44, Tadic 71)

2 CUPS IN 4 DAYS!!!!! Going into this game I decided to put Wilson in from the start (he now adds being the youngest player in the Europa League to his collection of records) and play Gabbiadini and Cabaye even though they were struggling for fitness.

I neednt have worried as we blew Marseille away in the first half and managed to end the tournament having scored 51 goals.

Now to try and get Champions League footy for next season.
--

GOING INTO THE FINAL GAME
[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]POS
[/TD]
[TD]TEAM
[/TD]
[TD]P
[/TD]
[TD]GD
[/TD]
[TD]PTS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd
[/TD]
[TD]Manchester City
[/TD]
[TD]37
[/TD]
[TD]+47
[/TD]
[TD]79
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th
[/TD]
[TD]Liverpool
[/TD]
[TD]37
[/TD]
[TD]+41
[/TD]
[TD]79
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5th
[/TD]
[TD]NEWCASTLE UNITED
[/TD]
[TD]37
[/TD]
[TD]+35
[/TD]
[TD]79
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Queens Park Rangers 0

Newcastle United 3 (Schneiderlin 41, Myhrmann 48, 53)

We did our job................

7min - WBA 0-1 Liverpool - Sturridge
16min - WBA 0-1 Liverpool - Olsson sent-off
18min - Norwich 0-1 Man City - Kompany
41min - QPR 0-1 Newcastle - Schneiderlin
48min - QPR 0-2 Newcastle - Myhrmann
48min - WBA 0-2 Liverpool - Sturridge
49min - Norwich 1-1 Man City - Doyle
50min - WBA 1-2 Liverpool - Fetfatzidis
53min - QPR 0-3 Newcastle - Myhrmann
76min - WBA 2-2 Liverpool - Dawson

WE GET 3RD PLACE!!!!!!!

Man Utd overtook Chelsea to win the title and Wigan and QPR joined Leicester in the bottom 3 - a thrilling final day!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
KURT ZOUMA

View attachment 356178

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
EMILIANO FERNANDEZ

View attachment 356182
I ignored Zouma but I could have easily have given it to Myhrmann or Stones.

FIRST TEAM SQUAD
View attachment 356185

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 356184

AWARDS

English Footballer of the Year: Moussa Sissoko
English Players Young Player of the Year: Manolo Gabbiadini
Manager of the Year: Kris Stuart
Team of the Season: K.Zouma, M.Sissoko, M.Gabbiadini
European Golden Boy: Mads Myhrmann

--

SUMMARY

Pretty much a dream season as we won 2 cups and earned a place in the Champions League next season. I dont think I have had a month so good as that last one as everything went perfectly. Going into the month I would have taken defeat to Chelsea in the cup final if we achieved the other 2 goals but we got all 3!!!

My young squad gelled really quickly and goals were never scarce as Zouma, Gabbiadini, Myhrmann, Hoilett, Fernandez and Sissoko all got into double figures.

Despite the success there will still be a few changes during the summer but I dont think I will leave here just yet. Although my reputation is now "continental" I am happy where I am with my youngsters.

--

MEANWHILE BACK IN SCOTLAND..............

View attachment 356187View attachment 356188

I would say it was because of the squad Mark Hughes inherited but I nicked their best players pretty much!!! They did lose the League Cup final too.

--

images
images

Do you think you'd ever move to the MLS in this career?

images

KRIS STUART NAMED AS NEW JAPAN MANAGER!!!!!!!!!

After the Euros (won by Germany) I went in for the jobs as Italy, Holland, Portugal and Japan. Portugal were the first to come back to me and I was manager of them for a week when I realised Cristiano Ronaldo had retired. So when Japan offered me the post I took it as it will be the only chance I get to learn Japanese!!! lol

I have never managed an Asian country before so this should be interesting.

Congrats on a great season mate!! And Japan is going to be interesting!!

images

PRE-SEASON

So the Euros have came and went and for me it was all about adding depth to my squad and maybe an extra bit of quality. So what do I do? Sell 2 first picks and 2 main backup guys!!!! lol

To be fair I feel we are not too far away from the title and when Plazanic, Fernandez and Myhrmann's stats keep on improving we will be a force.

--

PLAYERS IN

I have spent just under £50m in the window so far and have £10m left. My biggest signing was Luke Shaw from Southampton for £18.25m. He will be my backup LB behind Santon. I then spent £16m on Leandro Paredes from Boca Juniors. Both of these players I have never had before but always wanted to sign. My next big signing was Will Hughes from Villarreal for a bargain £6.5m. Finally, regarding the first team, I brought in Theo Walcott from Arsenal on a free transfer.
View attachment 356901View attachment 356902View attachment 356903View attachment 356905

I brought in 2 really exciting regens. £5m on a 15y/o German midfielder called Dirk Piorunek and £600k on Jorge Zubizarreta - who is Basque!!!! (Could be handy in the future lol)
View attachment 356907View attachment 356906

Finally I brought in all these for a pittance. All regens apart from Joel Valencia who I snapped up on a free transfer from Arsenal.
View attachment 356908View attachment 356909View attachment 356910View attachment 356911View attachment 356912
View attachment 356913View attachment 356914View attachment 356917

--

PLAYERS OUT

I raked in £83m!!!!! Man Utd gave me just over £36m for Cabaye and Tadic while PSG gave me £20m for Debuchy. Francis Coquelin left for Shakhtar Donetsk in a £20m deal while I got a total of £5m for Campbell, Bigirimana and Ameobi.

Out on a free was Evra and Ferguson and half the youth team while I loaned out several youngsters also.

--

SUMMARY

Regarding changes to my first XI, Plazanic will be my new RB, Sissoko will drop deeper into CM while Paredes will get a run as the AMC. We shall see how that works.

I deliberately set out to sign more English players and managed to do so. Last year only Steven Taylor, John Stones and Scott Wootton were regulars in the first team squad with Gavin Wilson joining later but I brought in an extra 3 to make 7. I have 3 French and 3 Argies in my first team squad so I have redressed the balance.

--

OTHER NEWS

We managed to get Rosenborg as a feeder club and we added more coaching staff and scouts. I also got a new contract worth £75,000 a week. Japan are paying me £30,000 a week - Portugal only gave me £9,000!!!!

Last edited:
images

AUGUST

FA Community Shield
Manchester United 1 (Russell 35)
Newcastle United 1 (Gabbiadini 47)
(Manchester United won 7-6 on penalties)

Meh! Walcott, Hughes and Shaw made their debuts for us here.

--

Newcastle United 5 (Myhrmann 59, Sissoko 61, Kramer 66, Schneiderlin 74, Walcott 83)
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 (Rosa 6)

You would be correct to assume that I gave my players a severe bollocking at half-time!!! Paredes made his debut here.

--

Manchester United 2 (Rooney 52, Ayew 71)
Newcastle United 1 (Gabbiadini 68)

We just didnt perform here. I suppose a defeat isnt the end of the world but I hate losing so early in a season.

--

UEFA European Super Cup

Newcastle United 2 (Kramer 19, Zouma 76)
Manchester United 1 (Ayew 66)

Another trophy is won - but I would have swapped it for a league victory over them! lol

--

SUMMARY

3 games against Man Utd in the first month of the season is not the easiest way to kick-off a season but we coped admirably - picking up the European Super Cup along the way.

I added a few players to my squad. In a pre-arranged deal I brought in Laercio Damiane from Vitoria for £550K and then I spent £4m on Preston's Mark Buckingham and £3.5m on Matthiaos Karasaridis from Crewe.
View attachment 357133
View attachment 357137View attachment 357139

I loaned out Vuckic to Gateshead and Reeves to St.Mirren.

View attachment 357140

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MORGAN SCHNEIDERLIN
View attachment 357134

--

images

JAPAN

Friendly
Japan 3 (Honda 8pen, 43, Hamamoto 63)
Saudi Arabia 0

I spent a good half hour asessing the players that Japan has. Only 2 keepers (poor quality) and a handful of centre halves are the bad points. However they do have several quality wing backs and attacking midfielders. Obviously the likes of Kagawa, Honda, Nagatomo, Sakai and Kiyotake will be key.

These are the best regens Japan has to offer........
View attachment 357128View attachment 357129View attachment 357130View attachment 357131View attachment 357132

images

SEPTEMBER

Arsenal 1 (Mkhitaryan 82)
Newcastle United 2 (Zouma 45, Myhrmann 52)

A massive win!!! We got absolutely battered but broke away twice to score. Plazanic got sent-off too!

--

UEFA Champions League Group G
Paris Saint-Germain 1 (Falcao 21)
Newcastle United 1 (Kramer 63)

Another great result. PSG have El Shaarawy, Falcao, Clichy, Fellaini, Yanga-Mbiwa and Abel Hernandez so I am well chuffed with a point.

--

Newcastle United 2 (Fernandez 78, Walcott 82)
Blackburn Rovers 0

On 75min Taylor got sent-off so I brought on Kramberger, Walcott and Fernandez. It worked!!!!
--

Newcastle United 3 (Kramer 7, 10, Walcott 75)
Liverpool 2 (Ben Arfa 85, Capoue 90)

We battered Liverpool here and could have got into double figures such was our dominance. Pity our defence switched off in the last 5min!

--

West Bromwich Albion 1 (Austin 40)
Newcastle United 3 (Sissoko 10, Paredes 15, 51)

We were actually quite poor here. We quickly went 2 up and then they bombarded us. Fortunately we got a 3rd to secure the points.

--

Newcastle United 4 (Wilson 3, Hoilett 60, 89, Kramberger 67)
Steaua Bucharest 2 (Neagoe 45, Ionescu 90)

--

SUMMARY

Mustnt grumble!!! I am delighted with the start to the season we have had considering in our first 8 games we played Man Utd 3 times, PSG, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Regarding my summer signings Paredes has been quiet but Walcott has turned into our supersub. Shaw has barely featured due to injury.

View attachment 357971

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JUAN KRAMER
View attachment 357991

--

images

JAPAN

Friendly
Japan 3 (Yoshida 2, 66, Hamamoto 55)
Iran 0

--

World Cup Quals Group A
Japan 2 (Kagawa 37, Otsu 85)
Australia 1 (Simosis 75)

A good win. We pummelled them and should have scored 5 or 6 and I thought we had thrown it away when they levelled but we got a late winner thank god.

View attachment 357963

images

OCTOBER

Newcastle United 2 (Gabbiadini 44, Zouma 47)
Norwich City 1 (Pilkington 57)

--

Chelsea (Fletcher 52)

Newcastle United (Paredes 39)

We were excellent here and deserved to win. Gabbiadini missed an early penalty though which proved costly.

--

Bayern Munich 1 (Lahm 57)
Newcastle United 1 (Myhrmann 9)

I am delighted with this result. PSG beat Steaua 9-0 in the other group game!

--

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle United 2 (Wilson 69, Cikic 77)
Sunderland 1 (Gianniotas 59)

My first Tyne-Wear derby and as it was only 2 days after the Bayern game so I had to rest several players. In the end my youngsters did the job.

--

Newcastle United 3 (Myhrmann 9, 25, Daly 74)
Southampton 2 (Mayuka 34, Derdiyok 78)

And this game came 2 days after the Sunderland one!

--

Capital One Cup 4th Round

Newcastle United 3 (Paredes 18, Wootton 49, Gabbiadini 60)
Stoke City 0

I only had a couple of first choice players available here so I was pleased that we managed to win so easily.

--

Sunderland 2 (Ji Dong-Won 71, Graham 90+1)
Newcastle United 3 (Paredes 59, Fernandez 86, Hoilett 90+3)

What a game!!!!! Fernandez and Hoilett both came off the bench too - good management that! lol

--

SUMMARY

Another excellent month as we were unbeaten which was no mean feat considering the amount of games we played and given the fact we played Chelsea, Bayern and Sunderland away.

One good thing about the amount of games was that my youngsters made fleeting appearances in the first team. I have collected a great bunch of 16 and 17y/o players - its just a pity I wont be around long enough to see them develop fully!

View attachment 358512

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MANOLO GABBIADINI
View attachment 358511

--

images

JAPAN

Friendly

Turkmenistan 1 (Orazsakhedov 54)
Japan 2 (Hamamoto 5, Inui 47)

--

World Cup Quals Group A

Uzbekistan 2 (Komilov 57, Umurov 68)
Japan 4 (Miyaichi 19, 45, Hamamoto 33, Xamorev og47)

View attachment 358509

images

NOVEMBER

Newcastle United 1 (Paredes 60)
Bayern Munich 0

We were amazing here and should have won by more. It looks as though Bayern are going out!

--

Newcastle United 1 (Myhrmann 67)
Manchester City 1 (Tevez 6)

I am happy with this as we were awful in the first half and should have been 5 or 6 down!

--

Newcastle United 3 (Sissoko 17, Myhrmann 26, Zouma 53)
Tottenham Hotspur 0

Spurs sacked Diego Simeone immediately after this game.

--

Newcastle United 2 (Zouma 5, Fernandez 90)
Paris Saint-Germain 1 (Pastore 43)

This win qualifies us for the knockout stages and eliminates Bayern.

--

Everton 2 (Butterfield 27, Helan 90)
Newcastle United 3 (Gabbiadini 13, 69, Fernandez 88)

They had 16 shots - we had 4. Somehow we win!!!!

--

SUMMARY

Another successful month as we were unbeaten and had some big games with the highlights being the 2 games in the Champions League. We are doing really well and everything is set for a great 2nd half of the season.................

View attachment 358795
--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
KURT ZOUMA

View attachment 358800

--

images

JAPAN

FIFA World Cup Quals Group A
Japan 5 (Hamamoto 11, Sukma og21, Kagawa 33, 66, Miyaichi 46)
Indonesia 0

View attachment 358794

images

KRIS STUART LEAVES NEWCASTLE UNITED!!!!!!

The eagle eyed amongst you may notice that the screenie for the league table was taken fairly early in the month and that is because I have gone to pastures new. I know I said I would like to win the Champions League with Newcastle but the story is called the Big Journey so I should move about a bit more frequently methinks.

Anywho with the quality youngsters that I have brought in - they dont need to sign anyone for a long time - my successor should be happy. It would cost mega bucks to get Zouma away from there for instance. As long as they play the youngsters I dont mind. (I will keep tabs and maybe poach one or two lol)

I will not do a review of my time at Newcastle as (1) I wasnt there that long and (2) I vow to return!!!!!

So where am I now? There were several attractive posts that came available, PSV, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan and Ajax amongst them but I chose to return to my spiritual FM home..............

images

KRIS STUART IS THE NEW ATHLETIC BILBAO MANAGER

It was always going to happen (although I would prefer to have joined them at the end of a season) and I just couldnt resist. I will do a more in depth introduction in the next post including an overview of things in Spain but you all know why I took this post and I will stay here until I win the league for sure.

Thankfully they have kept hold of Muniain and at the time of writing (I havent even spoken to the chairman yet!) I know they have an ageing Xabi Alonso and 1 decent regen. They are mid table and not in Europe so I have given up quite a bit by coming here - not that it is a chore!!!

My Spanish will now become fluent also as it is still at the basic level lol

Last edited:
images

THE STATE OF BILBAO

There isnt much point putting up a screenie of the squad as they havent sold anyone. Amorebieta and Llorente left but thats about it! As for players in I inherit a 34y/o Xabi Alonso and 30y/o Raul Garcia and thats as exciting as it gets - no wonder they have been struggling!!!

They have however developed Aymeric Laporte which I have never managed to do before and he looks like a decent CB. My main players will be San Jose, Susaeta, De Marcos, Herrera and of course Muniain. In the case of Muniain he isnt trained up as a striker so I will have to give their best regen a run up front.

View attachment 358885
AITOR GOIKOETXEA

--

LIGA BBVA

We are currently 11th in the table - 8pts off a Champions League spot so the aim for the season is to qualify for the Europa League at least. The board have given me £40m to spend but none of the good Basque players are interested in joining me as things stand so it will just sit in the bank.

View attachment 358886
Real Madrid have won the league every year so far apart from 2 seasons ago when Valencia won it.

CLUB
MANAGER
KEY SIGNINGS
Atletico Madrid
Markus BabbelPedro Obiang, Alejandro Gomez, Eduardo Vargas
Barcelona
Andre Villas-BoasAstori, Azpilicueta, Nainggolan, Romulo, Lewandowski, Badstuber
Celta Vigo
Joaquin CaparrosSchalk, Batshuayi, Wildschut
Deportivo
Fran EscribaKike Sola
EspanyolJose Angel ZigandaJavi Ros
GetafeRoberto Martinez-
Granada
Lucas AlcarazRomeu, Aspas, Tello, Handanovic, Damari
Mallorca
Juan Carlos Mandia-
Racing SantanderJose Aurelio GayReyes, Albin
Rayo Vallecano
Mauricio PochettinoMuniesa, Sessegnon
Real Betis
Marcel DesaillyV.Kadlec, Coentrao
Real Madrid
Slaven BilicDe Rossi, Valencia, Coates
Real Murcia
Onesimo-
Real Sociedad
Unai EmeryJonas, Assaidi
Real Valladolid
Christian GrossJ.dos Santos, Dzemaili, Crosas, Planas
Real Zaragoza
Jose Luis OltraMiranda, Zuculini, Biabiany
Sevilla
Luis EnriqueDe Bruyne, D.Fletcher, Cahill, Rochina, V.Valdes
ValenciaDidier Deschampsvan der Wiel, M'Vila, Narsingh, Isla, Ivanovic
Villarreal
MarcelinoKi Sung-Yeung, Cuenca, Lens

Last edited:
images

THE REST OF NOVEMBER

Copa del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Goikoetxea 30, De Marcos 40, Muniain 88)
Osasuna 2 (Pinto 9, 77)
(Athletic Bilbao won 6-4 on aggregate)

I return to my spiritual home!!!! lol. It felt good seeing the red and white flash across my screen every time we scored. Pity there is no Aitor Herrera lol although it was quite fitting that an Aitor scored the first goal for me.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (De Marcos 20, Herrera 84)
Getafe 1 (Kucher 43pen)

I originally won this match 3-0 and posted the update but then my laptop crashed so I had to replay it.

--

images

JAPAN

Friendly

Lebanon 1 (Doumit 7)
Japan 3 (Kagawa 16, 49, 66)

Last edited:
Just caught up with this. Didn't real your other story aboutr Bilbao but it sounds like you have an affection with the club.

Looks like I am going to have to go on a hunt for this story!

images

DECEMBER

Granada 1 (El Arabi 7)
Athletic Bilbao 1 (Ibai Gomez 35)

Granada are in the Champions League so this was a decent point - especially after Ander Herrera got sent-off.

--

Copa del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg
Sevilla 4 (Femenia 23, Ramos 33, Campana 61, Perotti 79)
Athletic Bilbao 3 (Toquero 1, Muniain 52, De Marcos 66)

3 away goals is nice. My first and second choice keepers are both injured so that is the main reason behind the goals conceded methinks.

--

Athletic Bilbao 2 (Laporte 39, Ibai Gomez 85)
Atletico Madrid 0

Atletico Madrid are really struggling at the moment and we made things even worse for them here.

--

Copa del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 (Herrera 2, 19)
Sevilla 1 (Ramos 40)
(Agg: 5-5, Athletic Bilbao win on away goals)

Through we go. I was missing several players so this was a good win.

--

Real Murcia 2 (Jozabed 28, Deac 86)
Athletic Bilbao 6 (Goikoetxea 25, 31, Diez 42, Iturraspe 50, Ruiz de Galarreta 74, Toquero 80)

A fantastic win considering we were missing several players. Young regen Angel Diez impressed on the left wing while Goikoetxea is revelling in his strikers role.

--

SUMMARY

This month has all been about settling in, imposing my tactic and just trying to get into January so I can strengthen as I have found a few 16y/o players to come in. I have agreed to spend about £15m already and have another £30m in the bank. I really need to find a new keeper and quick!!!! Ruffier isnt interested in joining so hopefully one will come in the next youth intake.

I am pretty confident that we will qualify for Europe but can we get 4th?

Newcastle replaced me with Mauricio Pochettino - they played one game without a manager and beat Man Utd 3-0 in the League Cup!!

View attachment 359098

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ANDER HERRERA
View attachment 359096

Man Utd always play a weak team in the Carling cup. Total focus on bigger things :)

Back