*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

The tactic is not working. Cant win for nuts.

Last edited:
For those too lazy to drop down the wingers here's the tactic with the change I suggested, with added bonus: jassar's set pieces. (hope you don't mind ASMFC)

MY FRIENDS, I firmly believe this is the best tactic yet to 14.2.2:

View attachment 490778

WELL DONE to both Mr Hough that created the base tactic and ASMFC that made it nearly perfect.

I dont mind ofcourse, the whole point of these discussions here is to try and make the best possible tactic, so you can all post your versions wich are better than this one. I still havent tried your tweak, but I sure will

For those too lazy to drop down the wingers here's the tactic with the change I suggested, with added bonus: jassar's set pieces. (hope you don't mind ASMFC)

View attachment 490778

WELL DONE to both Mr Hough that created the base tactic and ASMFC that made it nearly perfect.
Very good tweak this. One of the best for 14.2.2. Still gets the usual random defeat threw up there but winning 70-75% of games. Pattern developing here of going 11 games unbeaten then getting a big defeat. AI doesn't like you winning too many

errrrm I don't have any idea who came up with it first but I've tried soooo many **** tactics after this patch and this tactic just scored 2 goals in the space of the first 5 minutes in the first game. Ok, the game is a friendly and I'm Spurs playing Anderlecht, but I've never had that sorta impact from ANY tactic on the latest patch

View attachment 490778

WOW just put the tweak in...first game won 6-1 away to Man city with Newcastle!

View attachment 490778

god :O

It seems to allow teams to get in behind VERY easily. Is anyone else finding this? I'm trying with one CM pulled back on a DM support role and the other CM on DLP support role to push him up the pitch a little more. So far it seems to stop up that hole in front of defence a little and offer a little bit more in attack but still unsure how much it's changing the tactic. Anyone else finding teams getting in too easy and tried anything to try and limit this?

Also, ONE of my gripes with this version is that CD's close down no matter what you do. Even if you put the CD's on cover they still close down players and leave space behind It's SO frustrating!!!

The tweaked version of this tactic is insane!!sitting top with Leeds first season no signings just coming up to january

Yes! Yes! Yes!

First game trying this tactic with the tweaked wingers and I'm 6-1 up with Brazil against Ecuador.

Ive tried so many tactics from this forum and early signs are really promising. :)

Love how you were that excited you took an actual photo lol.

Good result though, im about to start using the tweak myself.

Excellent tactic, still unbeaten when using this with winning the majority and only drawing 2 games in 20. Keep it up!

Love how you were that excited you took an actual photo lol.

Good result though, im about to start using the tweak myself.

Haha, I'm commenting on my phone while playing I the laptop, so found it easier to just take a photo lol

i'll upload the whole Copa America pics once I'm done. Unbeaten so far :)

First game trying this tactic with the tweaked wingers and I'm 6-1 up with Brazil against Ecuador.

Ive tried so many tactics from this forum and early signs are really promising. :)

I'm sure it was because your beautifull wall paper that you convinced Diego Costa to go back and play for Brasil.

I'm sure it was because your beautifull wall paper that you convinced Diego Costa to go back and play for Brasil.

Haha, I'm sure my wife will be well happy you the wall paper.

I cant ant take credit for Diego Costa, he was already there when I took over lol

Well my phone won't let me upload more than 1 pic at a time, so rather than make loads of posts I'll just tell you that I'm still unbeaten with this tactic. I'm in the final of Copa America. In the same save I'm also Man a United and Liverpool and both unbeaten in pre-season :)

not it as impressive as the first game I played with Brazil but still winning :) View attachment 423692

Sorry about the poor spelling and grammar in my previous post.

Won the Copa America with Brazil. Diego Costa is amazing with the tweaked tactic.

1st game with this tactic after you reccomended it to me..... 6-2 win with my Olympiakos