*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

ASMFC

Reaction score
Hello,
After my first tactic, wich can be found here, had been a big success, I have developed another one...brand new, with a brand new formation and gameplay. The screens from the last season are included, but here are some quick results...
Season 1 with ASTON VILLA: finished 3rd, FA Cup Semi final
Season 2 with ASTON VILLA: Premier League finished in 2nd, WON THE FA CUP
Season 3 with TOTTENHAM: WON THE PREMIERSHIP...screens included.

This is a Plug&Play tactic. You can leave everything up to your Assistant when it comes to training, match preparation, tema talk, and all that. Just simply leave everything up to the Assistant, BUT HIRE THE BEST POSSIBLE STAFF YOU CAN.
Depending on the match you can alternate between Attacking and Control mentality. Choose Control when playing away against some strong or tricky teams.
Please try it and report back here so we can improve it even more together.
Thanks
ASMFC

This is Mr.Houghs tactic. Why are you claiming it as your own?

oh dear....it does look similar doesn't it. The roles and duties look the same other than the right back.

Mind you, I haven't downloaded the tactic so I am yet to see the individual and team instructions. Hopefully this isn't the case :/

This is Mr.Houghs tactic. Why are you claiming it as your own?

I dont know who Mr. Hough is... I've used one of my old tactic from FM2012, tweaked it, and adjusted it to work om FM2014. It worked great on FM12, but it had some problems on FM14 so it needed some work and adjustment

I dont know who Mr. Hough is... I've used one of my old tactic from FM2012, tweaked it, and adjusted it to work om FM2014. It worked great on FM12, but it had some problems on FM14 so it needed some work and adjustment
Fair enough but mr.houghs tactic is also uploaded on this site so go and check it out and look how similar they are.

I'm talkin' about the name ... the formation & the instructions are different, lookin' at the screens; but it seems very strange the use of such a particular name ...

I'm talkin' about the name ... the formation & the instructions are different, lookin' at the screens; but it seems very strange the use of such a particular name ...

A tactic name with military references is not unusual...

Its the Hough tactic with different full back settings

If you look around the web the only BlitzKrieg tactic for FM is mine ...

Thats not even a site in English, who checks those..

so you're claiming infringement on the word "Blitzkireig" being used in conjuction with the name of a tactic? hahahaha, get a life.

my next tatic is now to be named "BlackMagic10"

Last edited:
Thats not even a site in English, who checks those..

so you're claiming infringement on the word "Blitzkireig" being used in conjuction with the name of a tactic? hahahaha, get a life.

my next tatic is now to be named "BlackMagic10"

I'm not claiming nothing !!!

Some users have noticed that this tactic is a clone, I've just added that even the name is stolen ... that's all ...

I don't understand your post full of offence and sarcasm ... are you a joker ? :)

Some users have noticed that this tactic is a clone, I've just added that even the name is stolen ... that's all ...

I don't understand your post full of offence and sarcasm ... are you a joker ? :)

Do you own international rights on the use of the word "blitzkreig"?

Just seems daft, you moaning he's named it after a tactic on a site, no ones goes on, or heard of. whats the point, if he'd stolen the whole thing i get it, but the name of a tatic, gimme a break.

Oh my god, i saw the word on dictionary.com you stole it too... :)

Its been used to descibe tatics for years, most recently with Liverpool, its hardly a new thing.. HMB200 had one last year, there was one for FM2012, FM2008,

Last edited:
Hi, i dont know if this is stolen or not, i know that Mr. Hought have a similar tactic in fm13 that rocks, it was superb for me! I was expeting for Mr. Hought release a tactic for fm14, because i love the one that he make in the past. He released 2 or 3 days a go one, it's similar with the one that you release, but yours its better, at least for me! Your tactic rocks, i play only with my club, Sporting Clube de Portugal, and this tactics is simply the best, i won all of my matches to the day, expect one that i draw, but was my fault, because i change the mentality of the team, i was winning but in the last 10 minutes i conceded a goal.I dont change anything in the begining of the matches, but if i dont have many chances, i usualy i change the mentality to normal, i does milagres for me. I play with benfica at home, at the first 15 minutes i was losing by one, than i change to normal, at the half time the result was 2-1 for me, at the end was 2-1, but i created a lot of chances.I recomend this tactic to anyone! For me, it?s the best, at least to the present day!Thanks!

Hi, i dont know if this is stolen or not, i know that Mr. Hought have a similar tactic in fm13 that rocks, it was superb for me! I was expeting for Mr. Hought release a tactic for fm14, because i love the one that he make in the past. He released 2 or 3 days a go one, it's similar with the one that you release, but yours its better, at least for me! Your tactic rocks, i play only with my club, Sporting Clube de Portugal, and this tactics is simply the best, i won all of my matches to the day, expect one that i draw, but was my fault, because i change the mentality of the team, i was winning but in the last 10 minutes i conceded a goal.I dont change anything in the begining of the matches, but if i dont have many chances, i usualy i change the mentality to normal, i does milagres for me. I play with benfica at home, at the first 15 minutes i was losing by one, than i change to normal, at the half time the result was 2-1 for me, at the end was 2-1, but i created a lot of chances.I recomend this tactic to anyone! For me, it?s the best, at least to the present day!Thanks!

Thanks...I don't know if this is Hough tactic or not...it could be, sometimes I try other peoples tactics wich look promising, and then tweak them and make them more better and more efficient. Maybe I have used his, I don't know any more, I have a lot of tactics in my tactics folder, I can't remember anymore wich is wich. If it is Houghs, then I'm sorry, but it's not a clone, I have most certainly changed several things about it to make it even more better. If I can somehow change the title thread please let me know so I can include him in the title...