The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
And once again. Real was robbed on that goal!

Final will be between two teams I don't like, but I'm rooting for Manchester. Barca may be the best team in the world, but they always have that extra hand. ;)

Good luck to United tommorow, and also I wish all the best for Schalke and good luck to Schalke tommorow.

C'mon Schalke! :)

(Oh and United fans, good luck to you guys too)

Wow. So much support for United in one thread! A moment to remember, for sure. ;)

VDS and potentially Scholes now have a chance of beating the best team in the world to end their great careers :) If our squad stays fully fit then I have no doubt that we can beat Barcelona and what a final it should be!

you wont find me supporting man utd

will need to dig out my old barca shirt ;)

Of course it is.

Ha, answer your question with more sarcasm!

Must... turn... on... sarcasm sense.... before... tommorow... and... posting... this... comment... but the switch... is... stuck... flaven (heard this word in the Simpsons but don't understand what it is lol)

Can't wait to see tommorow my all time favourite player Raul Gonzalez!

Last edited:
Must... turn... on... sarcasm sense.... before... tommorow... and... posting... this... comment... but the switch... is... stuck... flaven

Can't wait to see tommorow my favourite all time player Raul Gonzalez!

Never knew that ;)

This match is potentially Raul's last Champions League game and as long as we go through then I wouldn't mind if Raul scores :)

Never knew that ;)

This match is potentially Raul's last Champions League game and as long as we go through then I wouldn't mind if Raul scores :)

Then I'm glad you learned something new /gained a new information!

Hope United win it now; Barcelona's theatrics have gotten to me.

Good that i missed the match. Found this hilarious though..

xein2f.jpg

I think everyone should be hoping get the job done tonight to make a fantastic entertaining final. Because lets face it if united dont turn up as they sometimes dont and schalke somehow made it through then schalke would get absolutely destroyed in the final and all neturals want an entertaining final.

It seems that Mascherano is the latest to enter the ballerina squad.

Come on Schalke :wub:

Farfan and Jurado to score in the first half and Raul to score the goal that takes Schalke to the final on the 89th minute.

Im not a fan of United but i really hope they beat Barca in the final.

***** squad with a ***** manager. Watched the post-match interviews. Xabi spoke really well. And after that Pep Guardiola...what a ***** he is.

you wont find me supporting man utd

will need to dig out my old barca shirt ;)

Disappointed with you Calum. :(

As am I. Disappointing, Calum. Disappointing.

Hope United win it now; Barcelona's theatrics have gotten to me.

VICTORY! ;)

I'm with you, though - want United/Schalke (unlikely but wouldn't it be brilliant for a neutral?) to win it now. Will be an interesting final..

If they dived that bad against Madrid, what will happen against us? Will they all simultaneously collapse to the floor crying their eyes out holding the opposite leg as soon as Vidic even moves?

Back