*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

I don't know whether this will work for everyone but changing one of the mids to advanced playmaker attack has really helped when things have gone flat for me.

Which CM?

DLP or BWM??

does this still work with the new patch?

After the new patch I've started to conceed too much goals (even from lower league clubs like ternana, modena etc.)

But attacking is still good.

After the patch 14.3 my serie A results so far: 3-2, 2-2, 4-2, 3-1, 3-3, 2-0, 2-3

I really need to do something with the defense.

Last edited:
This works amazing on the new patch. I haven't lost a single game. Since the new patch i've Played 29 / Won 22 / Drawn 7. I'm Everton in the 3rd season, just won the league. Give it a try, its very solid at the back whilst good going forward. First game on patch 14.3 was after the Norwich defeat.

This works amazing on the new patch. I haven't lost a single game. Since the new patch i've Played 29 / Won 22 / Drawn 7. I'm Everton in the 3rd season, just won the league. Give it a try, its very solid at the back whilst good going forward. First game on patch 14.3 was after the Norwich defeat.

which version did you use?

tactic not working with 14.3 anymore. Although to be fair I think SI broke the game with 14.3 so may not be the tactics fault. I used it perfectly with 14.2 since the 14.3 update installed, been total carp. :(