The Champions League Discussion Thread

I'm 100% over Barca within 5 minutes of the result....... UP THE POTTERS!!!!!!

Both Suarez and Neymar should have been off, but Suarez stealing a penalty after already having been booked for diving just a few minutes later, that's just astonishing, what was the ref thinking there.

I was starting to get the taste for football and getting into it. I've not watched the match, but I've seen a number of gifs in my TL... I'm not watching football ever again.
I won't abandon FM because I liked it as a strategy game, so it's not dependent on me watching football.

Mascherano has had the nerve of saying he commited penalty on Di María bu tthat they didn't win because of it. Source.

I thought the first one was probably a penalty, Neymar couldn't get to the ball because of Meunier, but the second one Suarez went down way too easily so probably should have been sent for diving

Officials made ours seem world class in comparison..............

Apparently, every decision referee made last night is correct, judging by some Italian expert. Both penalties for Barca existed and handball by Mascherano was not a peno.
I'm speechless... Not sure who's crazy here...

**** start for City. There under the cosh big time! That Mbappe is gonna be hot property in the Summer.

Vardy you utter c**t.
40 seconds into the video, clear as day, both make a tiny head motion towards each other.

[video=youtube;r164D7os0to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r164D7os0to&ytbChannel=Football%20Vines%20 4U[/video]