This is a very good story mate :)

Why not call up Walcott, Micah Richards and Lee Cattermole ?

cheers mate Richards is in my squad but completely forgot about Walcott he was amazing against chelsea on Monday and will call him up for next squad. Will defo have a look at Cattermole he may be in my next squad but cheers

Etherington???
Shawcross???
Dean Whitehead???

try these very good on fm

Etherington???
Shawcross???
Dean Whitehead???

try these very good on fm

ok Etherington is good, shawcross is definitely gunna b in my next squad but not sure if Whitehead would get into the side but will keep an eye on him

What about Lampard? And Nolan also? He is playing really well for Magpies this season, I think he deserves a call at least on FM :) I would also like to see Hart on goal... And I suggest you take Delfouneso in serious consideration in future!

I will be definately following, really good story, well written... Good luck!

barton?
S.Parker?

Parker was in my squad but didn't gget played and may well look at Barton he has been in good form for Newcastle

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

What about Lampard? And Nolan also? He is playing really well for Magpies this season, I think he deserves a call at least on FM :) I would also like to see Hart on goal... And I suggest you take Delfouneso in serious consideration in future!

I will be definately following, really good story, well written... Good luck!

i don't really rate Lampard, Nolan will be in my next squad. Hart and Foster are on rotataion and definitely Delfoueneso will be used in the future

Last edited:
very good, would like to see maybe in friendlies you switching the keepers round (albion fan ;) ) also is
kieran gibbs?
scott parker?
and give michael owen ago!

very good, would like to see maybe in friendlies you switching the keepers round (albion fan ;) ) also is
kieran gibbs?
scott parker?
and give michael owen ago!

My favoured keeper out of the 3 is foster but might start rotating the keepers. Gibbs is injured out for a month and Parker just didn't get played

Michael Owen is brass and passed his time

bbcsport.jpg

Switzerland Vs England preview

With the England squad brimming with confidence manager Ian Holloway has really transformed England into a side capable of winning the Euros. Holloway has confirmed his starting line-up just 15 minutes before kick-off, which shows he has a very talented squad on his hands.

Surprisingly vice-captain Steven Gerrard has been left out of the starting line-up as he has his place taken by Arsenal's teenage sensation Jack Wilshere, Scott Parker, Kieran Gibbs, Ian Evatt, Scott Dann and Nedum Onuohs also start with all of them starting for the 1st time under Holloway.

98922828_display_image.jpg

This picture shows that Evatt is not afraid to put his body on the line

Many are criticizing Holloway for his decision to have Ian Evatt who worked with Holloway at Blackpool start but Holloway said that Cahill had picked up a slight knock in the last match and was unable to train, Holloway later went on to say that he wanted everyone to get some game time. Only time will tell to see if the England boss has made the right decision.

Ian-Holloway-006.jpg

Ian Holloway looking slightly concerned over the amount of injuries that his squad has suffered over the past week- Jordan Henderson, Gary Cahill and Andy Carroll all suffering injuries in the past week.

Last edited:
how do make story coz im new to dis website and i want make story excuse me for bad spelling

you basially just have to go onto the FM11 stories section and click on post new thread it will be at the top bar on the right hand side

bbcsport.jpg

Switzerland 1
England 1

England were left frustrated by a stubborn Switzerland as their flawless start under new manager Ian Holloway ended in which was Englands 2nd Euro 2012 qualifying match in a game that finished 1-1.

Ian Holloways side dominated possession but, with Wayne Rooney a subdued figure who was dragged off at half time and he was clearly not happy with England drawing 1-1, England were lacking ideas and invention to break down a team that also had a 100% record in qualifying.

And After surving most of Englands second half pressure, it was Switzerland that came closest to snatching victory when West Hams Valon Behrami who had somehow escaped a clear handball offence in his own penalty area- rattled the crossbar from long range with oly 7 minutes left.

England had oppournities of their own. but Switzerland keeper Diego Benaglio emerged as his sides hero with crucial saves from Gabby Agbonlahor and Gareth Barry late on.

Holloway gave first caps to Blackpool defender Ian Evatt, Birminghams Scott Dann who both performed well and got their head first to everything.

In contrast, the Switzerland celebrations reflected the importance of this result for the home side, but it was bitter disappointment for England after opening the qualifiying with a 5-0 assault of Bulgaria but England could not follow this up.

_49930080_ian_holloway_640.jpg

Ian Holloway had this to say:
"I told my lads don't be down, i didn't give you enough information, they stopped us playing, they ruined what we do and you gotta give them and the manager some credit, so i'll look at that and take it away with me. The boys get a bit of a break now we're not playing for another month and we feel we've been wooooooooo for too long now pedal to the metal and i want them to go back to their clubs and have a mental rest. Cheers Geff."

Last edited:

ESPN_Banner.jpg_2114587887.jpg

Holloway On Goal Line Technology

ian-holloway-interview.jpg

After Scott Parkers disallowed goal against Fulham last weekend in the Premier League. Ian Holloway felt that he had to take matters into his own hands as everyone could see it was clearly over the line but to the referee and his assisstant it was not.

"We all saw Scotty Parkers goal against Fulham last week and i'm absoulety fumming that it was not given because it was a fantastic strike. Why haven't they got cameras? Everyone saw it was over the line and the officials can talk to each other so easily now. Why aren't we using laptops that are linked up and come up qith a decision in 5 seconds? A chimpanzee could do it - with not much training. We might as well go back to being cavemen, grab our girl by the hair, drag he rinto the cave whether she wants to come in or not because we may as well live in that age. we've come forward haven't we?

parker.jpg

Scott Parker fumming after dodgy decision

Last edited:
thesunlogo.jpg

ssnhdblue-800_2492584.jpg

England Squad Announced To Face Montenegro

There were 10 changes for Englands 3rd qualifer against Montenegro as Ian Holloway was clearly not happy with his sides 1-1 draw with Switzerland last month.

With Steven Gerrard and Ben Foster both definitely ruled out Kevin Nolan and Rob Green were named as their replacements. The biggest inclusion has to eb former England captain David Beckham who has 115 caps 10 short of Peter Shiltons record, other surpise inclusions were Joey Barton, Jermaine Jenas, Kevin Nolan and Matt Jarvis

Squad List in Full:

Goalkeepers
Joe%20Hart%20England%20V%20Bulgaria.ashx

Joe Hart
Scott Carson

Robert Green

Defenders
article-0-09BCDD43000005DC-986_306x666.jpg

Leighton Baines
Ashley Cole
Gary Cahill
John Terry
Phil Jagielka

Roger Johnson

Midfielders
article-1212038-06553610000005DC-612_468x286.jpg

Joey Barton
David Beckham (VC)
Scott Parker
Gareth Barry (C)
Jordan Henderson
Jermaine Jenas
Theo Walcott
Ashley Young
Kevin Nolan
Jack Wilshere
Stewart Downing

Matt Jarvis

Strikers
Wayne-Rooney-006.jpg

Wayne Rooney
Darren Bent
Andy Carroll

Last edited:
England V Montenegro Preview

View attachment 122072

England prepare to get their Euro 2012 qualification campaign back on track after the disappointing 1-1 draw against Switzerland last month.

With the summer's debacle in South Africa in South Africa slowly fading abyss of recent disappointments in major tournaments, the 3 lions know that a win will send them top of Group G, should they better leaders Wales result.

Wales currently sit top of the standings with 2 wins out of 2, but oppenents Montenegro sit bottom of the group with 0 points but playing one game more than England, a defeat for England would put the 3 lions in s struggle to qualify for Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.

Ian Holloway has had a mixed qualifying campaign so far, England started off with an outstanding victory against Bulgaria and then a disappointing 1-1 draw against Switzerland and England fans are expecting an another victory with a similar scoreline to the Bulgaraia result.

The former Blackpool manager has done what was expected by Fabio Capello to do if he stayed on in the job which was to cut a side the flops and blood in a new generation with only 6 of the current squad went out to South Africa which means that Holloway has picked 20 new players who have a chance to prove themselves in which is a bold decision that England fans have been calling for years but Holloway is the only manager bold enough to do this.

Ian Holloway has drafted back David Beckham back into the squad as he feels Beckham deserves to become the most capped England player of all time, Beckham is currently on 115 caps with the record of Peter Shilton standing at 125.

Expect a physical approach from Montenegro that has a population of just 670,000 and have lost all 3 of their games ; 4-0 against Wales, 2-0 Bulgaraia and 3-1 to Switzerland.

England 5
Montenegro 0

View attachment 122174

Gary Cahill scored the pick of the goals as England ran riot against Montenegro in a 5-0 win at Wembley in a win that sends England top of Group G on goal difference after 2 5-0 wins and a 1-1 draw.

Thw 24-year-old got the nod to start ahead of Roger Johnson and Scott Dann and keeps up his amazing England record of 3 caps and 2 goals. He drilled England ahead when a cross from David Beckham was headed out and the ball passed to Cahill he struck an amazing 30 yard strike..

The result helped England put their Euro 2012 qualifying campaign back on track and really have a chance to take control of the group when England face Wales in the next qualifier at the Millenium stadium in March. Holloway will be more delighted with the way the whole team performed in the manner of his teams truimph.

Montenegro suffered their 4th defeat of the campagin which surely rules them out of quailfying for Euro 2012. Rooney netted the first then Cahill, John Terry got the others with Jack Wilshere and Jordan Henderson scoring their 1st goals for England.