*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

If I may suggest, call it "Mr Hough short sighted tactic"

As Mr Hough asked for "tactic copyright" protection?

If not, leave the thread so he can do what he wants with it. If it's a copy, stolen, whatever, let the tactic maker talk to the moderators to close this.

With bother even post in here?

on a site, no ones goes on, or heard of. whats the point, if he'd stolen the whole thing i get it, but the name of a tatic, gimme a break.

FMPassion.com is the most known italian site for FM; is the site where satorox, the creator of "il Devasto" (I'm sure you have heard about it ...), posts all his tactical knowledge and his tactics for every version FM since years ...

BTW my intention was not to create an "international accident", just to underline that the name already exists ... of course I've no copyright on it, but it should be better to have a talk with my legals !!! :)

whats sotorox got to do with anything? Yeah, the name exists from 2008 at least.

You were implying this guy stole the name from you.. which clearly isnt the case.

People moaning about someone stealing a Mr Hough tactic......oh the irony...pfft

Stolen? I've tried it both MrHough's Beast and this one.... and this one is better! Better defence, better attack! Really nice play...to me one of the best around at the moment.

Its the same tactic. The Blitzkreig Mr HoughView attachment 489759 View attachment 489760Only some added player instructions on The Blitz.
Like i said, some post before, i dont know if it was stolen or not, but one think i know, this one is better, the best till now, at least for me! I not defend the ASMFC, i not a lawyer, but the tactic must be diferent, because i have better results home and away, that i have with the tactic of Mr Hough. Perhaps, ASMFC change the players obrigations, but something is diferent! You see that in away games, it's more consistently.Sorry about the riding! I'm portuguese! :)P.S. - The best tactic that i used to this day, was the Mr Hough tactic for fm13. In Sporting Clube de Portugal, i won champions league for 2 row strait, only in three seasons! For me, was the best tactic that i ever played, thanks to Mr Hough

Like i said, some post before, i dont know if it was stolen or not, but one think i know, this one is better, the best till now, at least for me! I not defend the ASMFC, i not a lawyer, but the tactic must be diferent, because i have better results home and away, that i have with the tactic of Mr Hough. Perhaps, ASMFC change the players obrigations, but something is diferent! You see that in away games, it's more consistently.Sorry about the riding! I'm portuguese! :)P.S. - The best tactic that i used to this day, was the Mr Hough tactic for fm13. In Sporting Clube de Portugal, i won champions league for 2 row strait, only in three seasons! For me, was the best tactic that i ever played, thanks to Mr Hough

As I said earlier, I'mnot sure if I have used Hough tactic to make this one, but if I did, it was by accident...I didn't check wich tactic I'm using as a template. If anyone knows how I can change the title of this thread, I will gladly put in the title that this is an enhanced version of Hough tactic...

Found a way to make this tactic even more effective: lower the wingers to ML / MR POSITION keeping the same role, and individual instructions. I'm steamroalling the opposition...

Found a way to make this tactic even more effective: lower the wingers to ML / MR POSITION keeping the same role, and individual instructions. I'm steamroalling the opposition...

Seriously guys...please DO try this tweak.... it's insane!!!!

This is actually much better than hough's tactic!
Deserves more attention

Could you post some fixtures please? Thanks!

Just speed-testing with WBA (playing watching key highlights, max speed with FM Speeder, making no subs, and asking my AM to pick the squad every match). No tactic performed this well! I'm using MR / ML instead of AMR / AML.

View attachment 424448

Just speed-testing with WBA (playing watching key highlights, max speed with FM Speeder, making no subs, and asking my AM to pick the squad every match). No tactic performed this well! I'm using MR / ML instead of AMR / AML.

View attachment 490408

As I said earlier, I'm not sure if I have used Hough tactic to make this one, but if I did, it was by accident...I didn't check wich tactic I'm using as a template. If anyone knows how I can change the title of this thread, I will gladly put in the title that this is an enhanced version of Hough tactic...

Fair enough but mr.houghs tactic is also uploaded on this site so go and check it out and look how similar they are.

As I said earlier, I'm not sure if I have used Hough tactic to make this one, but if I did, it was by accident...I didn't check wich tactic I'm using as a template. If anyone knows how I can change the title of this thread, I will gladly put in the title that this is an enhanced version of Hough tactic...

Hi, i dont know if this is stolen or not, i know that Mr. Hought have a similar tactic in fm13 that rocks, it was superb for me! I was expeting for Mr. Hought release a tactic for fm14, because i love the one that he make in the past. He released 2 or 3 days a go one, it's similar with the one that you release, but yours its better, at least for me! Your tactic rocks, i play only with my club, Sporting Clube de Portugal, and this tactics is simply the best, i won all of my matches to the day, expect one that i draw, but was my fault, because i change the mentality of the team, i was winning but in the last 10 minutes i conceded a goal.I dont change anything in the begining of the matches, but if i dont have many chances, i usualy i change the mentality to normal, i does milagres for me. I play with benfica at home, at the first 15 minutes i was losing by one, than i change to normal, at the half time the result was 2-1 for me, at the end was 2-1, but i created a lot of chances.I recomend this tactic to anyone! For me, it?s the best, at least to the present day!Thanks!

People moaning about someone stealing a Mr Hough tactic......oh the irony...pfft

As I said earlier, I'mnot sure if I have used Hough tactic to make this one, but if I did, it was by accident...I didn't check wich tactic I'm using as a template. If anyone knows how I can change the title of this thread, I will gladly put in the title that this is an enhanced version of Hough tactic...

I never said you did and I don't care either way.

For those too lazy to drop down the wingers here's the tactic with the change I suggested, with added bonus: jassar's set pieces. (hope you don't mind ASMFC)

MY FRIENDS, I firmly believe this is the best tactic yet to 14.2.2:

View attachment 424273

WELL DONE to both Mr Hough that created the base tactic and ASMFC that made it nearly perfect.