The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats goal number 38 for Mario Gomez.. Lol at 15 Million for him.. Like i said, his left boot and right socks..

Nils Petersen from Cottbus Bundesliga.2 will complete a 3 million pound move to Bayern Munich imminently probably within the next week. This is because he has a 3 million pound release clause in the 22 year olds contract!

Bargain buy, will probably expect a revolution and a revolving door in the summer with a bit of an overhaul of the current squad,St Pauli....lol! Thats what they get for not playing Moris Voltz!

Updated OP which now tells you who has won the League :)

I'm not sure why there wasn't a thread, TBH.
IMO top of the table will look like this at the end of the season:
1. Dortmund
2. Leverkusen
3. Bayern
4. Hannover
5. HSV
4 out of 5 is not bad :p

I can't wait to see Dortmund in the Champions league next year :D

I love Borrusia, but I love Bayer even more. I'm happy ^^) One of the greatest leagues in the world. Maybe not the best, but its worth watching, and its crazy league. ****, I'm hyper right now. Congratz to Dortmund.

4 out of 5 is not bad :p

I can't wait to see Dortmund in the Champions league next year :D

Only if they can hold on to their key players. Sahin is as good as gone. At least they should hold on to the CB pair..

Only if they can hold on to their key players. Sahin is as good as gone. At least they should hold on to the CB pair..
I know... Why was his release clause only 10M :(
I beleive we have already agreed to sign Ilkay Gundogan as a replacement though.

I know... Why was his release clause only 10M :(
I beleive we have already agreed to sign Ilkay Gundogan as a replacement though.

Yeah they left it too late to renew. After this performance it was too late to get hold oh him.

Still they have Gotze who will be the key player. There is one more player who is hugely talented. He is just 17 year old. Not able to grasp his name..

Yeah they left it too late to renew. After this performance it was too late to get hold oh him.

Still they have Gotze who will be the key player. There is one more player who is hugely talented. He is just 17 year old. Not able to grasp his name..
Moritz Leitner? He on loan at Augsburg I think...

Well the back four is pretty strong. We will probably need to sign a back-up LB as Dede is leaving and A RB because Owomoyela isn't really good enough IMO. A left a right winger wouldn't hurt either.

Moritz Leitner? He on loan at Augsburg I think...

Well the back four is pretty strong. We will probably need to sign a back-up LB as Dede is leaving and A RB because Owomoyela isn't really good enough IMO. A left a right winger wouldn't hurt either.

And a quality striker as Dortmund cannot afford to waste so many chances to score 1. Lucas Barrios is a good player, but they need to move a level up. Maybe they should look at someone who is better than him or at least provide decent enough cover when he is not available.

Yes, i was talking about Moritz Leitner

Just saw that Sahin has agreed terms with Real Madrid and the fee is in the region of £8million to £12million. Good move, would be interested to see how he fairs with them, but it also gives Dortmund some money to bank on.

Just saw that Sahin has agreed terms with Real Madrid and the fee is in the region of £8million to £12million. Good move, would be interested to see how he fairs with them, but it also gives Dortmund some money to bank on.

I'm gutted that he has left, however there'll be a lot of good replacements that they'll be able to buy for that amount of money.

Edit: They should also look into buying a striker as well.

Last edited:
Oh my days, Spurs have tabled a 6.3 million euro bid for Miroslav Klose!
He may be old but at the WC he showed the capacity he still holds for finishing and movemnt, with Bayern looking to offload I can see them accepting the bid. Will be interesting to see how Klose would adapt considering hes spent his entire career win the Bundesliga.

**** yes! Mönchengladbach are staying up :wub:

****. They are not. Come on Hoffenheim and/or Gladbach!

Last edited:
Tonight is the final of the DFB Pokal Cup.

MSV Duisburg vs Schalke 04

Most probable lineups:

Duisburg: Yelldell - Kern, Reiche, Bajic, Veigneau - Banovic, Sukalo - Yilmaz, Grlic, Sahan - Schäffler

Schalke Neuer - Uchida, Höwedes, Metzelder, Escudero - Papadopoulos, Kluge - Farfan, Raul, Jurado - Huntelaar

source is: Bundesliga - Die offizielle Webseite

You can read the whole article there :)

GO SCHALKE!

SO4 will surely win with the depth of class of players so i will say i 3-0 win for the boys in blue ! :)

SO4 will surely win with the depth of class of players so i will say i 3-0 win for the boys in blue ! :)

I hope we win!

But I think they'll have to be wearing 3rd kit for next season, because of some problems with the kits, if i've heard well a while ago in this topic

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Currently:

Duisburg - Schalke 04

:D

Duisburg - Schalke 0:4 (That's the current score)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Schalke won the DFB Pokal Cup!

Duisburg - Schalke 0:5

Draxler 18'
Huntelaar 22'
Howedes 42'
Jurado 55'
Huntelaar 70'

Small bump, had all but forgotten about the relegation playoffs, just checked the results - amazing. Mönchengladbach stay up. They looked certain to go down by mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.