*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

Tactic V2 is working better than ever. Im beasting most teams!!, Im Aston Villa second season

FFS looks they is a new bug just conceded 2 goals the same goal kick over my defenders head they didnt even react there guy clean through twice it happend in 1 game

not scoring from corners anymore, apart from that still winning & conceding less silly goals

Corners not working although im still winning, what ive done to corners for now is put them as Mixed and ive scored 2 corners in last two game. Worth a try for now

v2 is still going great with the new patch. Home: Control, Away: Counter.

Played 2 games with v2, so far won 2-0 both games, but the main thing was we dominated the opposition and barely gave them a shot on goal. Great tactic.

So far I've only used this tactic for 2 games, and won both games 2-0. The results aren't out of this world, but we dominated both games and barely gave them a shot. Great tactic.

Hello,
I didn't update to the new patch, so I didn't tweak the tactic accordingly...many people have sent me private messages asking about the tweak, so I want to answer everybody here, that I still haven't tried the new patch, and probably not going too, because I'm very disapointed in the new FM2014. For years this game hasn't changed, except visually and that is not much also. The match engine and the AI are ridiculous, and on the same level as 5 years ago. The changes they claim to have done are merely cosmetic and insignificant. I expected this game to grow and develop over the years, but it's the same old stuff in a new shiny packaging. Just a big database with a several computer algorithms handling the data in the database. And those algorithms are exactly the same every year. They just introduce a few meaningless features every year braging how great they are, like the possibility to talk to the media, or some useless rubbish like that, but the main game engine is always the same. So unless they improve the game, and improve it big, this is possibly the last FM installed on my PC...

will this tactic be updated to 14.3

Hello,
I didn't update to the new patch, so I didn't tweak the tactic accordingly...many people have sent me private messages asking about the tweak, so I want to answer everybody here, that I still haven't tried the new patch, and probably not going too, because I'm very disapointed in the new FM2014. For years this game hasn't changed, except visually and that is not much also. The match engine and the AI are ridiculous, and on the same level as 5 years ago. The changes they claim to have done are merely cosmetic and insignificant. I expected this game to grow and develop over the years, but it's the same old stuff in a new shiny packaging. Just a big database with a several computer algorithms handling the data in the database. And those algorithms are exactly the same every year. They just introduce a few meaningless features every year braging how great they are, like the possibility to talk to the media, or some useless rubbish like that, but the main game engine is always the same. So unless they improve the game, and improve it big, this is possibly the last FM installed on my PC...

There's one thing i'd appreciate. Could you possibly recommend players for lower-teams and higher teams? Just as a guideline as to what players I need to sign.

Hello,

ASMFC i think alot of people are feeling the same as you, only thing is that SI have us by the crackers cause there no decent alternative

Agreed, its a shame there is no competition for SI, Fifa Manager, Championship manager (not the mobile game) are all gone.
Hope there will be a new manager game in the future so SI will no be so lazy.

Defence looking fairly weaker, any advice on how to get it back to how it was on the last patch?

def too weak i played with schalke 04 i conced too mutch goal

I don't know whether this will work for everyone but changing one of the mids to advanced playmaker attack has really helped when things have gone flat for me.