The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Schalke is in the Europa League.

News?
Papadopolous singed a new contract till 30. June 2015. Farfan got offered a new three-year contract. And the most important one... NEXT SATURDAY IS DERBY TIME! :D

Oh yeah, the Super cup against Borussia Dortmund. God I hope we win...

Who do you think Schalke will get in the Europa League?

Tomorrow its DERBYTIME!

DFL Supercup 2011
Saturday 23rd July - 20:30 - Veltinsarena, Gelsenkirchen

FC Schalke 04 - Borussia Dortmund 09

I presume the 20:30 time is in Germany? 1 hour ahead of England?

Will probably watch.

I presume the 20:30 time is in Germany? 1 hour ahead of England?

Will probably watch.
Yep, german time.

Maybe you are able to watch the stream of ZDF then. The coverage starts 20:15 (german time). Live - ZDF Mediathek

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I've just read you can watch it on YouTube as well.

http://www.winload.de/news/filme/supercup-im-live-stream-das-revierderby-schalke-04-borussia-dortmund-live-online-gucken/ said:
Erstmals wird also in der Geschichte ein Bundesliga-Spiel des deutschen Profi-Fußballs live im Internet mit Youtube übertragen. Das können allerdings nur Fans in Indien, Japan, Großbritannien, Irland und den USA verfolgen, aber immerhin! Dafür wurde auf Youtube eigens ein Kanal eingerichtet.

DERBYSIEGER! :wub: Great match, nice to watch! Great performance from Faehrmann... who the **** is Neuer?

Was a decent game to watch, Dortmund missed so many opportunities and really should have won the game.

Schalke's new goalkeeper looks pretty good though. Never heard of him before today but he made some top saves.

Ralf Faehrmann was already playing from 2003-2007 for Schalke. Then he went to Eintracht Frankfurt till this summer and rejoined Schalke on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.