Oh well, worth a try :L Good luck for your matches and looking forward to more updates :)

This may kinda sound cliché, but you've inspired me to start an England save, haha. :)

bit too much experimenting really haa, jordan spence as an england senior?? is he even playing for west ham haa
still, loving the story, I probably wouldnt put it past holloway to make those decisions and the layouts good, kiu :)

I would suggest starting Andy Carroll but he probably doesn't fit into your 1 striker tactic.

bit too much experimenting really haa, jordan spence as an england senior?? is he even playing for west ham haa
still, loving the story, I probably wouldnt put it past holloway to make those decisions and the layouts good, kiu :)

yer i know a bit to much experimenting but i'm just gunna try and make thsi story a bit different, i dunno what i was thinking about Spence he played brass against France.
Holloway probably wud do something like that and cheers mate

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I would suggest starting Andy Carroll but he probably doesn't fit into your 1 striker tactic.

i have picked him a cuple of times but he has only come on as a sub for like the last 25 mins, i could play him if i set player instructions for him to deep lying forward so he can bring others into play

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

good story mate ! i reccomend

A. Johnson
C.Jerome ;)

cheers mate, Adam Johnson has only just returned from injury so thats why he hasnt been picked and might have a look at Jerome but he wouldn't really fit into my 1 striker formation

Ronaldo wins World Player of the year

View attachment 123750

Ronaldo has won the award for the 1st time since his 2008 victory

Real Madrid winger Cristano Ronaldo beat off competition from Barcelona playmaker Xavi and Inter's main man Wesley Sneijder who came 2nd and 3rd respectivly, to win the Fifa World Player Of The Year award with a total of 935 vote points.

In second place was Barcelona's Xavi with a total of 678, while Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder came 3rd with 203 points. With Napoli's Edinson Cavani coming a close 4th with 189 votes and Man Utd's star striker Wayne Rooney rounding off the top 5 with 157 votes.

The attacking winger had a magnifent end to 2010 13 goals in 17 games firing Real Madrid to the top of La Liga 4 points clear of rivals Barcelona.

great detial into this thread, well done, and great results too,

however i also recomend playing Kyle walker, he turns awsome on my save in a couple of year and can play well for your team now too :p

great detial into this thread, well done, and great results too,

however i also recomend playing Kyle walker, he turns awsome on my save in a couple of year and can play well for your team now too :p

cheers mate yer updates take anywhere between 30 mins- 1hr.

Walker may well become my first choice right-back, i have tried Micah Richards, Phil Neville, Nedum Onuoha and Glen Johnson but none of them really playing well enough to really make the spot their own.

cheers mate yer updates take anywhere between 30 mins- 1hr.

Walker may well become my first choice right-back, i have tried Micah Richards, Phil Neville, Nedum Onuoha and Glen Johnson but none of them really playing well enough to really make the spot their own.

nice, looking at all the options, good luck

bbcsport.jpg

England squad announced to face Bosnia and Herzegovina

3849c12dd1a21adfd49c10b5b566_grande.jpg

Gareth Barry returns to the squad​

After Ian Holloway suffered his first defeat as England manager last time out at France, Holloway admitted that he made too many changes and naming his next squad he has gone for a stronger squad whilst still giving some fringe players the chance to shin and a couple of debutants.

With Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole and Glen Johnson definitely missing out a few doubts remain over the fitness of Joe Hart, Micah Richards and Steven Gerrard. Kyle Walker and Matthew Etherington are being given the chance to make their England debuts while Peter Crouch is called up to the squad for the 1st time in the Holloway era.

Here is the squad list in full:

Goalkeepers:

robert-green_1656836c.jpg

Robert Green- 11 caps
Ben Foster- 4 caps

Scott Carson- 5 caps

Defenders:

KyleWalker_Profile.jpg

Kyle Walker- 0 caps
Phil Neville- 60 caps
Phil Jagielka- 6 caps
Michael Dawson- 2 caps
Roger Johnson- 2 caps
Scott Dann- 3 caps
Leighton Baines- 4 caps

Kieran Gibbs- 2 caps

Midfielders:

MarcAlbrighton_Profile.jpg

Marc Albrighton-2 caps
Theo Walcott- 12 caps
Gareth Barry- 46 caps
Tom Huddlestone- 6 caps
Jordan Henderson- 3 caps
David Beckham- 117 caps
Scott Parker- 5 caps
Matthew Etherington- 0 caps
Ashley Young- 11 caps
Steven Gerrard- 90 caps

Jack Wilshere- 3 caps

Strikers:
Theo+Walcott+England+v+Bulgaria+EURO+2012+smUNN4X16Rsl.jpg

Jermaine Defoe- 47 caps
Andy Carroll- 1 cap
Gabby Agbonlahor- 9 caps
Peter Crouch- 40 caps

Last edited:
lampard dropped
thought he did good in your last match.
dont rate lampard much either tbh though:D

I'm really looking forward to hearing bout the result. Brilliant story so far. Great stuff mate. Defianately gonna follow to the World cup 2018

cant wait to see how u got on :D

cheers mate wil update about the match tommorrow cause i have got another story going at the moment it's called fresh chapter in the premier league have a quick look if u want

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

woo......Lamps hattrick!! haa

defence looks a bit shaky though

haha i wouldn't b complaining if Lampard scored a hatrick. The problem is that i don't know what my strongest teamis yet.

My defence has only been shaky in the last match against France and when i experimented as much as i did of course the defence isn't going to be perfect. Gary Cahill has become a key figure for my defence with 2 goals so far during my reign.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I'm really looking forward to hearing bout the result. Brilliant story so far. Great stuff mate. Defianately gonna follow to the World cup 2018

cheers mate, yer i will post match preview with pre-match interview and stuff.

hopefully i can get to World Cup 2018 befre FM12, i wil upload thye save on this thread afer i finish so people can carry on after me.