The Carlos Tevez thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 18K

My opinion on Tevez..

• Total voters
Awful player.

Cerci would be an improvement on him. He is good when he is your main man but Aguero is twice the player Tevez ever was and Tevez doesn't seem to provide anything when he is your 4th choice striker like he currently is.
Tevez is one ugly ************ aswell. **** him!

Awful player.

Cerci would be an improvement on him. He is good when he is your main man but Aguero is twice the player Tevez ever was and Tevez doesn't seem to provide anything when he is your 4th choice striker like he currently is.

Wouldn't say he's an awful player. But awful attitude-without question. Left Mancini in the crapper and gave the club bad press. Last thing Mancini wants

Agreed. It's acceptable in a new arrival. It's not acceptable when you're made captain (though Tevez isn't any more, admittedly) and have been in the country for half a decade.

It speaks volumes that I wouldn't even take Tevez at Villa. I thought about it before posting this, and I just wouldn't want him (hypothetically, obviously). He's far too much of a bad influence.

I remember when i made this point at the time and i got slated massivly be loads of people. Glad people are now on my side lol.

Awful player.

If Aguero was twice the player Tevez ever was then he would been better than Messi.

Oh I love to tell this We told ya what to expect from him. :P

That's what happen when you have players that work with 2 megabites of brain cells.
Now his PR team have put out a declaration that it was only a misunderstanding on the bench. The excuse being that he did not understand which player were suppose to come in. Jokers!

He is a ******* **** that should be dickslapped. He is employed at City, gets tons of money and he can only cry, complain and being a ******* jerk. I am a Chelsea fan, but I think it's quite sad that people who earn tons of money are arrogant *******. I am sure that City would agree to give him some vacation to see his family in Argentina. He could be spared in matches against lower teams.

Do your job Tevez, you piece of **** or give me the money, instead of stealing City's money. :@

Sorry for my harsh language, but I just hate that guy and it's a good place to about it :)

Awful player.

Oh how the tune changes.

He was your best player last year, carried your team into the top 4 and was responsible for half of your points with his goals.

Now he's an awful player.

God you're pathetic.

Oh how the tune changes.

He was your best player last year, carried your team into the top 4 and was responsible for half of your points with his goals.

God you're pathetic.

SSsssshhhhhh..

Now he will tell they played better as a team without Tevez.

Oh how the tune changes.

God you're pathetic.

Stfu. When have i said that Tevez carried City into the top 4 and was City's best player? Tbh, i have never really liked Tevez. Last season i always said that City are not a one man team and Tevez isn't even the best player at City. When people said he is. Told them City will play better without him and Silva and Kompany for example..are much better. I said it all here, i also wanted him to go to corinthians when they were after him. And was dissappointed when the move didn't happen.

So how has the tune changed? Well, why the **** should i even care?

Don't consider this defending Tevez but just as early as April all the City fans would have called for a gold statue of Tevez to be put outside the Etihad Stadium. Tevez has been phenomenal over the last two seasons for City and he deserves some respect. He fully earned his buck when he scored all those goals for City. Also, Tevez has always made it very clear, very much so at the end of the season, that he didn't like it in Manchester. Sort of like the Fabregas situation, City should just have given in and let him leave for a decent fee (it's not like he was asking for more money or anything, he was just unhappy at being away from his family.) That being said, I despise his behavior yesterday (if it's all true, we haven't even heard the proper story from Tevez's side).

Awful player.

Cerci would be an improvement on him.

Lmao. Sorry, most of us think Tevez is a ****, but calling him an awful player? Saying Alessio 'Consistent Underachiever' Cerci is better than him? Ricockulous.

Lmao. Sorry, most of us think Tevez is a ****, but calling him an awful player? Saying Alessio 'Consistent Underachiever' Cerci is better than him? Ricockulous.

Madridsta CR7 - Most fickle fan. Ever. ;)

Have you seen Cerci play recently? He was one of the best players on the pitch against Napoli and had before that scored in something like 7 serie a games in a row.

used him as example because Mancini wanted him and probably still does. My opinion is that Tevez is useless for City now. If you have seen him play this season....he has been awful apart from the wigan game in which he was decent. But missed a penalty too.

He knows he is just back-up now and doesn't seem to be interested in oming off the bench or playing cup games. I tihnk Cerci would be a much better 4th choice forward. Or someone else...who atleast gives a ****....

Ps. Where did that ***** CJ go? Owned.

Last edited:
Have you seen Cerci play recently? He was one of the best players on the pitch against Napoli and had before that scored in something like 7 serie a games in a row

They've only had 4 games this season, and he's scored twice. Yeah, alright, he did pretty well against Napoli, but he should've done much better considering how he was up against a player who was isolated and pushed back into his own half.

used him as example because Mancini wanted him and probably still does.

Which was actually one of the more hilarious rumours that the papers came up with and shitloads of people believed.

My opinion is that Tevez is useless for City now. If you have seen him play this season....he has been awful apart from the wigan game in which he was decent. But missed a penalty too.

Fine, whatever, but I refuse to believe that you honestly think Alessio ******* Cerci is better than Tevez. Tevez is a world-class forward, capable of starting for a nation with one of the most talented forward lines in the world, and Cerci can't even get into the Italy team.

Have you seen Cerci play recently? He was one of the best players on the pitch against Napoli and had before that scored in something like 7 serie a games in a row.

used him as example because Mancini wanted him and probably still does. My opinion is that Tevez is useless for City now. If you have seen him play this season....he has been awful apart from the wigan game in which he was decent. But missed a penalty too.

He knows he is just back-up now and doesn't seem to be interested in oming off the bench or playing cup games. I tihnk Cerci would be a much better 4th choice forward. Or someone else...who atleast gives a ****....

Ps. Where did that ***** CJ go? Owned.

Could have sworn that Cerci was a winger not a forward? :/

Anyway, thinks he's an **** but don't think they should sell him. Think they should sit him in the reserves for the remainder of his contract and find a way to fine him as much as possible as often as possible. If they get rid of him he's getting exactly what he wants. Ban him from training to keep morale up in the team. Make an example out of him. Complete ******.

Stfu. When have i said that Tevez carried City into the top 4 and was City's best player? Tbh, i have never really liked Tevez. Last season i always said that City are not a one man team and Tevez isn't even the best player at City. When people said he is. Told them City will play better without him and Silva and Kompany for example..are much better. I said it all here, i also wanted him to go to corinthians when they were after him. And was dissappointed when the move didn't happen.

So how has the tune changed? Well, why the **** should i even care?

Cheers. You didn't need to say it (even though i'd guarantee you did at one point last year), it was true. I saw a stat a while ago pointing out Tevez's goals and their contribution to your points tally. There's no doubting that he was your best player last year. Deny it all you like, but he was.

'City also do better with Tevez in the team than they do without him. They have won 34 of the 66 matches he has played in - a ratio of 52% and a slight improvement on the 50% success rate City have enjoyed in the 10 games he has missed.City have gained an average of 1.83 points per match with Tevez in the team (1.70 without him) and have scored 1.76 goals per game with him (1.70 without him). They have also conceded slightly fewer goals when Tevez plays.'

Yet, now he's an awful player. Probably doesn't meet up to your standards of Ronaldo as you seem to care way too much about men's looks. Probably only started supporting Madrid when he joined.

PS, give me a chance to direct your garbage. Troll.

They've only had 4 games this season, and he's scored twice. Yeah, alright, he did pretty well against Napoli, but he should've done much better considering how he was up against a player who was isolated and pushed back into his own half.

Which was actually one of the more hilarious rumours that the papers came up with and shitloads of people believed.

Fine, whatever, but I refuse to believe that you honestly think Alessio ******* Cerci is better than Tevez. Tevez is a world-class forward, capable of starting for a nation with one of the most talented forward lines in the world, and Cerci can't even get into the Italy team.

He WAS a world ******* class striker. Now he is just a lazy *** piece of ****!

The Cerci rumour was true....and Mancini has spoken about him. Mancini still tracking Cerci | Sky Sports | Football | Serie A | News

And Cerci is a good player. If not Cerci, there is plenty of good players who would be willing to play 3rd or 4th choice behind the likes of Aguero, Dzeko and Balo.

Doesn't have to be an expensive player. Just someone who would bring something different to Tevez. Like Balo who can play wide. Like Cerci.

Thats what Mancini should do. Ship off Tevez and get someone like Cerci or Lavezzi for example. As Mancini said, if it depends on him. Tevez will be gone soon.

Mancini has spoken good things about Tevez in the press, but clearly because City are telling him to use him and still value as a good player.

Im 100% sure Mancini wanted Tevez sold in the summer. It just didn't materialise. Im sick off Tevez and i dont want to see him play in europe anymore. I was serious when i said that Cerci would be an improvement.

I dont think City can make him to rot in reserves. I think there is a rule that if a player is not selected for 10% of the games he is available then he can leave. Something like that, read during Ronaldo saga.

Cheers. You didn't need to say it (even though i'd guarantee you did at one point last year), it was true. I saw a stat a while ago pointing out Tevez's goals and their contribution to your points tally. There's no doubting that he was your best player last year. Deny it all you like, but he was.

'City also do better with Tevez in the team than they do without him. They have won 34 of the 66 matches he has played in - a ratio of 52% and a slight improvement on the 50% success rate City have enjoyed in the 10 games he has missed.City have gained an average of 1.83 points per match with Tevez in the team (1.70 without him) and have scored 1.76 goals per game with him (1.70 without him). They have also conceded slightly fewer goals when Tevez plays.'

Yet, now he's an awful player. Probably doesn't meet up to your standards of Ronaldo as you seem to care way too much about men's looks. Probably only started supporting Madrid when he joined.

PS, give me a chance to direct your garbage. Troll.

Was i talking about stats? I said my opinion, City would play better without Tevez. As you have seen this season, the form in the league has been better than at the start of last season. You said my tune has changed, what has stats got to do with that you moron?

Back