The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Mancini just confirmed Tevez refused to play. What an absolute ******

Poor poor performance by Utd tonight and a wake up call for City i think. Although there is a long way to go yet.
They did their best and we have to respect that but it just seems that Basel was a very hard opponet :P No seriously, I am laughing my *** off. Going to tease some of my Man U friends tomorrow :D

Read somewhere that Bayern's last 9-10 games. 9-10 won (won all the games) Scored 27 (Somewhere around there). Conceded 0. Amazing.

Read somewhere that Bayern's last 9-10 games. 9-10 won (won all the games) Scored 27 (Somewhere around there). Conceded 0. Amazing.

28 - 0 ;)

And I already put 50 € on them to win CL almost month ago. Hopefully they can keep up the form.

Their last defeat IIRC was a 1-0 loss to Gladbach after a fuckup between Neuer and Boateng, which is understandable. After that they've been pretty dominant.

very average performance from United last night, Evra and Fabio just did not want to defend at all! Defence was like a sieve, useless and pathetic! Nani came on and changed the flow, Ji Sung Park was AWFUL and besides Giggs one assist he gave away possession more in this one game than he did the entire last season!

Michael Carrick was by far the best player on the pitch, I would like to see his stats from last night, I did not see him misplace 1 pass in the 90 minutes...

anyway, cant find his stats, anyone know where you get this info from?

I am glad City lost, they need to be brought back down to earth, Inter were lucky to win, but good for them and Ranieri.

Good win for Real too! United look like an average team without Rooney at the moment, and that is quite worrying....

The Arsenal Team:

Szczesny

Sagna Mertesacker Song Santos

Arteta Frimpong Rosicky (C)

Oxlade-Chamberlain Chamakh Arshavin

Subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Coquelin, Ramsey, Park, Van Persie.​

194 - Lionel Messi has equalled László Kubala as Barcelona's second all-time leading scorer. History.

At the age of 24...​

Villa scored and was my 1 week only replacement for Roooney :D

Arsenal team vs OM

Arsenal: Szczesny, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Santos, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Arteta, Song, Van Persie, Walcott, Arshavin

Subs Fabianski, Djourou, Ramsey, Benayoun, Coquelin, Gervinho, Chamakh

Dortumd being sloppy now. lol

and lol to 90+2 min goal for arsenal. yeah. gunners top group F

Hope dortmund wins, not good for bundeslia's reputation if the champions are not performing well. Marseille basically had like 2 chances and a penalty, dortmund had much more chances, clear cut chances and hitting the post like a couple of times and marseille won. Dortmund has a good squad but they lack experience players, leverkusen has ballack and their in the champions league a few years now, they performed better than dortmund even though dortmund clearly has the better squad.

Also, pity villarreal, their 3 strikers(nilmar,rossi,rubens) are injured, and so are cani and senna. Basically like 4 first team players out. Really hoped for them to win or at least draw against man city but just can't see that happening now.

Too touch on the Messi top scorer thing, I think he has a real chance of getting to a 1000 goals, optimistic I know.

Too touch on the Messi top scorer thing, I think he has a real chance of getting to a 1000 goals, optimistic I know.

He's scored 239 and he's still young, who knows.

Back