good result, i recomemend using shelvey, he was imense in my world cup on my save... scored 3 a got loads on assits

bbcsport.jpg

Turkey Vs England Preview

View attachment 132766
After playing a match just 4 days previoulsy manager Ian Holloway has said that he will play a completley new team from the players that were not involved in the Euro 2012 Qualifer against Switzerland would definitely play some involvement.

This is shown in his starting line-up which consists of debutants Chris Smalling and Jay Bothroyd. David Beckham captains the side to make his 118th cap with Phil Neville vice-captain at right-back, Jordan Henderson is re-called to the starting line-up after the impressive form of Frank Lampard has forced Henderson to drop to the bench and is eager to show Holloway why he deserves a place in the side.

Leon Osman is on the bench for Turkey and will win his 10th cap for Turkey if he comes on.

interesting choice of team however still cool

good luck aha
i used the reminder of the squad to play in the Turkey match and the other players i feel will be knackered after a grooling qualifer against Switzerland 4 days earlier

Maybe you could bring in Lewis McGugan on Chris Cohen, who are both good in game. Plus they're Forest so it would be awesome.

Maybe you could bring in Lewis McGugan or Chris Cohen, if they're doing well in your game.
i will have a look out for them and i will try them in a friendly first before i use them in a qualifer

good story so far would love ian holloway as england manager what about calling up danny simpson as right back to solve problems how is he doing in your game also i reccomend phil jones from blackburn good luck

good story so far would love ian holloway as england manager what about calling up danny simpson as right back to solve problems how is he doing in your game also i reccomend phil jones from blackburn good luck
i will do for my next friendly, myright-backs that are performing best atm r onuoha, kelly and walker

bbcsport.jpg

Turkey 2-3 England

Jay-Bothroyd-England-debut.jpg

England twice came from behind to grab a 3-2 victory. Turkey went 1-0 up after just 10 minutes after an absoulete wonder striker from 40 yards out after a corner was only briefly clearled. England were level after debutant Jay Bothroyd got the ball on the egde of the are before swiviling round and blasting a shot into the top corner.

As England contuined to push forward trying to grab the lead when Gareth Barry lost the ball Turkey were on the counter attack and Hamit Altinop outskilled the whole England defence before a cheeky chip over helpless keeper Scott Carson. After the break England brought on Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Andy Carroll to try and turn the game around and it only took 5 minutes before they were back level again when a lovely through ball was played through for Andy Carroll but his shot was blocked by the out-rushing goalkeeper and the ball fell to Steven Gerrard to slot home into an empty net. The winner came from Blackpool defender Ian Evatt as he headed in from a corner, 2-3 it stayed great result.

View attachment 133610

you should definately call up Phil Jones and great result against Turkey by the way

good story youre doing 2 great stories at the minute

follow my blackburn story shearer returns to rovers

Barton for England

good story youre doing 2 great stories at the minute

follow my blackburn story shearer returns to rovers

Barton for England
yer it's quite hard doing 2.

just commented and i have played Barton in one game and he is safely in my next squad

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:09 AM ----------

what does everyone think about the layout ???

i like the layout:)
i have an idea for you though.8-|
since there is so much time between games at international footbal maybe you could talk more about the time inbetween games for example going to watch certain players for their clubs.;)
just i thought i had:p

i like the layout:)
i have an idea for you though.8-|
since there is so much time between games at international footbal maybe you could talk more about the time inbetween games for example going to watch certain players for their clubs.;)
just i thought i had:p

cheers mate yer that's a gd idea