The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Apologies, didn't see Ronaldo get pushed; will check the highlights at the end of the game.

Standing firm on my original viewpoint for now however.

And what harm is it in getting booked?! They've got 25 minutes of their Champions League campaign left.

Apologies, didn't see Ronaldo get pushed; will check the highlights at the end of the game.

Standing firm on my original viewpoint for now however.

And what harm is it in getting booked?! They've got 25 minutes of their Champions League campaign left.

They still hope of the finals even tho it's a pretty looooooooong shot now

Bit easily gives cards to Real and no cards yet for Barca. There should have been one for Pedro when he didnt move when Real had fk.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Nice acting Mascherano.

**** off Mascherano.

Lassie's a beast :wub:

Mascherano what a ****. Even when he was at Liverpool I hated that side to his game.

I want to stab Barcelona repeatedly with a fork.

Why was Higuain's goal disallowed?

Because Pique pushed Ronaldo on ground and then he tumbled and got little touch on Mascherano and he fell.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Pedro again trying to block fk. Yellow?

It's nice to see Abidal's ok and he's back.

Unfortunately the main points today of talking about the match will be:

Higuain's disallowed goal
and Pedro being an **** along with Mascherano's fail acting and a bit of Adebayor's killer instincts (no seriously, he looked like he wanted to kill someone xD)

Really, really happy for Eric Abidal :)

Because Pique pushed Ronaldo on ground and then he tumbled and got little touch on Mascherano and he fell.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Pedro again trying to block fk. Yellow?

Not Pedro's fault that Casillas threw the ball at him. Plus, the ball wasn't anywhere near still. If ball =/= still, freekick cannot be taken as you know.

That said, Mascherano's acting was nothing short but pathetic.

Last edited:
Couldn't stand Mascherano's theatrics tonight. Absolutely disgraceful! But all the ugliness aside, great to see Eric Abidal back on the pitch. That was a nice touch.

Back