*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

Still conceding a bit too much, tough. The centrebacks pressing too much, and making space for the strikers to run into. Might be interesting moving the central midfielders down do defensive midfielders? That might solve that issue. Offensive it's a blessing.

i moved MR/ML up to AMR/AML and changed rigid to very fluid and getting unreal results keep every thing else the same

Still conceding a bit too much, tough. The centrebacks pressing too much, and making space for the strikers to run into. Might be interesting moving the central midfielders down do defensive midfielders? That might solve that issue. Offensive it's a blessing.

What match prep and training do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've considered trying that, might actually give it a go. Or maybe, drop the DM down and leave the DLP at CM.

i moved MR/ML up to AMR/AML and changed rigid to very fluid and getting unreal results keep every thing else the same

You might have found something mate !
I was struggling with Bursaspor, I tried your tweak and I won 4 games in a row, 3-1, 2-0, 3-0 and 3-2.

its working great for my aston villa and lreland team draw 1-1 with germany away from home wit lreland in world cup

Wow

My Best result so far. First time I've ever hit double figures. It might be a German cup game against poor opposition but still an unbelievable score.

Also my strikers Balotelli and RVP getting 4 & 3 goals each.

This was on version 2 with the tweaks and Counter as a mentality. OI's were done by my assistant :)

Just the tweaks that were made for version 2. I haven't changed anything apart from Counter for away games and Attacking for home games :)

Version 14.2.2

what I have done is on the tactic screen, put the tactic in twice but change 1 to counter and keep the other on Attacking. Otherwise when you change mentality you lose familiarity

I've been using the v3 that was posted. Fluid and AML/AMR but its on attacking