Boussia Dortmund 1 Cologne 0
Lewandowski (44)

Bookings:
Petit (62)
Ehert (64)
Lanig (79)

haha nice to see Petit Bull is still hard

What a joke... red card for Höwedes + penalty for Stuttgart. :mad:

Hannover 3-1 Bayern. If it ends like this, then Bayern will be 3 points behind Hannover who climbs up to second having played a game more than Leverkusen,

Bayern's Champions league spot in big trouble.

Nice, 0 points because of a wrong decision of the ref. :) Poor Höwedes.

Leverkusen 2-0 Wolfsburg. Agusto scored a min back. Good individual effort.

3-0. Keissling scored. Looking good for Leverkusen. Should have played like this last season when they were leading the table.

Love the german league, think it is immense, the Dortmund vs Bayern game was the best game of football I have seen in a long time. Dortmund play some lovely football, they have good young squad but my favourite player is Gotze he is going to be one of the best in the world in a few years without a doubt.

Nice, 0 points because of a wrong decision of the ref. :) Poor Höwedes.

I agree. Very very poor decision by the referee.

Nearing the end, Raul played his heart out, but wasn't able to score :(

3-0. Keissling scored. Looking good for Leverkusen. Should have played like this last season when they were leading the table.

Defo.

Next season, they'll be pushing for the title all the way....mind you, said the same last season

Defo.

Next season, they'll be pushing for the title all the way....mind you, said the same last season

Yeah. So only there are called as Neverkusen. Always bottle it when it matters most. They have got good team and i like watching them.

Friday Night
Dortmund 1 - 0 FC Koln

Saturday
Stuttgart 1 - 0 Schalke

Hannover 3 - 1 Bayern Munich

Nurnberg 5 - 0 FC St. Pauli

Eintracht 0 - 0 FCK

Leverkusen 3 - 0 Wolfsburg

Sunday
Freiburg vs Werder Bremen

Hamburg vs Mainz

I agree. Very very poor decision by the referee.

Nearing the end, Raul played his heart out, but wasn't able to score :(

It's always like this... is strange to see that he identifies so much with schalke. That's why all Schalker love him. But I really like the style of playing they showed... that Jurado-Raul and sometimes Gavranovic combinations were just awesome.

van Gaal's now in danger of losing his job and boy, Hoffenheim just keeps going. I keep talking about their poor form a lot but come on... I can't believe my eyes. Anyways, those were three very important points for Stuttgart and their hopes to stay in the Bundesliga increase with that win.

It's always like this... is strange to see that he identifies so much with schalke. That's why all Schalker love him. But I really like the style of playing they showed... that Jurado-Raul and sometimes Gavranovic combinations were just awesome.

True. He's a great striker, and he fitted really well in schalke's team. And one of the most disciplined strikers in the world, never got a red card ever!

The match was good, i'm just sad about the ref decision which kind of ruined the game :(

Today's results:
Freiburg 1-3 Werder Bremen

Scorers: Freiburg- P.Cissé (49 p.k.)
W.Bremen- Wagner (12), Pizarro (76) and Marin (90+2)​

Hamburg- Mainz (Later)​

The Hamburg - Mainz match ended 2-4 with Hamburg taking a 2-0 lead... Such poor display from HSV. And that is important for Werder against a surprise team Freiburg, along with COUNTLESS of surprise teams we've seen this season. I wish all seasons everywhere were like this and in the Bundesliga, they are! That's what I love about this league.

Impressive result for Köln.Now they are showing what they are capable to do. I will add the results when the games started and keep them actual.

26. Spieltag - 11.03.11

1. FC Köln - Hannover 96 4:0 (1:0)

Scorers: Petit (36), Lukas Podolski (60), Milivoje Novakovic (79, 89)

26. Spieltag - 12.03.11 (Today's games)
15:30
FC Bayern München - Hamburger Sportverein 6:0
FC Schalke 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt 2:1
Vfl Wolfsburg - 1. FC Nürnberg 1:1
1899 Hoffenheim - Borussia Dortmund 1:0
1. FC Kaiserslautern - SC Freiburg 1:1

18:30
SV Werder Bremen - Borussia Mönchengladbach 1:1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.